KCON USA (Ft. BTS)

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Hee-chan grinned, selfie stick in hand as she walked down a slightly empty hall. Lifting it up, she doubled checked a few settings before starting the live broadcast for V Live. She had absconded with Got7’s V Live phone (actually it had been graciously given to her), and was intent on recording her experience within the halls of the building and the outside areas in which KCON was being held in.

 

“Everyone! Hello!” she greeted and waved at the camera, staring at it and watching as the viewer count rose and the comments started rolling in. “Yes, I have taken over the Got7 channel!” she laughed. “Hello everyone, it’s Hee-chan and I'm recording live from the halls of the hotel housing the idols for KCON.” she spoke and grinned.

 

“And in a few minutes I’m heading outside to join the festivities. So if you're here, maybe you'll find me.” she said and looked around before looking back at the camera and hummed. “ ‘How come Chanseul noona isn't with you?’ Ah! Chanseul is back with the others.” Hee-chan spoke as she scratched her nose. “She offered to help with makeup and hair since two of the stylists came down with a cold suddenly.” she said before stopping in the middle of a four way hallway intersection.

 

“Crap...i think I'm lost.” she laughed and sighed. “Shoot.” Turning a few times, she bit her lip before heading to the left and sighed as the elevator came into view. “Found the elevator.” she said and smiled, pressing the down button when she got there. As she waited, she went and scrolled back through the comments, reading a few. “Yeah yeah. You'll see the boys later. I think they have something planned for after their performance.” she muses and snickered.

 

“ ‘Hee-chan noona is so pretty. How did you get so pretty?’ Well to quote Jackson, rice.” she said and stared at the camera before winking. She immediately blushed and covered her face as she laughed at her own cuteness. The elevator dinged and she got in, pressing the down arrow so the doors closed. “Yes. Yes I'm still taken.” she answered another comment and hummed. “Hi guys. Hi.” she said and waved as she read more comments.

 

“Oh? You're at KCON too? Awesome. Look for me!” she said happily. “If anyone knows where some of the idols are holding their mini fan meets, let me know. I have autographs to get!” she said happily. Looking through more comments she laughed happily as the doors opened and she stepped into the lobby.

 

“Yes I am a fan girl. Still a fan girl and I want to get in the lines to get signatures. I do not use my relationship to get signatures and stuff.” she assured them. She paused in the lobby and looked around before heading out to one of the far back exits that the idols used, wanting to make sure that the fans couldn't find them. Walking down the sidewalk, she waited until she was nearly there before getting on the right side of the street and smiled.

 

“Still connected?” she asked and grinned. “Perfect! Sorry I was quiet for a bit. But we’re almost there! Are you guys excited. Write in the comments what you want to see me go and visit and I'll do my best to visit it. Also let me know if this is your first ICON because it's mine, and I'm super excited!” she said, her excitement evident on her face. Getting to the gates, she was met with security and she had up her VVIP pass and bowed when she was met in.

 

“Wow! Here it is guys!” she said and turned the camera to show the large area and the different events going on at once. “Its huge!” she laughed and started walking through. “Gosh.” She kept the camera turned away from her to show the event and scanned through the camera. “Shops. Shops okay. Fan meets. Okay.” she said with a nod. “Let's go to the camera first, those end early.” she said and hummed as she walked through the crowd happily, everyone there speaking in English for the most part so she wasn't sure if most of the viewers understood, but she did. Which was good because it also helped her to navigate through the area.

 

“Oh Oh! There.” she said and saw the sign for the BOYS fan meet and then saw the line. “Wow! The line is so long.” she said and stared at the roped off area  before flipping the camera and grinned. “Let's go greet the fans.” she said and as she approached, someone screamed her name and the fans starting screaming and waving. Laughing. She waved at them and stood a bit back before turning and among the selfie stick up high. “Everyone say hi! You're on V Live!” she called out in English, the crowd cheering and shouting happily. Laughing she turned around as she waved at everyone.

 

“Thank you for coming!” she thanked them as she started up the rows to get shots with as many fans as possible. Half way through she was stopped by security and it was evident on her face she was scared. She was suddenly very timid and soft spoken, but whatever was said in English had her suddenly smiling and she was walking once more.

 

“Oh my god guys. I thought I got in trouble.” she laughed in relief. “But everything is alright. But I have a special treat for you guys. Are you ready?” she asked and grinned as she walked a bit more before stopping. “ready? 1, 2, 3!” she said and turned quickly, showing off the table and the BTS members sitting there and waving, J-Hope’s scream nearly overpowering all of the crowd.

 

“Its BTS! They requested I come up.” she said as she walked to the table and waved to the fans that were getting signatures and chuckled. She made her way to the center of the table, standing behind Rap Monster and Jin. “Thanks for having me.” she told them.

 

“You're welcome! Kookie was watching your broadcast and demanded to have you.” Jin said.

“Demanded?”

 

“Demanded!” Jin said and gain with a laugh as he got the table.

 

“Well I'm here.” Hee-chan said and jerked at the hand on her shoulder suddenly. Looking back, she tilted the camera a bit and spoke with a staff member off camera for a moment and there was some shuffling before she was sitting down. “Alright, everyone. I'm sitting here with the BTS and watching them do fan signings. Are you jealous?” she asked and laughed at the comments.

 

“Hello V Live!” Jin said happily as he leaned over and waved into the camera. “Hee-chan-ssi is funny Right? Stay tuned for a special surprise!”

 

“A special surprise?” Hee-chan asked, looking to Jin who nodded. “Ooh! Is it a puppy?!? I hope it's a puppy!” she laughed.

 

~*~

 

“Everyone! I know it's been so exhausting. Two hours of live stream. Thank you for watching. For those already asleep and watching the end of this on replay, I hope you slept well! For Everyone about to go to sleep, have sweet dreams and for everyone starting their day or taking a break, I hope you're having fun and this is entertaining. The time has finally.” Hee-chan said and lifted the selfie stick high to show off the members of BTS behind her, waving and smiling.

 

“Its time for my surprise! What is it?” she asked and looked to J-Hope next to her. He smiled and laughed.

 

“We heard you're a fan of ours, so we decided to gift you a special present.” He said as he handed over two signed autographed CDs of their new album with their title track DNA.

 

“Oh!” Hee-chan took the gifts and bowed happily. “Yes! I can complete my photo card collection!” she laughed.

 

“Oh oh! It has special Polaroids in it.” J-Hope told her  

 

“Special?”

 

“Special. Just for you.”

 

“oh my gosh. I will cherish them.greatly. Thank you.” she said and bowed to them before looking back to the camera. “And with that, I'm going to end this live broadcast. I had so much fun talking with all of you through the comments and I got to meet BTS. And I got signed albums. One of the best days of my life.” she said. “Thanks again everyone and be on the lookout for more broadcasts because KCON is far from over! Until then, this is Hee-chan and I will see you all again soon! Bye!!” she said happily, the others cheering bye behind her, making her laugh as she stopped the recording.

 

Today had been a great day.