BFF Day

Ahgase Dream Season 1

After everyone had arrived back in Korea the boys had decided to spend a day going off with or having their best friends over of course Chanseul and Hee-Chan were each other's best friends so they didn't have to go very far to be able to do that. Yugyeom had been talking about it all morning though, having Jungkook over for the day since today was BTS’s rest day after KCON. Hee-chan was excited as well but she already had the chance to meet the golden maknae of BTS. Chanseul on the other hand was freaking out just a little bit. She took a few deep, calming breaths and then bit her lip as she nodded and looked over at the door to her room.

 

She had wanted to go get something to eat for both her and Hee-chan but Yugyeom and Jungkook were in the living room playing halo. She pouted a little and then nodded to herself as she scurried past them and into the kitchen, looking around for something to eat. “Mmm… maybe ramen? Fancy ramen?” She asked herself and then frowned. No… something simple.. so she didn't have to make a million servings for the boys.... Sandwiches! “perfect!” she whispered to herself and then got out everything to make grilled cheese sandwiches for the both of them, wiggling happily since it had been years since she actually had one.

 

Yugyeom hummed softly as he crouched for a moment, taking aim. Snickering to himself, he shot off a few rounds of his gun, laughing happily as Jungkook cried out.

 

“Yah!” Jungkook turned and glared at Yugyeom as the other laughed like a maniac. “We’re on the same team! You can’t kill me!” he shouted and pointed his finger at him. “You realize, this means war!”

 

“It’s only war if you can catch me!” Yugyeom said happily as he ran away in the game.

 

“I’ll catch you and then complete the objective myself!” Jungkook snickered as he took chase after Yugyeom in the game.

 

“Loser make lunch!” Yugyeom shouted happily, sure that he was going to win.

 

Chanseul got out everything she needed and then smiled to herself as she listened to the two in the living room, she heated up the pan as she put butter on one side each of four pieces of bread and then wiggled as she put two of them butter side down in the pan, humming happily as she put the sliced cheese on the tops of them.

 

The intense cat and mouse chase came to a stop when the smell of food wafted through the air. Jungkook looked at Yugyeom, who stared back at him before turning to look at the kitchen. “Who’s cooking?!” Yugyeom called out. He wasn’t really sure if any of the members were home. He was pretty sure they weren’t. They were out doing who knows what. So who did that leave? Were the girls home?

 

“Whoever it is, they’re cooking something delicious.” Jungkook said and put his controller down and got up, heading into the kitchen. He paused in the doorway and cocked his head before smiling. “You’re not Hee-chan...so you must be Chanseul right? I’ve heard a lot about you!” he spoke and walked over and stared down. “Fixing me lunch?”

 

Chanseul froze at the voice and then turned her head and blushed. “O-oh I've been caught.. ahh no this is for Hee-Chan, Wren and I” she said softly as she looked him over, trying to keep herself calm in front of the Bts member. “Yeah i'm Chanseul.. i'm sorry if he's blabbered a lot about me” She laughed softly and rubbed the back of her neck, turning back to the grilled cheese she put the other one in and flipped the other two.

 

“If you want though i can make both of you some once I'm done, I’d just have to go give Hee-chan the plate for her and wren.” she said and then moved past him shyly to go over and peck Yugyeom’s lips. “Gyeommie~ did you not know i was still home?~”

 

Yugyeom pecked back and shook his head. “No. I thought you went out with Hee-chan.” he said and chuckled. “You two have been so quiet. Why didn’t you guys come out and play with us?” he asked and looked to Jungkook. “Seullie and Hee-chan noona are super good at video games. They always win.” he laughed softly.

 

“Ah. Well that would be embarrassing.” Jungkook laughed. “I never lose.” he reminded the other. “So Hee-chan is here too? Cool. She’s pretty nice.”

 

“Isn’t she? She’s awesome really. But nobody can compare to my Seullie.” Yugyeom said and wrapped his arms around Chanseul.

 

“Ewwww. Go be lovey dovey somewhere else.” Jungkook teased. “Hey question...who is Wren?”

 

Chanseul smiled shyly and nuzzled Yugyeom’s cheek with a whine. “I'm not awesome i just have strategies…” She said softly and then chuckled. “We didn't come out to play because we always win~ Video games is how you lose friendships and when its you and me babe.. We get really competitive.” She teased and then pales as she looked over at Jungkook. “Ah well.. You see…”

 

“I see what?” Jungkook asked. “I see you two. But…”

 

“Smart .” Yugyeom laughed and shook his head. “Wren is Hee-chan’s daughter.” he said and chuckled. “Ask me who the daddy is, I can’t tell you. But I’m sure it’s her daughter.” he said and grinned. “She’s precious too! Oh you need to meet her! She’s a little angel.” Yugyeom squealed and shook Chanseul suddenly because of his excitement over the 2 year old. “She still calls JB ugly too!”

 

Chanseul whined loudly when Yugyeom shook her and then wiggled out of his grip to go grab the grilled cheeses. “Yes its Hee-chan's daughter~ She is an angel, given that nickname by little Sir Shakes-a-lot over there~” She said and then giggled a little. “I’ll be right back, I’ll see if Hee-Chan wants to come out and socialize.”

She made her way  back into the room and then puffed out her cheeks. “Oh my god i got ambushed by Jungkook in the kitchen!” She wheezed out and then handed the plate to Hee-chan and grinned. “A good old fashioned American snack for us. Oh also the boys want you to come out and socialize.”

 

“You got ambushed by Jungkook?” Hee-chan asked as she took her plate. “What did you do? Pull a Spider Man and climb on the walls to get into the kitchen?” she asked with a laugh and took half of the sandwich and bit into, chewing on it before letting Wren take it from her hand and try to bite into it happily. “The Golden Maknae has requested my presence?! Well who am I, a mere peasant, to deny such a grand request.” she said and rolled her eyes, giggling. Standing up, she grabbed the plate with the other half of the sandwich on it and started for the door.

 

“I mean, I’ve only watched this episode of Poporo like fifteen hundred times.” she said and looked back. “Wrennie…come here baby.” she called. “Follow mamma.”

 

“.......Yes.” Chanseul said and then blinked a few times, her face completely serious. “Ah right? They are playing video games and Gyeommie asked why we didn't come out to play too… I said its cause we always win.” She teased and then looked down at Wren as she brought up the rear to keep the toddler steady.

 

“Well...I mean it’s true. Jackson doesn’t like to play with me anymore. I ‘cheat’ apparently.” Hee-chan laughed as she made her way down the hall and into the living room. “I was summoned?”

 

“Hee-chan noona!” Jungkook called happily and waved. “HI!”

 

“Hi to you too hyper boy.” Hee-chan laughed.

 

“Angel!!!” Yugyeom called as he dropped his controller and opened his arms, grinning widely as Wren waddled over to him and hugged him while still nibbling on her sandwich. “Hello precious. Did mamma feed you?” he asked and smiled as Wren stared at him before taking the sandwich out of and holding it against Yugyeom’s.

 

“Pa! Pa!” she giggled happily.

 

Yugyeom opened his mouth and pretended to eat it. “Mmmmm.” he cooed. “Yummy. But you taste better!” he said and pulled her close and attacked her with kisses, making her squeal in delight.

 

“I’m pretty sure Wren isn’t my daughter anymore.” Hee-chan laughed.

 

“She’s precious. How come you’ve never told me you had a baby noona?” Jungkook asked.

 

“How come you don’t follow social media Jungkook? It was all over the place when she was born.”

 

Chanseul whined loudly as she watched Yugyeom with Wren and cupped her cheeks, biting her lip at the absolute cuteness. “Oh my gosh i still can't get over this ah~” She wiggled a little and then looked over at Jungkook with a pout. “Shes right! Its been all over the internet for years now!” She said and then sat on the floor and leaned back against the couch. “Gah.. Just makes me wanna have a baby seeing how cute she is at  times like this..” She mumbled and then pouted even more.

 

Jungkook laughed. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry.” he said. “There’s no excuse.” he said and watched his friend with the toddler, smiling. “He’s really good with her.”

 

“He is. It was a unanimous decision to name him Godfather and Chanseul is Godmother.” Hee-chan said and smiled.

 

“Yeah? And when are you going to have babies with Gyeom? I’m sure he wouldn’t mind the practice in making them.” Jungkook said cheekily.

 

“Oh trust me. They get all the practice in the world.” Hee-chan teased and laughed.

 

“Wrennie~!” Yugyeom cutely to the baby and smiled. “Kisses Wrennie. Give oppa kisses!” he said and pointed to his cheeks, smiling widely as Wren leaned in and gave him open mouth kisses on both cheeks before she plopped herself down in his lap to continue to eat her sandwich.

 

‘Adorable! Oh man. Jin and Jimin would have a field day with her.” Jungkook said.

 

“You think that’s cute, you should see Mark with her. I only get to spend quality time with my baby when he’s off on a schedule.”

 

Chanseul giggled and then blushed bright red as she glanced over at Yugyeom and Wren. “Yeah we’ve been getting practice in for like 2 and a half years now, thank god we haven't slipped up.” She said and then leaned against Yugyeom’s thigh and hummed softly. “Oh Mark is so good with her~ He falls asleep with her on his chest all the time.”

 

“Oh really?” Jungkook asked and cocked his head.

 

“It’s adorable. Between him and Yugyeom, they both hog Wren all to themselves. I fear if I ever have another child, the same thing would happen.” Hee-chan said and Jungkook laughed.

 

“Idols like babies.” Jungkook said and nodded. “They’re adorable and a lot of us want one but we usually have to wait so long.” he said and hummed. “One day I’m going to have a wife and kid and it’ll be the perfect, normal life.” he said.

 

“Awe, sounds like a great future.” Hee-chan said.

 

“One day I’m going to have twenty kids!” Yugyeom said happily and grinned. “And all will be nicknamed angel.” he giggled.

 

“Oh my god. You giant bear, just sit over there and look pretty.” Hee-chan teased.

 

Yugyeom stuck his tongue out at her before picking up his controller. “Come on Kook, we need a rematch after you unfairly killed me.”

 

“I told you the war was on! You don’t shoot me while I’m on your team!” Jungkook said and laughed as he grabbed his controller and started up a new game for them.