Break Time (Uh Oh)

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Everyone in the dorm was huddled around on the couches once again, the boys having ended their practices for their new comeback early, everyone had managed to master their routines to the T within a new record time, so the company had decided to give them all some well deserved rest before their promotions were to begin. Chanseul and Yugyeom were happily curled up together under a big fluffy blanket that had just been recently bought, the two stealing kisses once in awhile as they watched the latest reruns of music bank, the boys secretly monitoring their competition in the idol world. It wasn't something that was uncommon for idol groups to do, they had to make sure somehow that they were better with their performances anyway.

 

What was however was the fact that JB was curled up with Mark and Hee-chan, AND that their manager was nowhere to be seen.  Though no one really seemed to mind it, no one to tell them what to do. “Mh this is nice..” Youngjae breathed out as he stretched out on the floor, laying flat on his stomach as he sighed and pressed his cheek to the carpet.

 

“Not having any practice is always nice.” Jinyoung laughed and grunted as he stretched and leaned back in his chair next to Jackson. “And everyone is happy. I think someone got laid.” he whispered loudly and motioned to the two under the blanket teasingly.

 

“I knew I taught her well.” Hee-chan snickered as she leaned against Mark, her fingers playing with JB’s as she glanced at her friend and boyfriend before turning to look at the TV. “I have a question. Not that I don’t like K-pop or anything, but do we really need to be watching music show performances?” she asked and whined. “I’ve seen these like twenty hundred times and when EXO comes on, my mind goes blank because Chanyeol is just so y and Baekhyun is my spirit animal and I’d rather not squeal like an idiot today.”

 

“No not today.” Jackson sang teasingly.

 

“Shut up! BTS is the death of me too!” Hee-chan pouted and crossed her arms.

 

“I know. Oh Taehyung oppa. Your voice is so deep!” Jackson mimicked teasingly. “ On a scale of 1 to J-hope, how much of a V fangirl are you?” he asked.

 

“Hey, Jackson.” Hee-chan started to counter.

 

“What?”

 

“You got no jams. So sit over there and be quiet.”

 

“Oh...so mean noona. How do you handle her Mark?” Jackson asked.

 

Mark snorted and pecked Hee-chan’s cheek gently. “Good one babe~” He said and then chuckled as he glanced over at JB for a moment and hummed. “Quite easily actually, I'm now immune to the banter.” He teased and then smirked as he tossed a pillow at Jackson. “I thought by now you would be used to it. Besides, she’s higher than a J-hope. She's on a Jungkook level thank you very much.” He countered and then stuck out his tongue.

JB snickered at that and trailed his fingers over Hee-chan’s thigh slowly. “It’s kinda cute actually, you should see some of the things she does when she's fangirling about him. Almost makes me jealous though.”

Youngjae popped his head up and looked over at the three. “Okay am I missing something here? Jaebum hyung just said HE was the jealous one. I thought that was Mark’s job.”

 

“Oh...Jungkook level? That’s a serious level.” Yugyeom poked his head out of the blanket and grinned. “But that’s a good level to be on. One day you’ll be on a Yugyeom level! I’m the highest.” he laughed.

 

Hee-chan laughed and nodded. “I am. It’s not cute when I fangirl though. I can literally make your ears bleed.” she laughed and watched them, her eyes moving to Mark and stuck out her tongue. “Stop being immune to my banter. It’s the best in the world.” she said and flipped her ponytail lightly, wanting to smack him in the face teasingly.

 

Her attention turned to Youngjae and raised her brow. “What’s your point?” she asked.

 

“I think his point is...why is our leader hyung jealous?” Jinyoung asked confused.

 

“Because he’s banging her.” Bambam said simply and grinned. “Right? Is our leader hyung finally get ?” he teased.

 

“What?! No way! JB is aual!” Jinyoung shouted and glared at them.

 

“Is he though?” Hee-chan asked and rubbed her chin in thought. “Let me think about this. No...he’s not.” she giggled.

 

JB smirked and squeezed Hee-chans thigh lightly and chuckled. “I can state for a fact that I am not aual and I am in fact banging her. But so is Mark.” He said and then chuckled as he nodded.

Chanseul poked her head out of the blanket and stared at her friend with wide eyes. “Holy when did that happen?!” She asked shocked and then turned her head to the door as it opened and a very distraught manager came walking in before pointing to her and Yugyeom.

 

“You two. What the hell were you thinking?!” He asked, his voice raised slightly. “Do you have any idea what you’ve gotten yourselves into??”

 

And in that moment everyone's attention had been taken away from the apparent new three way couple to the seemingly innocent couple. Youngjae's eyes were wide with curiosity as he whipped his head around to look at the two and blinked. “What did you do??”

 

Hee-chan was going to comment but didn’t as a very upset manager came in cursing. “Oh my god.” she whispered.

 

“What?” Yugyeom asked as he raised himself and stared at the manager. “What do you mean? What did we do?” he asked confused.

 

“Is there something going on?” Jinyoung asked worriedly, hand moving to his phone. Their manager never got upset unless they did something stupid that was caught by fans. And even then they rarely had anything scandalous happening. Except that one time Bambam may have said the N word or the other time that Yugyeom was drinking underage. But besides that, they hadn’t done anything.

 

“Manager hyung?” Jackson asked with concern.

 

“It’s all over social media!” the manager snapped as he pointedly glared at the two. “Having in public? Really? I know we taught you better than that Yugyeom. How could you let your mind be corrupted by a simple woman?”

 

“Oh my god.” Hee-chan whispered.

 

“Damn. She looks good.” Jinyoung muttered to himself as he found the so called pictures and nodded.

 

“Ah~!” Yugyeom sat up straight then. “I can explain that! Really. I thought we were alone. There was no one out there.”

 

“There were hundreds of people out there. And there are many different angles of you two going at it. This….do you know what kind of position you’ve put this company in?”

 

“I-I’m sorry hyung.” Yugyeom apologized quickly, bowing his head.

 

Chanseul had her fists clenched under the blanket as she listened to the manager, tears were starting to well up in her eyes at his accusation and the only emotion that hit her was anger.

“Are you ing kidding me? You're going to pin the blame on me?“ She said as she spoke up, her voice wavering a little as she glared up at the man. “I get that he's an idol.. But are you ing kidding me?? He's a MAN! Men have needs just as much as women do. I'm so tired of you older korean men having this ist attitude towards women, that women are the ones that go around corrupting the younger men of your culture when idol companies put them out there, giving them ual concepts!” She growled as she stood up slowly and poked her fist against the managers chest. “Phantom. U-kiss. Exo. BTS. Jay Park.” She rattled off a few names. “None of them get bashed for putting out ual  or ual-ish concepts. But when a girl group does it everyone loses their and bans them prom performing that song.” Her eyes narrowed as she glared down at him, being slightly taller than him.

“Just because I’m a woman, doesn't mean I'm a crazed , Hell bent on corrupting him. I waited over six months before even trying anything because it really didn't matter to me whether we ed or not. But if you want to throw blames around then fine.” She huffed as she walked off, heading down the hall to her room before slamming the door as hard as she could.

“Oh .. Noona’s pissed..” Youngjae whispered as he slowly and sheepishly looked up at their manager.

 

The manager just shook his head. “It’s not my views. It’s the views of the fans.” he sighed.

 

“I’ll talk to her.” Yugyeom stood and looked to the manager. “I...don’t know how to make this right but…”

 

“Don’t worry Yugyeom. We’re going to fix this. The company will fix this. You just have to tell me if this is….really what you want? If she is what you want.” he said.

 

Yugyeom didn’t even have to think twice at the question and nodded his head quickly. “Very much so. I’m in love with her hyung and she’s just the best person in my life. We screwed up, but I don’t want that to affect my relationship with her. I just hope the fans will understand and still accept me as their idol.”

 

“Aw….our little Gyeommie is all grown up.” Jackson cooed and smiled. “Ah, I’ll start planning the wedding.” he said and grunted as he was hit with a pillow. He turned and glared at Hee-chan. “You’re pushing my buttons Nonna.”

 

“Kiss my Jackson.” Hee-chan countered.

 

“Speaking of kissing.” the manager turned to the other three and eyed Hee-chan. “I expect you to be careful with your relationship with Mark until a public announcement is made.” he said.

 

“Oh I’m good. I have in the dorm so I don't’ really take risks.” Hee-chan shrugged and giggled as the manager flushed at the information that was given.

 

“I didn’t need to know that.” he huffed and ran a hand through his head. “God you boys are going to be the death of me.” he muttered.

 

“We love you Manager hyung!” Bambam called as the older male left the room.

 

Yugyeom took a deep breath and sighed as he turned and headed down the hall and into Chanseul’s room, peeking in. “Baby?” he called softly. “Are you alright?”

 

Chanseul was curled up under her covers as she pouted, mumbling to herself somewhat angrily, mostly at herself for snapping like that but she had just been so on edge lately. The sound of Yugyeom’s voice had her lifting her head, she looked at him with teary eyes and held her arms up to him wordlessly, needing him to come and hold her.

 

She honestly hated sometimes how ist korean men could be, and how bad the fans could be. She was honestly just terrified that the fans would send Yugyeom hate for being with a not fully korean woman. It was technically against the tradition to date anyone out of the asian race. Their dating bans had  just lifted, but if it was revealed that their relationship had started long before it was lifted… god she didn't even want to think about the things the fans could… and would do to her.

 

Staring at her, Yugyeom smiled and walked into the room. Crawling into the bed, he pulled her into a hug and kissed her head gently. “It’s okay baby.” he whispered  as he wrapped his arms around her tightly. “Manager hyung didn’t mean anything by it and you know that.” he whispered and her head gently. “He’s just worried about my career and the future of our group. Fans can be very….harsh.” he whispered. “And the views of our culture have been this way for so long and I don’t think they’ll ever change. It was risky having in public. We both knew it. Now we just have to face the consequences. But that won’t keep me from being with you. Even if I have to chose the group or you, I will chose you.” he said with a firm nod.

 

“Okay?” he asked and smiled, her cheek gently. “You’re my baby. I wouldn’t trade you for anything. So try and calm down yeah?”

 

Chanseul sniffled as she wrapped her arms around her boyfriend tightly, burying her face in his neck as she cried softly shaking her head lightly. “G-Gyeom I know how bad fans can be.. All my life I wanted to start doing martial arts just to come over here and be a bodyguard for the idols.. I know how bad they can be.. I’ve seen it. Maybe not firsthand but.. “He paused and sniffled loudly. “I don't want them to hate you Gyeom.. No one should ever hate you. You're an absolutely amazing dancer with a beautiful soul.. “ She mumbled before wiping her tears on his shirt.

 

“I get that he wants to protect your career but he didn't need to throw out accusations like that..” She mumbled and looked up at him with sad eyes. “It hurt.. Alot.. and it only made me think back to when I was bullied in school..” She whispered and held onto his shirt tightly. She bit her lip as she nodded slowly and then hung her head. “I don't want you to have to choose.. I know how much both I and the boys mean to you.. This is your passion Gyeom.. Your dream. We can figure it out.. I-I just don't know what to do.. I've never been with someone famous before..”

 

“I’ve been living this dream for three years now. It’s okay if it ends short. Because I’ll start another dream. Having a beautiful wife and a family.” he said and smiled. “Because I’m going to chose you, no matter what you say. I’m stubborn like that.” he laughed gently. Reaching up, he gently wiped away her tears and stared into her eyes. “No one is going to bully you Chanseul. Not as long as I’m here. Not manager hyung or the fans. Trust me okay?” he said gently. “We’ll figure something out and we’ll be together for always. Don’t you ever doubt my words. I love you.”

 

Chanseul nodded gently and bit her lip, sniffling a little as heat rose to her cheeks. “I love you Yugyeom.. I love  you for everything you are.. Stubbornness and all.” She said softly and leaned in to press her lips to his softly. “I trust you.. Okay? I have never doubted you for even a second..” She said softly before resting her head against his chest, her tears still falling from frustration. “But Gyeom… One rollercoaster at a time please… I don't think the fans are going to be very happy about you having a girlfriend.. So the wife and family thing may have to wait for a while..”

 

Yugyeom smiled and her back gently as he laid with her. “I’ll wait for however long I have to. Just as long in the end, you’re mine forever.” he said gently and hummed. “Though we can still practice making the kids right?” he asked hopefully. “Cause...that was fun. Just not in public anymore.” he teased and pecked her nose.

 

Chanseul blushed and smacked Yugyeom’s chest lightly before hiding her face in his neck. “God you're such an idiot sometimes Gyeom.. But.. You're my idiot~” She said softly and kissed his neck gently.