Hard Carry (Hey!)

Ahgase Dream Season 1

“We come as a pair. If you take one you get the other.”

 

“We’re actually like a disease. If you catch one of us you'll most likely develop the other”

 

At the time it had seemed like a funny joke. But the members of Got7 didn't realize how right the two girls were. They were like a disease, though they weren't sure if they wanted to so easily get rid of them.

 

One was a mood maker, singing horribly off key and making trouble with the Maknae line. Her counterpart was more quiet and reserved and they usually forgot she was there until she spoke up. Though when those two were together and got going, it was hard to stop the chaos they created.

 

Then again, the chaos was welcomed as they fit so perfectly with the group. Children of family friends that had never been to Korea before, visiting for a ‘short’ while. Whoever thought 5 years was short most likely failed in Math class. But as it was, they were there to study abroad. One just freshly starting out in college and the other spending her last five years finishing up her major in a country she eventually wanted to work in.

 

Their existence was hidden, after all, iGot7s would be so upset if they learned women were staying at their dorm. Though it wasn't a dorm like most fans were familiar with, like with EXO. EXO’s dorm was just one large penthouse or condo of sorts which visiting of a living room, a kitchen and dining room, a large hall to hold clothes and shoes, and various rooms to sleep in and bathrooms to accommodate everyone.

 

Got7’s dorm was more like apartments. Each person had a separate mini little studio room and that there was a main room for them to meet up in that had a kitchen and dining room. So for the girls, they had their own little section to themselves with no fear of running into the idols when they were showering or changing. It was a smart move on the boy’s part. But the late night screaming and squealing sometimes kept the boys up for a while. At least until they stopped and there was peace once more.

 

They weren't sure exactly when two of the members starting dating the girls but it happened. One was an obvious given based on how well she got along with the Maknae, singing, dancing and just being overall goofy when the mood struck. And it struck a lot. Though most of it was Jackson’s doing when the other male was around.

 

The second couple wasn't as obvious and honestly the boys still weren't sure if they were dating or not, but they had their suspicions. Dubbed the quiet couple, they two were so similar that Jackson actually had to ask Mark if they were dating but still didn't get a straight answer. Mark was the quiet type, an observer of the world and his girlfriend was just the same if not quieter. They didn't really do much to show affection to each other in public or in the safety of the dorms, which lead them to believe they were imagining the relationship or maybe she was just be considerate of Mark’s idol status and didn't want to bring attention to the relationship.

 

Or was it...they weren't dating but dancing around each other in hopes one could confess before the other? It was complicated and often gave a few members a headache while pondering the situation. Nonetheless though, they enjoyed having the girls around and on one of their rare days with no schedules, the boys were thoroughly enjoying the company of the two girls, who were randomly shout-singing their songs as loud as they could and butchering every word because...well Why not?

 

At the start of their horribly off key escapades they began with ballads. Hee-chan, only knowing a select few ballads, took the stage with her songs while Chanseul paraded around the entire dorm as if performing for Tokyo Dome as she screeched along to Davichi playing in the living room. She knew she could never hit the high notes but she always tried her hardest to anyway. The girls always had the time of their lives butchering their favorite songs, and they knew that the boys didn't mind it at all; they even joined in when they weren't laughing their asses off.

 

Once hard carry came on Chanseul had gotten an idea. She motioned for Hee-chan to follow her, not even saying a word until they got to the hallway. “Hee-chan let's go pick up Mark and carry him out there! He didn't join in today so he's being a spoilsport.” she said as she pouted at her older friend and then gave her a cheeky grin. “You get his legs and I’ll get his arms!”

 

Hee-chan stared at Chanseul with a raised brow as they walked into the hallway. The idea was masterful even if they really weren’t doing anything but picking up the eldest ‘oppa’. Not that she could call Mark oppa since she was older than him. Mark didn’t really weigh a lot, and she was sure between the two of them they could pick him up. Smirking, she nodded, it finally clicking in her head why they were going to pick him up. She was a bit on the slow side. “We’ll scream hard carry too! Let’s go!” she giggled.

 

Chanseul nodded and grinned as she giggled and then burst into Mark's room, dancing over to his bed as she sang along to Hard Carry. She grabbed his arms and dragged him out of bed as she turned to look at Hee-chan and nodded with a cheeky grin. “Come on oppa! We are getting you up! Let’s go! let’s go! HARD CARRY HEY!!” she screeched the lyrics to the song at the end and cackled happily.

 

Hee-chan laughed her head off as they burst into the room. Her hands grabbed Mark’s legs as she helped Chanseul lift the other up and bounced. “HARD CARRY HEY! LET IT FLOW, LET FLOW IT NOW!” she screamed out happily, taking in his horror stricken face as they carried him out of the rom and down the hall.

 

Chanseul giggled as she sang along with the lyrics, hoisting the elder man up higher in the air while they screamed out the chorus of the song while entering the living room.Mark was wheezing as he struggled to get away from the two crazy girls.

 

“Hey, hey! PUT ME DOWN!” He shrieked.

 

Hee-chan laughed as the moved into the living room. Glancing to Chanseul, she gave her a nod before swinging and throwing Mark onto the couch, screaming “LET’S FLY AGAIN FLY AGAIN FLY AGAIN! I GOT THIS RIGHT!!!!!”

 

Chanseul laughed as she helped Hee-chan toss Mark onto the couch and then laughed. She started dancing a silly version of the Hard Carry choreography in the middle of the living room, still grinning happily.

 

Hee-chan laughed and jumped around as she sang happily. Their joyful noises brought out a few more members that had been laying around in their dorms. Youngjae was the first to come out, clutching Coco to him as he watched the two girls dancing around like lunatics. It wasn't odd to see Chanseul acting like that but for Hee-chan to be acting like that, it was extremely strange.

 

Carefully he walked over to Mark and looked down at him. “What's going on?”

 

Mark shook his head slowly and sat up on the couch, his heart still pounding from fear of being carried by the two crazies. “I have no idea. I think someone gave them sugar again.” he said and rubbed at his chest. “They literally carried me out here singing Hard Carry!”

 

Chanseul, in the background, ran over to steal Coco away and started dancing with the pup in her arms, Coco’s tail wagging a mile a minute at the intense excitement in the room. “GO COCO! “

 

Youngjae stared at Mark before laughing hard. He got hard carried! That was hilarious. His hyung was a hard carry. It entertained Youngjae to no end. At least until Coco was taken from him.

 

“Coco!!! No!!!” he shouted.

 

“Coco is having fun. Don't be boring people!” Hee-chan smiled.

 

Mark whined loudly as he make grabby hands at Coco, a pathetic looking pout on his face. “Give me my babbyy!” he whined out as he wiggled on the couch.

 

“Don't hurt Coco!” Youngjae whimpered and pouted.

 

Hee-chan paused and looked back at the two before looking at the Chanseul. “Oh my god.” she said. “They think we're gonna hurt Coco!”

 

Chanseul paused as she was in mid Lion King pose with Coco halfway in the air, eye level with herself. She looked between Mark and Youngjae and then back to Coco and ed the pup up into the air above her head and screeches loudly “Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba, Sithi uhm ingonyama!”

 

Youngjae stared at the two in shock as they started singing the opening for the Lion King. “Mark! Your girlfriend is ing crazy! Poor Coco.” he whimpered and covered his eyes.

 

Mark let out a groan and held his face in his hands, sighing heavily as he whined loudly. “My poor baby Coco! Her brain is going to be such mush… “ he mumbled.

 

Chanseul’s head snapped around to look at the TV as Hard Carry came on once again. She grinned cheekily as she looked at Hee-chan and then at Mark with an evil grin on her face.

 

“IT'S THE CIRCLE OF L-” Hee-chan paused in the middle of her singing, her eyes locking with Chanseul’s as realization hit her. “HARD CARRY HEY!” she shouted, her eyes moving to Mark. “Welcome to my world, let's do this!” she sang and made her way over to the two male’s, grabbing Mark’s legs once more.

 

Mark shrieked as his legs were grabbed and shook his head quickly “No! nononono! NO DON'T YOU DARE!” He screamed as Chanseul came over and grabbed his arms and lifted him up again. “YUGYEOM HELP ME! SEUL IS TORTURING ME AGAIN!”

 

Hee-chan laughed happily as she sang and once more began parading around with Mark in her grasp, screaming Hard Carry.

 

Yugyeom poked his head out from his room, dark eyes watching the scene only feet away from him as he shook his head. “I'm sorry Mark Hyung! I hope you survive!” he called out before retreating back into his room and closed the door tightly.

 

Mark wheezed and flailed more in the girl’s grips and started crying. “Nooooo! Yugyeom how could you betray me!!!???”