Chapter 5

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Chapter 5 - Training Room

I looked up at Lisa who called me the same time I called her. 

Jinhwan's POV

Jinjja. I'm too nervous right now on Jennie's last text. Jennie and I have been text mates for the past two weeks. We rarely chat on Kakao talk. We prefer texts because, just because.

We're on the training studio right now. We're preparing for our new album. We just finished filming last week. We've already recorded the song months ago and now we're going to practice the dance. We've got month more to prepare for the album.

"Jinhwan hyung. You aren't focused. What's wrong?" Hanbin asked. He's obviously annoyed but he's mostly concerned. 

"I'm sorry. I'll focus now." I said and focused on my work first.

Well, this is my conversation with Jennie

2:14 pm

Jendukie
Yah Jinani oppa, Seunghoon oppa is obviously flirting with Lisa!

Me:
Jinjja? I'm sorry, I can't talk to you now.
We're practicing for our comeback.
Your crush is really scary in the training room.

Jendukie
Araseo. I'll just send you texts and updates when we're having breaks.

3:04 pm

Jendukie
Omo, we also played truth or dare and guess what
Seunghoon oppa said yes when we asked him if he thinks that Lisa is pretty.
He's obviously hitting on her! 

3:50 pm 

Jendukie
Jinani oppa. We're on our way home. Seunghoon oppa and Lisa exchanged numbers. They're texting right now!
When will you, oppa? 

"Nice job everyone. We'll take a short break. We'll continue on 4:30 then we'll finish on 6pm. Sounds good?" Hanbin asked. He's really professional as a leader.

"Ne!" We all answered.

"Let's eat at the cafeteria?" Bobby asked us.

"Let's go. Eat with us." Hanbin said to everyone, including the choreographers and staffs.

"I'll just have to call someone. You all go ahead." I said.

"You sure?" June asked.

"Yep." I said.

"Follow us downstairs, okay?" Hanbin said and I nodded.

As soon as everyone got out, I dialed Jennie's number.

"Oppa!" She answered instead of saying hello first.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm still at the van. How about you? Are you still at the YG building?" She asked.

"Yep." I answered.

"Please drop me off at the YG building!"  I heard Jennie say.

"You don't have to come, you can't watch us practice, you can't listen to our songs." I said.

"But Mino oppa can?" She asked.

"We asked Mino hyung to give us comments on our songs, of course he can listen to our songs, he already knows them." I explained.

"So unfair. But I wouldn't watch you practice your dance, you know. I'll just try making new songs at the studio." She explained.

"Araseo. We'll start practicing at 4:30 pm. We're on the cafeteria. If we're not there then look for us in our training room." I explained. Before I can tell her to drop the call, I heard Lisa's voice on the background.

"Please drop me off in the YG building too. Maybe I'll try writing songs for once." 

"Still alive, Jinhwan oppa?" Jennie insulted me and chuckled.

"Tch. Just hung up now. Bye!" I said.

"Bye~" Jennie said and dropped the call.

I went to the cafeteria and sat down next to Hanbin.

"Was that Jennie-ssi you called?" Hanbin asked. I was shocked and happy that finally, she talked about Jennie.

The staffs and choreographers are on another table with Baymax hyung since that we won't fit here so I guess it's safe to ask.

"Jealous?" I asked with a smirk.

"Aniyo. I told you I'm not interested at her. But I'm curious, are you on a relationship?" Hanbin asked.

"We're all curious." The other members said on chorus as if they had telepathy.

"We're not. She's all yours, Hanbin hyung." I said.

As if on cue, Jennie called. I answered the call and put it on loud speaker mode since that I'm eating.

"Oppa. We're in the building. Should we go straight to the cafeteria?" Jennie asked.

I looked at Hanbin saying answer her. 

He looked at me mouthing why me? 

"Jinani!" Jennie called.

I gave Hanbin a sharp look saying answer her! 

Hanbin rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jinhwan hyung is eati—" before Hanbin could finish his sentence, we heard Jennie's phone drop. (Through the call)

"Omo, omo, omo. My phone fell! I was too startled. That was Hanbin oppa right?" Jennie answered.

"Ne, that was me." Hanbin said. For a few seconds, Jennie didn't answer.

"I thought so. Jinhwan oppa would never have such a beautiful voice." Jennie said and chuckled.

"Oh, thanks." Hanbin said and chuckled too.

"Anyways, we can see you already. I'm hanging up now." Jennie said and dropped the call

"Jinjja. I would really love it if you two became couples. You're both good leaders." I said to Hanbin while eating.

"Yah, why didn't you say they're coming? Jinjja. I look too sweaty after the practice. I can't come near Jisoo. Aish." Bobby said.

"Jisoo? I thought it's only Jennie and Lisa?" I looked around to see Blackpink coming towards us along with their manager. Their manager went to Baymax hyung's table.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" They greeted us.

"Annyeong~" we stood up and bowed.

"Why are you all here?" I asked carefully, trying not to sound offensive but...

"Why, are we not allowed here?" Jisoo said with a pout.

"Ani, ani." Bobby answered for me, causing the other members to hold their laughs. Hanbin in the training room is scary, But Bobby when angry is a lot scarier so we tried holding back our laughter.

"We're just shocked. Come, eat with us." I said and motioned to the table next to us.

"No, we just ate." Jisoo said but they still sat in the table beside us. I was surprised when Chanwoo stood up and pulled their table and connected it with ours.

"Kamsahamnida." They said and bowed. Jennie sat beside me and Lisa sat in front of her, beside Chanwoo. Jisoo sat beside Lisa and Rosé sat beside Jennie.

"That was witty, Chanwoo." Donghyuk praised him.

"I'm always witty." Chanwoo said and we pretended that we didn't hear that.

"What are you gonna do here?" I asked. Jennie was about to answer but...

"Well, I heard that Jennie eonnie will come to the studio to write songs so I thought that maybe I should too then Chaeyoung eonnie and Jisoo eonnie decided to come along too." Lisa said and shocked me. She was making an eye contact with me and only me and she never blinked.

"Then you could just watch us practice." Hanbin said.

"Is it alright?" They all asked, shocked.

"Of course it's alright." Hanbin answered.

"But remember to stay quiet because Hanbin gets real mad when it's noisy." Yunhyeong said.

"Yah." Hanbin warned him.

"It's true. Sometimes he'll shout at us if we whisper to one another." Chanwoo said.

"Yah, you're exaggerating." Hanbin said.

"That's cute." Jennie said quietly but is really audible for everyone in our table.

"You're a leader too that's why." Rosé said. After that, Blackpink and iKON just talked, it's good that we're getting along. I really like Hanbin for Jennie.

"What time are you going to practice?" Jennie suddenly asked.

"After about 10 minutes." Hanbin answered.

"Can I talk with Jinhwan oppa for a while?" Jennie asked and the members looked at each other with evil grins.

"We're just gonna talk, seriously" I scoffed.

"Yeah, Just go on. We're not stopping you." Bobby said.

Jennie and I walked into a spot far away from them.

"They seriously think that we're on a relationship." I said.

"Same here." Jennie said an rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, what do mean they're texting? Are they that close already?" I asked.

"Yeah, They talked about stuffs like dancing and rapping. They have a lot in common." She said.

"But I'm younger than Seunghoon hyung. You said that Lisa doesn't like me because I'm way too old for her." I said.

"Yes she did but I think she just made that up. She sounded too defensive you know. I really think she likes you. Remember a while ago when you asked us, I was about to answer but then she did! And she didn't break your eye contact!" Jennie said.

"Stop giving me false hopes again." I said.

"Those are not false hopes. They're real hopes. Just go and text her for Pete's sake!" Jennie said.

"Aish. I'll think about it. Let's go now." I said and walked back to our table. Jennie was following me on my back.

"How about mine? Do you have any updates on mine?" Jennie asked. She's referring to Hanbin.

"Well, her girlfriend and him is staying strong." I said.

"Work again huh." Jennie said.

"What else? I told you he's not gonna notice you unless you do something." I said.

"I know. I've already thought of this last week. I'm gonna make friends with him now. I'll try to do it later." Jennie said.

"Why do it later? Why not now?" I asked and we noticed that the others are already standing up, ready to leave I guess.

"I have a plan." Jennie just said and went to the girls.

We went to the training room and practiced until 5:30 only. We didn't want to bore the girls. But that caused us to work 30 minutes longer tomorrow. But we talked over it and it's fine.

We're almost about to pack up but then Winner came in along with their managers. And what surprised me more is when our sajangnim came in. He asked the choreographers and other staffs to go out.

"So you must be thinking why did I let you meet up, right?" YG said.

"Ne." We answered in unison.

"I'm planning to give you a three day vacation in the Philippines." YG said, the three groups were shocked and happy but we didn't say a word.

"It's a vacation, however, it's also a work day. It'll be just like Kony's Summertime and Wintertime. I'll explain it to you more some other time. But I want you to know that that vacation is just part of a bigger plan." YG said. Bigger plan = More work. More work = More money. Jinjja.

"The vacation will just serve as a team building activity. The bigger plan I have is to give you three groups a concert in the Tokyo Dome!" YG said and this time, we can't hold back our joy and shock.

"Do you have any questions?" YG asked.

"Sir? How about our comeback? Will you postpone it?" Hanbin asked. Oh, yeah. I almost forgot that one.

"Oh, I already fixed your schedules. The vacation will be after a month and the concert will be after 3 months. You were also invited on shows beforehand and I already fixed your schedules too." He said to the three groups.

"So that's it. I'll go ahead now." He said and left.

"Baymax hyung! Let us see our schedule!" Hanbin said and went to our manager. The two other groups are happy about the vacation while the seven of us is bothered with our schedule.

Yunhyeong peeked at it for a second and is already on his knees.

"So many works to do!" We all cried.

"Jinjja?" Mino hyung asked and peeked at our schedule too. Like Yunhyeong, he only saw it for a second and is already wishing us good luck.

"Aish." I said and looked away. But I wish I didn't. I saw Lisa and Seunghoon laughing and they're too close. . When will I have the courage to do that? I looked away from them.

After a while, the three groups already stood up and decided to go home already, except for our leader who wants to stay and compose new songs for future purposes. He sometimes collaborates with other composers but most of the time, he works alone.

"Hanbin oppa, can you teach me how to create new songs?" Jennie asked.

Oh, so that's her plan, huh.

"Oh, sure." Hanbin said and we left the two of them.

I pondered for a little moment. Aish. I need to talk to her.

"Lisa-ssi."/"Jinhwan oppa." I looked up at Lisa who called me the same time I called her.

The others stopped, awkwardly looking at us. I can hear murmurs from them.

"You go ahead." The both of us said again in unison.

"Uhm, never mind, I have nothing to say." Lisa said.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot what I was about to say either." I just said and shrugged. The rest of the group was looking at us with those malicious grins. I walked ahead of them.

Seriously, what the heck was that?

10-16-17