Chapter 12

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

After a week, I finally updated. Sorry for the wait.

----


The other Blackpink and iKON members went to the YG building, to the cafeteria to be exact, to eat breakfast.

They were somehow awkward. The other boys are really curious on why Rosé and Yunhyeong 'fought', but they decided to shut up, anyway. 

Junhoe was the one bothered by this the most. He knows that Yunhyeong won't betray him when he said that he can have Rosé, but a part of him is thinking that what if they're in a secret relationship, and they just had a lover's quarrel? So he decided to talk to Rosé after the practice, and maybe, just maybe, he could finally confess his feelings for her

"Oh, Hayi!" Hanbin called Hayi who happened to pass by them.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo~" Hayi bowed to greet them. They greeted her back.

"Did you eat breakfast already? Wanna eat with us?" Hanbin asked Hayi with a smile.

Jisoo elbowed Jennie slightly. Jennie just shrugged.

"Uh, can I?" Hayi asked the others shyly.

"Sure. The more the merrier." Donghyuk said.

Junhoe was the one to sit first, then Hayi sat in front of Junhoe. Jisoo and Rosé sat together, intentionally leaving Jennie to sit beside Hayi. Then Hanbin then sat infront of Jennie. Bobby sat beside Hanbin so that Jisoo is in front of him. Donghyuk then sat beside Bobby.

Yunhyeong and Chanwoo were the last ones to come. The only seats left are beside Rosé and in front of her. 

Chanwoo sat on the seat beside Rosé, thinking that Yunhyeong would be more comfortable if he was sitting in front of her since that he could just talk to Donghyuk beside him. But he was wrong. Beside or in front of Rosé won't work.

"Junhoe ssi. Would you mind changing seats with me? I have something to talk about with Hanbin." Yunhyeong asked Junhoe with a smile.

"Uh, yeah, sure." Junhoe said. Well, he also wanted to seat there.

Junhoe stood up with his tray and Yunhyeong sat on the seat beside Hanbin and Junhoe sat beside Hanbin.

Yunhyeong whispered to Hanbin's ear.

"Pretend that you'll whisper something in my ear and I'll just nod."

"Araseo, but what is this for?"  Hanbin whispered back. Yunhyeong didn't say anything but he just nodded.

"You don't like cucumbers right? I'll eat them for you." Bobby said and ate Jisoo's leftover cucumbers in her salad. (ps, i just made that one up lol)

"How did you know? Then can you give me your lettuces?" Jisoo asked Bobby with an aegyo.

Bobby smiled.

"Go ahead." Bobby said as they exchanged foods.

"Bobby hyung's doing a great job. You go talk with Rosé-ssi too."   Donghyuk whispered to Junhoe.

"What am I supposed to do?"  Junhoe whispered back.

"Dunno. Complement her or ask her something. Just start a conversation!"  Donghyuk whispered back and smirked at him.

"Let me think first."   Junhoe said.

When he finally thought of a topic, he got the courage to talk.

"Rosé-ssi." Junhoe called Rosé.

"Just call me Chaeyoung, to everyone here, please just call me Chaeyoung." Rosé said and smiled then looked at Junhoe again.

"Ah, Chaeyoung-ssi. I saw your performance with the guitar, can you teach me the chords of that song?" Junhoe asked.

"Oh, you play the guitar too? Sure, I'd love too." Rosé said and their conversation would continue, and sometimes, Chanwoo and Donghyuk will join them.

"Kimbap, can I have some of your–"

"No!" Bobby immediately said when Hanbin raised his chopsticks near his food.

"You can have mine, oppa. I'm on a diet too." Jennie said and moved her tray towards Hanbin.

"Aniyo, you should eat." Hanbin scolded Jennie. 

"But I'll take some." Hanbin added and took a piece of meat from Jennie and smiled sheepishly. Jennie can't help but smile too.

"Are you guys in a relationship?" Hayi suddenly asked with a smirk. The other looked at them.

"What?" Most of them asked.

"Aniyo. We're not in a relationship." Hanbin said and waved his hands.

"You two look like a couple, and Jennie called you oppa when you're born in the same year." Hayi raised am eyebrow on them.

"I didn't think of that, it just came out naturally. Don't conclude stuffs already." Jennie said and pinched Hayi's cheeks playfully.

"Aw! I didn't conclude, I was just asking. Too bad you two aren't together. I really ship the two of you." Hayi said.

"Yeah, you two will look good together." Jisoo butted in.

"Whatever. Let's just eat." Jennie said and ate.

"I thought you're on a diet?" Rosé said and took a piece of Jennie's meat.

"Yah!" Jennie scolded and laughed.

----

"Okay, 5 minutes rest." The choreographer, Ms. Kim, said and left. The others groaned as they sat down and drank.

They were practicing for the opening which was a remix of their songs.

After exactly 5 minutes, Ms. Kim went back.

After more than an hour, they already learned the 10 minutes performance. They practiced for a few more times until Ms. Kim was satisfied with their performance.

"We'll now go with My Type." Ms Kim said.

"We already practiced that, ma'am." Hanbin said politely.

"There will be some slight changes. You'll perform with Blackpink."

"Mwo?"

"Yeah. Then Winner will perform Love Me Love Me with Blackpink, and then iKON will perform Dumb and Dumber with Winner. As for Blackpink, you'll perform Playing with fire with iKON and Winner. Araseo?" Ms Kim said.

"Araseo!" They answered.

"Now let's go with the pairings. I'll let you girls choose, but I prefer that you choose someone older or taller than you." Ms Kim said and looked at the girls.

"If age and height is the matter, Jinhwan oppa will be fitting for me, but I don't like him, so I'll just go with either Bobby or B.I. Who should I choose between the two of them, then?" Jisoo asked, looking at the other girls, at Jennie to be exact.

"Why are you asking us?" Jennie asked but she's giving Jisoo cold stares saying Hanbin is mine!

"I've decided! I'll take Yunhyeong ssi." Jisoo said and smiled, then looked at Rosé. Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Then I'll take Junhoe ssi." Rosé said which shocked Junhoe.

"Me?" Junhoe pointed at himself. Rosé nodded and smiled. Personally for Rosé, Junhoe is the person he's most comfortable with.

"Can I choose Hanbin?" Jennie asked with an innocent face.

"Sure, it's fine with me." Hanbin nodded and smiled.

"Can I choose... Jinhwan oppa?" Lisa asked shyly.

"He's smaller than you." Chanwoo insulted and Jinhwan just faked a punch on him.

"So you girls are settled then?" Ms Kim asked.

"Ne~" the girls said and they clung to their partners arm, except for Jennie and Hanbin who are really shy to each other. Jisoo was looking at Rosé while clinging to Yunhyeong's arm. Rosé just rolled her eyes again.

"Wait a minute. I can't accept this. My part 'you walk and work and spit words like a boss'  is the highlight part! I should have a partner!" Bobby whined, giving glances to the girls, specially at Jisoo.

"We have a solution for that, but before that, do you girls want to exchange partners and be with Bobby?" Ms Kim asked.

"Ask Jennie, she doesn't seem comfortable with Hanbin oppa." Lisa pointed at them.

"Aniyo, we're totally comfortable with each other, right?" Jennie said and clung to Hanbin's arm then looked at him.

"Yeah." Hanbin laughed at Jennie's childishness.

"Yunhyeong ssi, is it okay of I go to Bobby?" Jisoo asked Yunhyeong.

Yunhyeong doesn't even have to think twice.

"Yeah, go ahead. It's fine." Yunhyeong said.

"Yunhyeong hyung deserves a best hyung award, he always let's go for his brother's happiness." Chanwoo said.

"Whatever. Now what will happen to us with no partners?" Yunhyeong asked.

Ms Kim looked at them one by one and with a scary smile.

"There will be 4 additional Blackpink members. Since that there are only 3 of you left, one of the additional ones will just act as the miserable one that has no partner." Ms Kim said.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about these four girls?" Seungyoon suddenly said making Ms Kim look at him. Ms Kim smiled at him.

"What color would you like for your wig?" Ms Kim asked, making them all groan.

"I knew it." Seungyoon said in grief.

"I would want mine pink, but not the one I wore in Japan. I want it long and curly." Mino said and curled his hair. "Oh, and I want to be partnered with Chanwoo." He added. The others laughed.

-----

"Okay. That'll be it for today. Good job everyone!" Ms Kim said and clapped.

"Thank you so much!" All of them bowed.

Hanbin, Donghyuk, Bobby, Jinhwan, Seunghoon, Jinwoo, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa stayed in the room while the others went away to their appointments.

"Hyung, you okay?" Chanwoo asked Yunhyeong as they walk towards the elevator.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Yunhyeong asked. Chanwoo looked at him.

"I'm fine, I'm being fine, I'm trying to, at least." Yunhyeong said and smiled.

Chanwoo just sighed. They entered the elevator and Yunhyeong pressed the basement. It was about to close when Rosé, who was just running, blocked the door for her to enter. Rosé stood beside Chanwoo.

"Annyeong, noona." Chanwoo greeted.

"Stop calling me noona, I'm not that older than you." Rosé said.

"Araseo, Park Chaeyoung."

"Yah." Both Yunhyeong and Rosé looked at Chanwoo but their gazes unexpectedly meet each other. They looked away.

"Junhoe hyung would be really useful at these times. You know, awkward times." Chanwoo said and chuckled. Yunhyeong glared at him. Finally, the elevator reached the basement.

"Ah, Yunhyeong ssi, can we talk?" Rosé hesitatingly said. Yunhyeong just walked and Rosé followed him. Chanwoo went to who knows where.

"What is there for us to talk? As far as I know, I have made it clear to you—"

"Can't you at least give me a chance?" Rosé shouted so Yunhyeong stopped. Rosé stopped too.

"Chance? Have you fallen that hard for me to be this desperate?"

"Yeah. I am this  desperate." Rosé said.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung!" Yunhyeong shouted. "Stop degrading yourself for me. I'm not worth it. I'm not the one. Can't you see? I dislike you, a lot. So please, forget about your feelings for me and please, stop crying for me." Yunhyeong said as he handed his handkerchief to Rosé who's crying.

Yunhyeong turned away and started walking away from her only to let go of the tears he's been holding in. When he turned left, he saw Junhoe standing there who just came back from Starbucks.

Yunhyeong quickly wiped away his tears.

"Did you hear us?" He asked.

"Yeah." Junhoe answered guiltily.

"Please take care of her." Yunhyeong said and started walking but Junhoe grabbed his arm.

"Hyung... Why would you—"

"Why wouldn't I?" Yunhyeong asked with a smile.

"Hyung, thanks... And sorry." Junhoe said sincerely.

Junhoe felt so guilty, being jealous while thinking that they're in a relationship, while all along he's been hurting because of him.

"Tch. Just go now. She needs a shoulder to lean on. Last time, I saw you comforting her, please do it again this time. Please don't make her cry like how I did. Araseo? Now go." Yunhyeong said and pushed him.

Junhoe looked back at him but he already left. Junhoe went to Rosé and without thinking twice, he hugged her.

"Y-yah..." Rosé said and pushed him but Junhoe just hugged her.

"Just cry. This is the last time you're gonna cry on my shoulders."

"I never asked you to—"

"Because I swear I won't ever let you cry again." Junhoe continued.

"What are you talking about?" Rosé pushed him and he let go of the hug.

"Do you want to date me? I swear I won't make you cry, Park Chaeyoung."

"What?!" Rosé shouted not too loudly.

"No, scratch that. You're now dating me, Park Chaeyoung, whether you like it or not, I'll me you like it." Junhoe planted a kiss on her forehead and left.

"Wh-what? He's crazy!" Rosé said but the smile on her lips is evident.

"What was that about?" She whispered again and touched her forehead.