Chapter 15

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

"Good morning, oppa." Lisa said to Jinhwan who was seated in bed while using his phone.

"Oh, you're awake. Good morning." Jinhwan said and kissed Lisa's forehead.

Two weeks after they got together, Lisa and Jinhwan started sleeping together, innocent sleeping only. They just cuddle and do the things teenager couples do. They don't make out, but they do kiss. Innocent kisses. They're just in a fluff type of relationship.

They don't sleep together all the time, they just do when they don't see each other for the whole day. They sleep in the condo unit Jinhwan bought for them.

"Shall we go up now? Our concert is today." Jinhwan asked.

"If I lay here. If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?~♪ " Lisa sang the english song Chasing Cars.

"I can't, babe. You're my world, how can I forget you?" Jinhwan said, making Lisa smile.

"Stop being cheesy and just cuddle with me for a while." Lisa said making Jinhwan chuckle.

"Araseo." He said and lied down beside Lisa and hugged her. Lisa moved closer and pressed her head on Jinhwan's chest. Jinhwan started playing with Lisa's hair.

"I wonder who's giving me the flowers." Lisa asked.

"Did you receive one again?" Jinhwan asked as he caressed Lisa's hair.

"Yeah. I receive them almost every day. I hope he stops giving those flowers. He's just wasting his money. And it's kinda creepy now."

"It'll only happen if we announce in public that we're in a relationship." Jinhwan said. Lisa looked up at him.

"You know we can't." Lisa said.

"I know." Jinhwan looked at her and smiled sadly. Lisa smiled back.

They agreed to keep their relationship a secret, like what their managers advised them. They wanted a peaceful life. They know that people will judge them, and they'll probably get haters.

"Shall we go up now?" Jinhwan asked.

"Yeah." Lisa answered and they both stood up.

----

"Yeah, we'll go there by ourselves. I know, I can drive. Araseo, araseo. See you later, take care and bye."  Jinhwan said over the phone. He was talking to Hanbin. Hanbin asked if they should pick up Jinhwan and Lisa on their unit but Jinhwan said no.

"He sounds so sleepy. I already scolded him to work less and I even asked Jennie to scold her. Why is he so stubborn?" Jinhwan commented as they continued eating.

"Well the problem is, Jennie eonnie is also working a lot. We go home at 10pm and sometimes she insists to stay. And if ever we managed to make her come with us, she just continues to work at home. You have stubborn siblings." Lisa explained and chuckled.

"Tch. Stubborn couple." Jinhwan said.

Yes, you read it right. Jennie and Hanbin are now official couples. Here's what happened.

----flashback, 1 week ago.

An exact week came. Hanbin had even set up his alarm on his phone real early.

When his phone started alarming, he first whined, then remembered why he set his alarm real early. He felt his heart skip one beat as excitement filled his entire system. He immediately stood up and fixed himself before going to blackpink's dorm.

Hanbin called Jennie.

"What?" Jennie asked as she picked up Hanbin's call.

"What are you doing?" Hanbin asked, leaning on the wall.

"I woke up and can't sleep again. I'm trying to compose." Jennie said and tapped her pen repeatedly.

"Can you go out of your dorm? I delivered some package there." Hanbin said, biting his lips while smiling because of the excitement.

"What? It's 5am, Hanbin. I'll just pick it up later. I'm sure that it wouldn't—---"

"No, pick it now! You might regret it if someone else took it." Hanbin interrupted Jennie.

"Okay, fine." Jennie grunted. "This better be good." she added.

"It sure is." Hanbin smiled and Jennie dropped the phone call. She stood up, wore a jacket to top her pajamas and went downstairs.

She opened the door, and a smiling Hanbin with a medium-sized red box appeared in front of her.

Jennie laughed a bit gave Hanbin an 'are you serious?' look. Jennie's heart fastened it's pace, and even if she tried not to, she still smiled widely.

"For you." Hanbin said referring to the box.

"What's this?" Jennie asked and took the box. She opened it. 

It was one of those famous moon necklaces, the one that has a full moon pendant that glows in the dark and a crescent moon surrounding the full moon.

It's not that expensive. It's really cheap, in fact. But it's enough to make Jennie's heart flutter. Jennie lifted the necklace only to find a letter beneath it.

I knew from the moment we met,
That what brought us together was kismet
Or what other people call fate or destiny
I promise you, I will love you for eternity.

I asked Bobby hyung if my English is correct. He said it is. I really tried hard for that poem. I'm not that fluent in English, you know. But the next one, I practiced it a lot.

Will you finally be my girlfriend?

Jennie smiled with closed, trying not to cry, but as usual, she's bad in trying.

She hugged Hanbin and sobbed a bit.

"I do, you pabo Hanbin. You really waited an exact week." She said.

"Of course I would." Hanbin said and hugged her back.

"I love you so much." Hanbin said as he teared up, the fact that they're officially together is already sinking in.  

"I love you more, pabo." 

------end of flashback

-----

"This is so tiring. The stage is a lot bigger than I expected." Lisa whined as she took the water bottle from her boyfriend. They just practiced Come Back Home by their 2ne1 sunbaenims. They are doing a stage practice first before the real concert.

"Not that much tiring compared to having two concerts in one day while you're sick." Bobby commented. He remembered those Japan tours they did. Lisa laughed.

"You'll get used to it. Someday you'll have a concert in Tokyo Dome." Jinhwan said.

"What are you talking about? Tokyo Dome is like an unreachable dream for us." Lisa said.

"Lisa I can hear you, don't be so pessimistic huh? We'll get there too." Jennie scolded her. Jinhwan chuckled.

"iKON get ready." The staff said.

"Showtime!~" Yunhyeong said making the rest chuckle.

"I'll go now. Bye." Jinhwan said and looked from left to right before giving Lisa a quick peck in the lips then ran away laughing.

"Yah Kim—... Ugh!" Lisa whined, but the smile on her lips is unremovable.

After iKON practiced two songs, they went backstage. Winner then went up to the stage and practiced.

"After Winner performs, you'll all go up and talk, okay? Then the last performance, then encore." The concert coordinator reminded them.

"Ne~" they all replied.

After winner performed, they all went up and performed. They did a mash up of all their songs, they were the ones who did the mash up with the help of their Epik High sunbaenims and Seungri.

After finishing the practice, they all clapped with heavy breathes and satisfactory laughs.

"That was wonderful! Your performances were better in the training room but it's understandable because you've just adapted to the stage. Just enjoy later, you all know that already." The production team leader said. 

"Ne~!" They all said and a few more remarks and some reminders were given before they went to the backstage.

"That was fun. I missed performing on a huge stage." Seungyoon said.

"I know right. It's been a while since we had a concert." Jinwoo replied.

"I'm really excited about my type though. I can't wait to see our Winner oppas in their beautiful dresses." Jisoo replied.

"Yeah. Wait for my gorgeous face." Mino answered.

"I'm totally looking forward to it." Jisoo said and the both of them had their own conversation.

Jiwon was giving them some glances. He suddenly remembered that particular one day.

-----flashback

"What's that for?" Mino suddenly showed up in the training room, making Jiwon and Hanbin startled.

"Just some choreography. Our vocal line were doing some song covers on Vlive so Bobby hyung and I are planning to make a dance cover." Hanbin explained.

"I see, mind if I watch you?" Mino asked.

"Yeah. Sure, why not?" Hanbin and Jiwon replied. Mino watched them and sometimes gave comments.

"I'll go get some food. What do you guys want?" Hanbin asked.

"I just ate sooo nothing really." Mino said.

"Same." Jiwon just replied and focused on his posture while dancing as he looks at himself in the mirror.

"Fine, suit yourself. Don't go getting my food later, huh?" Hanbin said and walked to the door.

"Yeah, yeah." Bobby just said but slightly chuckling. He loves teasing Hanbin.

Bobby sat beside Mino.

"Hyung, I remembered something." Bobby suddenly said.

"What is it?" Mino asked.

"Do you owe something to Jisoo? Like a debt or sumthin?" Bobby asked. Mino looked at him, frowning.

"What do you mean? As far as I know, Jisoo and I rarely talk. I never asked help from her." Mino said. He tried to remember anything but he really didn't owe Jisoo anything.

So Jisoo was lying when he said Mino hyung has a debt on him. Then why did Chaeyoung say that Jisoo wanted to see hyung?   Bobby wondered. It was the time when they went to the dorm of Blackpink to join them for breakfast, remember?

Perhaps... Is it possible that Jisoo likes Mino hyung? 

Mino waved a hand in front of Bobby's face.

"Are you okay?" Mino asked.

"Uh, yeah. I just thought of some lyrics for he song Hanbin and I are working on." Bobby excused.

-------end of flashback

'Forget it, Jiwon. Why would she like someone like me?'   He thought and walked away.

For an uncertain reason, Jisoo looked at his direction and found him walking away. She excused herself from Mino to follow him.

"Hey." Jisoo said somehow energetic. Bobby was shocked. Really shocked. But he was able to maintain his composure though.

"Oh, hey." Jiwon said and wiped his hands on his pants because it suddenly became sweaty as he became nervous.

"Where are you going?" Jisoo asked, which she herself didn't really know why. Well she could just leave him, he's already in his twenties he knows how to take care of himself. But Jisoo really cared for him. She won't admit and accept it but she already has some mixed feelings for Jiwon since the day they kissed.

"Outside, I guess. I was tired and I somehow need some fresh air." Bobby excused. It was partly true, though. But the real reason he needs fresh air is because he needs to think.

Should he give up, or should he continue pursuing her? The less painful one is the first one. You'll have less burdens. However giving up is easy, but letting go isn't. Yes, he'll give up on her, but is there a certainty that his feelings will no longer linger? None, right? But same goes for the latter option. If he continued pursuing her, would he be noticed by Jisoo? No certainty too, right?

Jiwon needs to think. He wants to give up, but there were times where Jisoo herself keeps on pulling him back, like this one.

"Okay. Then I'll come with you. I also need fresh air." Jisoo said.

'What the heck, Jisoo?'   Jisoo scolded herself on her mind.

"We can also talk and get closer, you know?" Jisoo added when Bobby just stared at her.

"Uh, sure. Let's go?" Bobby asked.

"Hm." Jisoo nodded with a smile.

'I'm going nuts.'  The both of them thought.

 

 

Author's note:

Yay, after a long wait, you get a lame update. Sorryyyyy

Concert stage next!