Chapter 1

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Chapter 1 - That Night

"It's something that shouldn't be talked about ever again."


Jinhwan's Point of View

"So tomorrow is your rest day right?" Baymax hyung, our manager, asked us. We're currently on our van going to the airport, it's the last day of our concert tour here in Japan so we're flying back to Seoul now. 

"Ne." Hanbin said with hesitation. I think we're thinking the same thing.

"Well, not anymore." There. He said it. We all groaned in refusal.

"Ya, hyung, we've been having concerts a lot lately and we've been filming too, tomorrow's our only rest day this week!" Hanbin complained.

"Well tomorrow's not gonna be that tiring. You just have to meet Blackpink and get to know each other, they're coming at our dorm tomorrow." Baymax hyung explained.

"What?" All of us said, in different emotions though. Hanbin, June and I are confused and totally disagreeing with the idea while Bobby, Yunhyeong, Chanwoo and Donghyuk are excited.

"Jinjja? Omo, I really want to know Lisa-ssi and be close with her. We're both dancers anyway." Donghyuk said.

"No way. We totally can't have them in our dorms tomorrow, we can just meet on the cafeteria or in a restaurant somewhere. Our dorm is too messy for girls to come in!" Hanbin explained.

"Eh? Why are you too conscious, Hanbinnie?  Is it because Jisoo-ssi is gonna come?" Bobby said.

"Yah stop it Kimbap we all know that you like her." Hanbin said.

"Back to the topic, why do we need to meet them?" I said before Hanbin and Bobby could even quarrel.

"Oh, because your CEO said that Blackpink and iKON should have media exposures together since that, you're the new generation of YG. Oh and if iKON, Winner and Blackpink is available, you'll have a three-day vacation which is not yet much talked about." Baymax hyung explained.

"Oh the vacation looks fun especially with Winner hyungs." Chanumon said.

"Well yeah but I think it'll be awkward with Blackpink along, I mean, they're girls and we're not even close." Yunhyeong said.

"That's why you're gonna meet them tomorrow." Baymax hyung said.

Well, we know Blackpink and there's already some interactions happening between us like during awardings, on back stages, and during YG family meetings. But we never really had a non-awkward interaction.

"Hyungs, who do you personally like in Blackpink?" Chanwoo asked with that evil smirk.

"What kind of like are you talking about?" Yunhyeong asked.

"Well, you know, your type." Chanwoo replied.

"Then you first." Yunhyeong said to his twin.

"Eh? They're  all noonas so I don't have interest with them however, if we disregard the age, I'm gonna go for Lisa." Chanwoo said.

"Personally I think Rosé's voice is captivating." Junhoe said.

"What a straightforward answer." Bobby whispered which is really audible to everyone. We all looked at him.

"What?" Bobby asked in annoyance. Even if June and Bobby are really not that much awkward now, we're still not used to them interacting.

"Nothing. My type is seriously Kim Jennie, she's a leader and rapper like me, I guess we can make good songs together." Hanbin confessed.

"Ohhhh goodluck bro!" Bobby put his arms around Hanbin's shoulders.

"Aniyo, I'm not planning on dating her, I have no thoughts about having a lovelife yet." Hanbin said.

"My type, personally, is Rosé. She's really beautiful and June is right, her voice is also beautiful. I'd love to cook pasta for her." Yunhyeong said.

"I already said mine a while ago and it's Lisa." Donghyuk said.

"Well, mine's Jisoo. I already know her and she's kinda interesting." Bobby said which gained him insults from the group.

"How about you, Jinan hyung? You're unusually quiet there." Chanwoo said.

"He's right. Is something bothering you?" June asked.

I looked at them. Damn, yes. Something's  bothering me. Something that happened a month ago. She might not even remember what happened but why am I so nervous and tensed about their visit tomorrow?

"No, I'm fine. Personally, there's one person that really took my attention." I said.

"Jinjja? Who is the unlucky girl?" Bobby asked and laughed.

"She's... Nevermind." I said and looked at the window. They kept on nagging me so I put my earphones on and listened to random songs until I fell asleep.

Flashback - one month ago -

We're at Bobby's private party, his first solo album Love & Fall is about to be released. iKON's totally fine with it, in fact, we're giving him the full support he needs. We're open to each other and we all are happy for Bobby. We're not jealous, actually, we're lucky to be not chosen because it's gonna be a lot of work and we have to focus on our new album too.

After a while, Bobby finally went up the stage and hosted the party. He sang Runaway first then Saranghae. He then sang Tendae and Alien to liven up the mood then the songs are Firework and Swim.

We drank and danced til Bobby stopped singing. He just finished singing UP with Mino.

"That was tiring right?" Bobby paused. "Do you want more?"

"Ne!!"  His guests answered.

"Alright Mino, the house is full tonight!" Bobby screamed and they started singing Full house. 

The loud party music is blasting from the speakers, echoing in my ears.

"Damn." I  cursed, I still wanted to party but my head's spinning now. I guess I drank too much alcohol.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Hanbin asked. Of course, he'll be the first one to notice. He's a responsible leader and he did not drink a lot. Even Chanwoo's enjoying the drinks tonight.

"Well, I'm kinda having a headache now. I'm going outside for a while, I need fresh air." I said and stood up.

"Do you need me to accompany you?" He asked.

"Ani, I can go by myself. Have fun in here, it's your Bobby's concert." I and left before he could even say anything. Well it's not that they're gays or in a relationship, it's just because they're too close our fans started shipping them so we started teasing them.

As soon as I got out of the crowded place, I felt my stomach turning upside down. I tried running to the bathroom but I didn't reach a cubicle so I just puked on the sink.

"I'm sorry for the mess." I said to nobody exactly, I don't even know why I said that.

I turned around after cleaning myself and started walking outside. I reached the parking lot. The cold air touched my skin and I felt a little sober already.

I leaned on our van, next to Blackpink's van. How did I know? Well I've seen it a few times already.

Suddenly, I heard female voices coming near me. I quickly looked around to check it. I saw Jennie Kim and Lisa of Blackpink. Jennie Kim is supporting Lisa on walking.

"Aish, where is the van placed again?" I heard Jennie ask herself while looking around.

"Need help?" I asked. As the gentleman I am, I have to help them.

"Oh, Jinhwan oppa! Nice timing! Can you give me a little hand in here?" She asked me shyly.

"Of course. You're van is right here, anyways, just beside our van." I showed her. I placed Lisa's arm on my shoulder, she struggled weakly but I still managed to put her arm on my shoulders.

Jennie took the key from her pocket and opened the van.

"Uh, should I carry her inside?" I asked.

"Would you? Thank you so much." Jennie said in straight English. I think she's gonna be a good partner for Bobby, if only Bobby doesn't like Jisoo. But personally though, I don't like Jisoo for Bobby. I mean, Jisoo's older. Months older.

Anyways, I carried Lisa inside their van.

"Where's your manager anyway?" I asked.

"Oh, well our manager is looking for the other girls. They're currently missing. Not really missing but they're not picking up their phones. Probably drunk like Lisa too." She explained.

"Oh, I see." I said, well I can't think of a better response.

"Oppa, can you do me a favor?"  Jennie asked me hesitatingly.

"Oh? What is it?" I asked.

"Can you please stay in our van until me, or our manager come back? I'm probably the only sober one in our group and I have to find the other members. And I can't leave Lisa alone here." She said.

"Oh? Okay, it's just a simple favor." I said and smiled.

"Really? Thank you so much! Also please sit beside her. There's a plastic bag there just in case she pukes. She really has a low tolerance to alcohol." She said. I nodded and sat beside Lisa.

"Thank you so much, Jinhwan oppa. I owe you one. Here's my phone number. Call me in case you need help." Jennie said and close the door of the van.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and vibrating causing Lisa to wake up.

I answered the call.

"Hyung, where are you?" Donghyuk asked.

"I'm outside, waeyo?"

"Aish jinjja I can't find them it's too crowded here." Donghyuk said. I can hear Bobby singing Lean On Me on the background.

"The last time I saw Hanbin is on the table on the corner." I said.

"Araseo, araseo. Thanks, hyung. Bye." Donghyuk said and dropped the call.

"Eh? Who are you?!" Lisa asked with her fists ready to punch me.

"Ya, relax, it's me, Jinhwan of iKON." I said.

"Oh... That oppa who hosted attraction tv real boring huh." She said.

"Ya! Little kid, learn to respect older ones huh!" I said because she's annoying.

"Ya, Kim Jinhwan! I'm not a little kid!" She said and the next thing she did shocked me.

She grabbed my nape and kissed me on the lips.

Due to the alcohol I drank a while ago, I had this adrenaline rush and started responding to her kisses.

I stopped when we were out of breathe. She was about to kiss me again but I stopped her.

"Ya, Kim Jinhwan!" She called me again disrespectfully.

"Damn. You need to be punished." I said and started kissing her, this time roughly. She's still responding though. I bit her lower lip hardly as a punishment and she groaned because of it.

I pulled back. And looked at her eyes. It's partly closed. She's probably drunk. Good grief. I hope she won't remember any of this.

I saw myself on the mirror and saw the lipstick of Lisa scattered on my lips.

"Damn." I said as I took my handkerchief and fixed my face. Her lipstick is too hard to remove! I also removed the smudges on her face. I looked for her lipstick in her bag and luckily, I found it.

I tried  reapplying her lipstick and I guess  it turned out well. A few seconds later, I saw Jennie and Jisoo with two other guys, one carrying Rosé. I got out of their van.

After they thanked me, I told them not to mention this to iKON because they'll probably insult me but honestly, I'm feeling guilty and conscious of what Lisa and I did. It's something that shouldn't be talked about ever again. So I just hope that she won't remember what happened tonight.

10-09-17