Chapter 17

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

​​​​​​

-Not proofread-

Chapter 17 - After the Concert.

Heavy breathing, smiles and laughter, sweat.

They all sat in the backstage as the concert ended. They didn't change into their clothes yet, they just felt really tired. After the hyped up concert (which actually became a party), they were just completely exhausted. But no regrets, it was fun.

They took a selfie before finally changing into their outfits.

There was this part in the concert when...

Bobby saw Jisoo standing at the edge of the stage because she placed her bottle near the side.

Bobbt immediately went to her and placed his hand on her shoulder to pull her far from the place.

Jisoo was shocked, of course.

"Fireworks." Bobby whispered to her and left because it was his part already. When Bobby left, the fireworks exploded and yes, it would've exploded on Jisoo.

The talk part was good too, it was all cute and funny.

There was also this part when they asked Winner and iKON who they are closest with on Blackpink.

"I think I'm the closest with Jisoo." Jinwoo said.

"Yeah she's really social." Mino agreed.

"Well I think I'm the closest with Jennie. We see each other the most during work." Seungyoon said.

"I think I'm closest with Lisa. We talked a lot about stuff and we used to dance too." Seunghoon said.

"I'm probably closest to Jennie and Lisa. Jennie's like my sister and for Lisa, we also hang out a lot." Jinhwan said.

"Yeah it's fun to hang out with someone smaller than me." Lisa replied making the others laugh.

"I'm closest with Jisoo too." Yunhyeong said.

"I'm probably closest with Chaeyoung." Junhoe said, though he knows that he's not even a bit close to Chaeyoung.

"I'm closest to Jennie. We help each other write songs." Hanbin said.

"I'm closest with Jisoo because we have a lot of projects and activities together. Specially Hi Suhyun's I'm Different MV. We got really close because of that." Bobby explained the longest.

"Chaeyoung-noona and I---" Chanwoo chuckled along with the others because of the term noona. "We talk most of the times because the others talk with each other so we just mind our own business." He continues.

"I'm closest with Lisa. Like Hoony-hyung we also dance and sometimes we show each other our dance clips and rate each other honestly." Donghyuk said.

"I know a friend who could owns a bar and maybe he could get the bar reserved for us tomorrow. Do you wanna party?" Asked Mino and all of them agreed. He invited everyone, from the choreographers to the staffs.

----

"You look so pretty tonight." Jinhwan complimented Lisa.

"Tonight only?" Lisa pouted.

"Everyday." Jinhwan said and pecked her lips. Lisa immediately smiled and they both went out to where the other iKON members are. 

"You look pretty." Junhoe said to Rosé.

"I know." she just replied and walked to the others, Junhoe followed her though and nagged her until the rest came and they went to the bar Mino talked about. They rode two different vans. Lisa, Jinhwan, Jennie, Hanbin and Rosé rode the other van, of course, Junhoe rode it too. Then Jisoo decided to stay with the other guys so that they won't be all boys.

Jisoo sat beside Bobby, on their back was Donghyuk, Yunhyeong and Chanwoo.

"We should turn on some music." Chanwoo said.

"Do you wanna choose the song?" Jiwon asked Jisoo, like the gentleman he was.

"Anything is fine, just not Blackpink's song." Jisoo answered.

"Waeyo?" Yunhyeong asked while laughing a bit. Well honestly, iKON listened to their songs all the time. 

"Well we've been performing the same songs for months now it's kinda tiring now." Jisoo responded.

Bobby chose the songs and they were all party songs, Bobby started singing along until all of them did and they also danced until they arrived at the bar Mino was talking about. The other van was already there.

"Wait there, Jisoo." Bobby said making Jisoo shocked but stayed there nevertheless.

Bobby went outside and went to the other side to open the door for Jisoo.

"Oh, thanks." Jisoo said and went out, holding Jiwon's for support.

"Really, hyung?" Chanwoo said insultingly  he went down, looking at  and raising his eyebrow up and down.

"What?" Jiwon glared at him, warning him.

"What? I'm talking to Donghyuk." Chanwoo said.

"Hey guys." Jennie said and went to them.

"Let's go?" Hanbin asked. They all agreed and went inside. The bar was arranged differently and the seats and tables were connected together. Winner was already there along with some dancers that are somehow close to them and their choreographer, Ms. Kim. Their managers walked to Winner's manager and talked. Blackpink and iKON went sat beside Winner.

"You guys always seem to wait for each other, arrive with each other and stuff. Are there between you who are dating or something?" Jinwoo asked.

"Actually, there is." Hanbin said and all of them looked at him. He held Jennie's hand and held it up. Jennie smiled.

"Jennie and I are together." Hanbin said and smiled, proud.

"Woah Jinjja? Congrats! You guys look good together." The people who heard greeted them.

"We decided to tell it to you guys today and we asked YG if we can reveal it to the public, He thought about it for a while but he said yes. He said that an article will be released either tonight or tomorrow." Jennie explained.

"That's unfair." Jinhwan suddenly blurted out without even thinking.

"What is?" Seungyoon asked.

"Huh? Oh, that he gets to be in a relationship faster than me." Jinhwan chuckles.

'Ouch.'  Lisa thought.

"Well yeah. Cheers for the successful concert and for Hanbin and Jennie's relationship!" Mino said and raised his glass. The rest took their own glasses and raised it up.

"Cheers!" With that, they all drank and they started dancing on the dance floor. It was fun since that there are a lot of people there.

The two couples just stayed there and sat along with some shy staff. Of course, the other members were partiers and they wouldn't go home without dancing. It was the highlight of the night.

While the people seated just kept on drinking while chatting, the people o the dancefloor were a drunk mess. 

Mino kissing some dancer, Seungyoon flirting, Bobby and Jisoo kissing on the left side and on the other side was Junhoe and Rosé. They were indeed drunk.

Yunhyeong stayed there to dance while Chanwoo and Donghyuk got disgusted of the people kissing so they went back along with Jinwoo who got tired of dancing. Seunghoon went out to smoke.

"They're disgusting." Donghyuk whined.

"But Junhoe hyung and Bobby hyung though." Chanwoo said, proud of the accomplishment the two had done.

"Oppa, I'm gonna be out for a while. It's so loud here." Lisa said to Jinhwan.

"Okay I'll go with you----" Jinhwan stood up but he stopped when he almost puked so he immediately ran into the toilet room which was luckily near them.

Lisa immediately stood up to follow him and comfort him but Donghyuk stopped him.

"You may go out now, I'll take care of hyung." Donghyuk said. Lisa didn't refuse it since her heads starts aching and the loud music isn't helping.

"Oh, oppa." Lisa greeted Seunghoon who was smoking. His eyes widened and he immediately threw his stick on the ground and stepped on it.

"There's no need to stop. I don't feel uncomfortable." Lisa chuckled.

"What brings you outside?" Seunghoon asked.

"It's so loud inside. My head is aching." Lisa said.

Seunghoon didn't really want to say it, but because of the alcohol, he got the courage to ask,

"Do you like the bouquets every morning?"

Lisa looked at him, confused, but when she realized it, she was shocked.

"You mean, you're the one who gives me flowers every morning?" Lisa asks in shock.

"Well yeah. Do you like it?" Seunghoon asks.

"Do you like me?" Lisa asked straight to the point so he can immediately reject him.

Silence.

"Yeah." Seunghoon said silently.

"I'm sorry but I'm already---" Lisa didn't finish her sentence.

Seunghoon kissed her.

Lisa immediately pushed him off with her eyes wide.

Seunghoon was strong but he got pulled back, not because of Lisa's push but because someone pulled him.

Jinhwan punched him, twice, thrice, until Seunghoon pushed him. It was easy since Jinhwan is younger and smaller, and weaker too.

"What are you so mad about?! Are you her boyfriend?"

"Yeah! Have a problem?!" Jinhwan said provokingly but Lisa held his hand and he calmed down a bit.

Hanbin and Jennie seemed to have heard the ruckus outside so they went out.

"What's the matter?" Hanbin shouted like he does when a member messes up a dance. Jinwoo went out along with Donghyuk and Chanwoo.

"Nothing. Lisa and I will leave now." Jinhwan said and pulled Lisa away.

"I don't know what happened but I'll drive you home. I brought my car with me." Jinwoo offered, no, said as a command. He's definitely not letting his dongsaengs drive while drunk.

Seunghoon felt pain that even his hyung chose Jinhwan than him. He stormed walked to his own car.

"And I'm not letting you drive either! I'll call Seung---"

"I'm not drunk!" Seunghoon shouted as he slammed the door of his car.

Jinhwan clenched his fists, annoyed with the memory of his hyung kissing his girlfriend.

Lisa held his hand. Jinwoo sighed.

"Let's go now. You must be tired." Jinwoo said and walked.

"Take care. Thanks, hyung." The others bid them farewell.

------

Jinhwan woke up to the sound of their phones ringing. His head immediately throbbed in pain. He took his phone and checked the time, it was still 5:30am. He first declined Lisa's phone call before answering his.

"Hello?" Jinhwan said as he stood up slowly, careful not to wake Lisa up and also because of his hangover. 

"Kim Jinhwan!" He groaned at the yell of his manager. He went out of the room and started walking to the kitchen.

"What?" He asked.

"You're all over the news! You, Lisa, Seunghoon! What the hell hap---"

Jinhwan dropped the phone call. His phone started ringing again.

"I just woke up and I have hangover so please let me just have a peaceful breakfast okay? I'll settle it after I eat and please don't call Lisa. I'll be the one to call you." Jinhwan continuously said and ended the phone call.

He went back to their room and took Lisa's phone and declined the phone call from her manager. Lisa was still asleep. Jinhwan took her phone with him.

He went to the kitchen and drank the medicine before cooking hangover soup.

He took two spoons and two bottles of water which are not too cold.

He went to the room only to find Lisa awake and sitting on the bed.

"Good morning." Lisa smiled.

"Good morning. I cooked hangover soup and medicine. Eat it first. I'll just go get some fruits and nuts." Jinhwan said and went out. Fruits and nuts was always his breakfast, Donghyuk influenced him.

"Did you see my phone?" Lisa asked.

"Oh. I took it with me. Your manager kept on calling so I answered it." Jinhwan said.

"Thank God. I thought I left it yesterday. What did she say though?" Lisa asked.

"She just wanted to talk to you but you were sleeping so she ended the call." Jinhwan lied.

"Oh, okay. Can you give me my phone so I could call her?" Lisa asked.

"Later. Let's eat first. Say ah." Jinhwan said and placed a spoonful of soup in front of Lisa's mouth.

Lisa didn't reject it though, she loved it when Jinhwan is taking care of her.


-----

End of chapter 17

omg don't hate Seunghoon please let's all love him ♡ and he won't be an enemy, so no hate, just love ♡