Chapter 6

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Chapter 6 - Crazy

"Yeah he is! Crazy in love!" Hanbin shouted back.

Jinhwan's POV

Jennie cried all of her pains and sorrow that night. She also told me what happened. I promised her that I'll do everything for Hanbin to notice her.

The others bombarded me with questions once I got home too, but I only said she's already fine, though she's nowhere close to fine.

A freaking month has passed already. One freaking month of work. We barely had rest! Donghyuk's really sick right now.

"Donghyukie, it's fine if you don't perform! You don't have to push yourself." Hanbin scolded him, hoping he can convince him.

"No need, hyung. I'm already dressed up. I can do this." Donghyuk said. Suddenly, we heard knocks from the door. It was Blackpink.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They greeted.

"We came to support you and Jisoo eonnie." Rosé said.

"Sorry we didn't visit you in your past performances. Our schedule was hectic too." Lisa said.

"It's fine, thank you for coming." Hanbin said and we thanked them too.

"Omo, Donghyuk oppa, are you alright? You look very sick." Lisa said and came closer to Donghyuk.

"I'm fine now that you greeted me. Thank you." Donghyuk said. Damn, was he flirting with Lisa? , when will I? 

Lisa chuckled and hit Donghyuk's arm. They're so flirty!

Suddenly, my phone beeped.

Lil Sis Jen
You're glaring at them, oppa.

Me:
I was just thinking about something.

 

I looked up and saw Jennie smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes. I noticed her walking towards me. I didn't notice her and just looked at our surroundings. I found Jisoo talking with Bobby and B.I and then I found Rosé talking to Yunhyeong, Chanwoo and Junhoe. Donghyuk's still talking to Lisa.

"Lisa-ssi, can I take a photo with you?" I heard Donghyuk say. .

"I'd love to!" Lisa said.

I'm not yet done bashing them on my mind when a phone suddenly appeared in front of my face and the front camera is on.

"Let me take a selca with you too, Jinhwan oppa, I'll ask our manager if I could post this on Instagram." Jennie said loudly. I think it's on purpose though. Lisa looked at us but she just carried on having a picture with Donghyuk.

"Seriously, when will you have the courage?" She asked.

"I think never." I said. Jennie is just clicking the capture button randomly.

"Let's use filters." I said. Jennie switched to the Snow app and looked for a nice filter.

She chose the mouse filter. She always uses that filter ever since I told her that Hanbin loves Mickey Mouse but she told me that her nickname was Jerry when she was young because of the mouse named Jerry on the cartoon show Tom & Jerry. Well, they're really a good match. 

We posed and took a few more shots until a producer came in and told us to get ready. I noticed that Jisoo is not here anymore. We already prepared for our performance when Lisa called me.

"Jinhwan oppa."

"Huh? Why?" I asked, totally surprised.

"Can I take a picture with you too? You're the only member whom I didn't have a picture with." Lisa said with a smile.

.  My heart's pounding too hard. 

"Sure." I said and walked close to her. She pointed to the spot beside her.

No, I can't go any closer to you or else my heart will— oh well.  I stepped closer to Lisa. Damn, my heart feels like exploding. I can't even smile well! I'm too freaking nervous.

"Chaeyoung eonnie, please take a picture of us." Lisa said.

"Why can't you just take a selfie with him just like with the others?" Rosé complained while taking Lisa's phone. Omg I feel special now.

"Yah did I complain when I take photos of you?" Lisa said. Rosé smiled and said sorry.

"Hana, dul, set!" Rosé said and we took 4 photos.

"Kamsahamnida." Lisa said and took her phone. The producer came in and told us we're performing next so went backstage already.

, I'm sweating too much. 

"Hyung, you're sweating too much." Bobby said.

"Me? No, I'm not." I denied.

"Okay, you said that." Bobby said and just laughed. I jumped and jumped to ease myself but when I remembered the scene a while ago, it makes me feel giddy so I jump more.

Jinjja, how can you do this to me, Lisa? 

"Hyung you're weird." Satanwoo said.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go!" I said when the producer called us already.

After performing, the three members of Blackpink went to us and cheered us. We waited for the show to end then we went to our fanmeeting. Seriously, when will this end? 

While on the way to the fanmeeting, I checked my personal Instagram account. Only a few knows this account since that I don't really post here. I just use this as a stalking account.

I was shocked when I saw my picture with Jennie. Actually, she posted four selcas. I looked at the caption.

Blackpinkofficial: Meet my dearest brother~ #KIMS #JINHWAN #JENN #SIBLINGSNOTBYBLOOD #BUTBYBOND  #WITHiKON #GOODLUCK #BEHINDTHESTAGE 

I liked the post. I refreshed my feed and saw another post. It was Rosé's. She posted a picture with Jisoo and with us.

Blackpinkofficial: went to support mc choo and our iKON oppas! #BLINKS #iKONICS #Baes

I waited for the next post and it was finally Lisa's.

Blackpinkofficial: you guys were good. I love your performance! PS. Get well soon, Donghyuk oppa. Another PS, I'm so tall ㅋㅋㅋ #iKON #BLACKPINK #LISA #CREDITSTOROSÉ #IMTALLERTHANJINHWANOPPA #SORRY #iKONFIGHTING 

"Yah hyung! Did you see Lisa's post on IG?" Bobby asked. I glared at him as they laughed.

---

After a week, we finally had our vacation!

"Aish, finally, we're having a break!" We all whined. Donghyuk is feeling better now.

"You can't actually call this a break since your gonna work too." Our manager said.

"It's fine as long as we're not gonna perform or stuffs." Donghyuk said.

"Pack up your things later okay? Our flight tomorrow is at 5 am." He said and left.

We were eating snacks when somebody called me. I drank first then looked at the caller ID.

I suddenly spat the water I drank.

"Yah hyung! That's so disgusting!" Someone whined, I didn't care. I blinked to check if I'm seeing the name right and I was.

Lisa is really calling. I went to my room and locked it. I saved Lisa's number but I didn't know that she has mine! I coughed for a few times to check my voice.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, oppa. I took your number from Jennie days ago. I'm just wondering if you know where Jennie is? She's not in our dorm and she's not picking up her phone." Lisa asked.

"Oh, uh, I never saw her today but try looking for her in the recording studio. She's probably writing songs that why she's not answering." I said. I tried my best not to stutter and I guess I did pretty well. 

"Oh, okay, I'll check there. I'll hung up now." Lisa said

"Wait!" I said immediately, I want to make our conversation longer.

"Yes?" Lisa answered.

"Uhm, please call me once you find her." I said.

"Oh, okay." Lisa said. There was like a five seconds silence between us then she spoke again.

"Is that all?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah." I answered slowly.

"Okay. I'll hung up now. Bye." Lisa said.

"Bye." I said and she hung up the phone. As soon as she ended the call, I leaned against the wall and slid down, holding my chest.

"Seriously, she's driving me crazy."

I tried calling Jennie but she is not answering. I started worrying but the smile is still plastered on my face. Seriously.

I went to the living room and sat.

"Yah hyung, you look crazy." Junhoe said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"You're smiling like crazy!" Junhoe shouted.

"I'm sorry." I said while still smiling but looking at my phone now.

"You're weird." Donghyuk said.

"And creepy." Satanwoo said.

"Are you in love?" Hanbin asked.

"Mwo?!" I asked loudly.

"Bobby hyung was like that when he got to kiss Jisoo's cheeks on our CF." Hanbin explained.

"No, I'm not. I'm just on a really good mood." I said.

"He's in love." Bobby declared.

"With whom?" Yunhyeong asked head locked me.

"Yah! I'm still your hyung, yah!" I shouted and hit his arms. He let go of me after a while.

"Jinjja. I'm not in love! I swear." I said. At first I was serious but I remember her voice again and I started smiling again.

"He must be really crazy." Junhoe said. Chanwoo and Donghyuk nodded beside him.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and I saw Lisa's caller ID. I started sweating real quick and went to my room.

"Hello?"

"Oppa. We found her. You were right, she's on the recording studio. Her phone was on silent and she didn't notice that we're calling." Lisa explained.

"Oh I see. Good to know." I answered, holding my chest.

"Ne. Should I hang up now?" Lisa asked.

"No, wait." I stopped her.

"Can we be friends?" I asked her.

"What do you mean, we already are."  Answered.

"Are you sure? You don't have any grudges left for me?" I asked.

"What do you mean? Why would I have grudges on you?" Lisa asked and laughed.

"Well, you know, 3 months ago." I said, nervous.

"Oh, I never had any grudges on you. That was my fault, actually. Just don't mention it anymore because it's really awkward. That was actually my first." Lisa said.

"Really? Omg I'm so sorry!" I said. I feel happy that I'm her first kiss but I'm also guilty.

"I said it's my fault and don't mention it already!" Lisa said but still laughing..

"Araseo." I said. There came another moment of silence again.

"Oppa." / "Hey." We called each other at the same time.

"You go ahead." I said. I waited for a few seconds but she wasn't answering. I was about to ask if she's still on the line but she spoke.

"Nevermind. I have nothing to say." Lisa said.

"Oh. I see." I said.

"How about you, what are you going to say?" She asked. I took a deep breathe.

"Can I call you often?" I asked. I can HEAR my heart pounding.

"W-what? Why?" She stuttered.

"Well, you know, to become closer?" I asked nervously.

"O-okay. I guess it's fine." She answered.

"Good night."

"Good night. I'll hung up now, bye." Lisa said and dropped the call.

After a few seconds, I jumped and jumped and even screamed.

"Yah Kim Jinhwan is officially crazy!" I heard Junhoe shout.

"Yah I'm your hyung!!" I screamed but still smiling.

"Yeah he is! Crazy in love!" Hanbin shouted back.

"I know right. Can I call you often?  That was so cheesy and disgusting." Bobby said aloud.

"YAH!" I screamed and bursted out of the room. I saw them running to their rooms.

"EAVESDROPPERS!" I shouted but then smiled again. Nothing can ever ruin my mood tonight.


10-17-17