Chapter 9

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Warning: This is a long chapter with lame narration on the first and middle part, you can skip it to be honest, they're just fillers, but make sure to read everything starting from the part when they are in the hotel.

Oh, and I warned you about kissing scenes, right?


Jinhwan's POV

"HURRY UP SEUNGHOON OPPA/HYUNG!" We shouted as we see Jinwoo hyung, Seunghoon hyung and Yoon hyung running towards us.

"ARGHHH!" Seunghoon hyung screamed as he ran towards us.

"YEAHHH!!!" We screamed when Seunghoon hyung arrived making us the first group to gather our members.

The second one was the third group which is Yoon hyung's group and the last one was Jinwoo hyung's group. SeungSeung hyungs got 8 points while Jinwoo hyung got 7 points.

"I'm sorry." The eldest member said.

"It's alright oppa. You must be tired." Lisa said. Hanbin gave him a water.

"Anyways. Please put your stickers on the board. Separate the blue and red ones please. Let's start with group 1. Please go one by one." Seungyoon hyung said when he finally recovered from running. 

I went to the board and placed my stickers. The others followed.

"Group 1 got 27 points, Group 2 got 28 and Group 3 got 29. However!" Seungyoon hyung said.

"The first group who gathered all their members was group 1, so you have additional 5 points. The second one is Group 3 so we have additional 3 points... Making us tied. What should we do?" Seungyoon hyung asked the producers and directors.

"It's either we share the prize or we play tug of war." Seungyoon hyung announced.

"Or you can give us the prize." Jinwoo hyung said and we laughed.

"I vote for tug of war!" Bobby said.

"Me too!" I said and the others agreed too.

Bobby hyung is on the front, followed by Hoony hyung then me, then Rosé, then Jennie.

Bobby and Seungyoon hyung held the rope and those behind their backs hugged the waists of the person in front of them.

"Hana, dul, set!" Mino hyung announced. 

In the end, the rope slipped from Seungyoon's hands.

"And the winner is Group 1!" Mino hyung shouted.

"What's the prize?" We all asked.

"I bet it's a different meal than the others." Chanwoo said.

"It might be money too." Junhoe said.

"Oh, you're both right." The leader of the producers said.

"Really really?" Seunghoon asked and we all laughed.

"Stop promoting as if it's your last chance to promote!" Jisoo-ssi said 

"Yah my B-DAY just ended stop promoting guys." Hanbin said and we laughed again.

"So where's the prize?" Jennie asked and a producer went to us and gave each of us an envelope.

"That's a cash money in addition to what they're gonna give us tomorrow when we roam around the Philippines. It has every bill and coin on it?" Seungyoon read the script, shocked.

I opened the envelope and it's right. There are bills of different colors and coins of different sizes.

"Daebak!" We said as we looked inside the envelope.

"How about the food? Is our food cupped ramen again?" Hanbin asked. They didn't answer.

We went to a near eatery. It's a big hut with plenty tables.

We saw a buffet of different meals. Fishes, meats and side dishes.

"Woah!" We exclaimed.

"All of you are gonna eat the same dishes however, the two groups who lost are gonna eat it in a traditional way, only using hands without any utensils." The producer said.

"Mwo?!"/"Jinjja?"

"Yes. You can only use utensils when eating soup or eating desserts. They'll teach you how to."

"Do you do this all the time?" Jennie asked in straight English.

"Yes. You're not a Filipino citizen if you don't know how to eat using bare hands. Some restaurants and diners don't even serve utensils. Even celebrities know that." The restaurant manager said.

We sat on three tables that they connected. We placed food on our plates. The demonstrator showed us how it's done. Well, I already know how to. My friend here taught me how to.

"First, you rinse your hands, then you get some rice and food with your four fingers then push it to your mouth with your thumb." The demonstrator showed us how it's done. The others tried to copy it.

"Oh it's easy." Hanbin said after trying. The others look unsure, especially Jinwoo hyung and Junhoe.

"I'll exchange with Lisa if she wants." I suddenly said.

"Eh?" Lisa asked.

"I can give you my utensils if you want." I offered her.

"Huh? Uhm, no, I'm fine already." Lisa said.

"How can you say that you're fine already when you can't even touch the food? Just take it." I said and placed the spoon and fork on Lisa's plate.

"What's that about? Why her? Are you guys in a relationship or something?" Mino hyung asked. I looked at him with a poker face then looked the crew.

"Please cut that out, thank you." I said smiled.

"Aniyo. It's just that she's a girl and it's normal for a gentleman to do that." I excused.

"I'm a girl too." Jisoo said with a pout. I laughed.

"She's younger. Don't worry I think Bobby and Seunghoon hyung is willing to lend you theirs." I said.

"Oops, I already used mine." Seunghoon hyung said innocently. Jisoo looked at Bobby while doing an aegyo look.

"Aish. Here, you can have mine." Bobby said and gave Jisoo his spoon and fork.

"Yay kamsahamnida!" Jisoo said while smiling widely. I saw Bobby smile too.

"Do you wanna lend Hanbin yours too?"  I whispered to Jennie who happened to be on my side.

"Shut up." Jennie said and just ate. I rinsed my hands and ate too.

"Oh, you're good." Seungyoon hyung said.

"My Filipino friend taught me how to." I explained.

-----

We went back to our hotel in Bohol, yes, not in Laguna. It's kinda irritating why they didn't just let us stay in a hotel in Laguna but we're already here so we have no choice.

"My head is still spinning from that space shuttle. Why did we even ride it?" Donghyuk said as we walk back to our rooms.

"You guys insisted that." I said. After we ate, we got the chance to enjoy every ride in the amusement park.

When I got back to my room, I quickly took a bath.

"Hyung? We'll be eating dinner now." Chanwoo knocked on my door.

"Okay." I said and went out of the room. Chanwoo is still there.

"Hyung, are you dating Lisa already?" Chanwoo asked silently.

"What do you mean? I haven't even confessed yet." I said.

"Do you need help?" Chanwoo asked.

"I don't wanna confess yet. I wanna be close to her first. But it's kinda hard, we're kinda awkward." I admitted.

"Why?"

"Chanwoo, you can keep a secret, right?" I looked at him. He looked hesitant at first but he answered.

"Uhm, yeah. I guess." He answered. I took a deep breathe.

"During Bobby's private party for his new album, Lisa was so drunk. I had to stay with her until Jennie or her manager comes back. However, she woke up. We quarreled for a really short time until she kissed me. I kissed her back, twice. I really feel guilty. When they first visited our dorms, Lisa said she remembers everything." I explained.

"I see. Then you have a real big chance on her. I mean, she let you kiss her." Chanwoo said.

"You're just like Jennie. Always giving me false hopes. Do you wanna be my sibling too?" I joked.

"I already have Yunhyeong hyung." Chanwoo said and stuck out his tongue. He's really adorable.

----

My phone started buzzing. I looked at it with half closed eyes. Oh, it's just my alarm.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds then stretched. I stood up and washed my face. I took my toothbrush and started brushing when my phone buzzed. I wiped my hands and checked it.

From: Lil Sis Jen

Oppa, Lisa can't join us today, her foot's hurting. This is your chance! Pretend that you have headache. I'll support your acting. In return, tell me where you think Hanbin will go for today.

I quickly wrote my reply.

Me:
Are we gonna be alone or what?
Anyway, he'll probably go to a zoo or something.

Lil Sis Jen:
Nope. Half of the team will stay here and I think our manager will stay here too.

I don't actually know what I'll do with Lisa here alone but I'll just play along with what Jennie wants.

I went out of my room and acted dizzy. I walked to the hotel's restaurant.

"Jinhwan? Are you okay?" Mino hyung asked.

"Yeah. Just a little bit dizzy." I said.

"What's okay with that? You don't sound good too. Do you have fever?" He asked and placed the back of his palm on my forehead and neck.

"I'm not sick." I just said and walked, Mino hyung supported me.

"Oh, Jinhwan Oppa! Why are you here? You should've just asked for food in your room." Jennie said. She's really a good actress.

"Waeyo?" Donghyuk asked, the only iKON member here.

"I'm alright, seriously." I said and sat.

"You're sick?" Our manager asked.

"Yeah. He said his head aches so much. Don't lie anymore, oppa." Jennie glared at me.

"Fine."

"Then you shouldn't come with us. Besides, you lived here for like 7 months, you must've visited places here." Our manager said.

"You used to live here?" The others asked.

"Well yeah." I said. We waited for the others and ate already. While eating, they talked about the options of places they're gonna tour, and I was right, Hanbin went to the Manila Ocean Park, a marine zoo.

The others went to the building called Star City, they wanna try the rides (again) and skating rink there.

Ugh, I'm seriously jealous. I wanna go there too, but I don't wanna leave Lisa here alone. 

----

"Remember to drink your medicine, okay?" Hanbin said.

"I know, thanks." I said and smiled weakly. Ugh, I'm tired of acting, seriously.

They already left to where they're going. I went back to my room first. They gave me my Konic cam again and they gave Lisa a different camera so we can film ourselves. 

I opened the camera.

"Annyeong. I feel really sick, no, I mean I am not sick but my head is aching a lot, I was doing fine yesterday so I don't know why I'm having a headache. I feel bad that I can't be with them today. They're going to fun places, and they get to bond with each other. This is a rare event. We rarely hangout with Blackpink and Winner since that we have a lot of schedules. Aish. I'm just gonna rest now. See you soon, iKONICS. Oh, see you soon too Incles and Blinks." I said and waved to the camera, then turned it off already.

I stretched and did jumping jacks when the door opened. I was shocked.

It was Lisa.

She's holding a camera, pointing at me, but she slowly lowered it.

"So you're not really sick huh?" Lisa said, looking directly to my eyes. She has the same look on her eyes when we were alone in our kitchen.

It's like she knows my deepest secrets.

"Why? Why are you pretending?" She asked and walked closer.

I can't say anything.

"Last time, you said you want to call me often so that we'll get to know each other better, then during the photoshoot, you didn't want to stay by my side. Then now you pretended to be sick just to be with me? What the is your problem?! You're so confusing, you're confusing me a lot!" She screamed. 

I quickly pulled her in and closed the door, people might hear us.

"You asked me if I have any grudges on you for what happened 3 months ago, but it looks like you're the one who has grudges on me!" Lisa screamed again.

"You're so annoying. Why are you making me feel that you like me or something when you obviously like Jennie! Stop confusing me!"

This time, I can't take it anymore.

I kissed her.

I pulled away after a few seconds.

"I like you. So. ing. Much. If only you knew. Jennie and I became close because I asked her to give me your number. We became close after that. She tells me a few information about you, she told me earlier that your foot hurts, so I played sick. Do you get it now?" I whispered with a deep voice.

We looked at each other for a short moment. Slowly, I found myself moving my face toward her.

I saw her close her eyes, so I did too.

I felt my lips touch hers.

I started moving slowly, looking for the sofa, but we ended up in the bed instead.

This is dangerous.

"Jinhwan ssi? I brought your medicine." I heard a staff say. I moved away from Lisa and brushed my hair up.

"Stay in the bathroom, hurry up." I told Lisa. When she got there, I opened the door.

"Here's your medicine."

"Thanks." I took the medicine.

"And is Lisa with you? She's not on her room." She asked.

"Yeah. She's talking with me here. She's in the comfort room right now. She can't walk properly so I just let her use my comfort room." I excused.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you then."

"Yeah, thanks again." I said and bowed.

I closed the door when she left.

Lisa came out and I quickly pulled her and hugged her waist. She placed her hands on my chest and moved backwards to give herself some distance.

"Yah, Kim Jinhwan, what are you doing?!" Lisa exclaimed, surprised.

"You don't know how much you when you call me Kim Jinhwan." I said and moved closer again.

"Yah! You're creepy. We're not even in a relationship, stop kissing me!" Lisa pushed me but I still held her waist.

"Then let's be in a relationship right now. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"You have to court me at least! This guy, seriously!"

"Okay, fine. I'll court you first." I finally let go of her waist.

"Good. But you won't be able to kiss me until I answer you, okay?!"

"That's unfair! If you have a rule, I must have too. You must answer me a day after I court you!" I exclaimed.

"What?? You're unbelievable!" Lisa fanned herself using her hand.

"I'm just kidding. I love you, Lisa. I'll wait for the day you say, Yah, Kim Jinhwan! I love you too." I said, trying to her voice.

"Shut up. I hate you so much." 

 

 

 

 


------
Omg I just learned that Jennie is not the leader, is that right? I am sincerely sorry. I thought she's the leader. I searched for their profiles and there isn't a leader position. I'm sorry for the mistake