Chapter 19

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

"Lisa, what's wrong? I thought you're okay already?" Jisoo asked Lisa. They're on the way to their company building.

"I'm afraid to see him." Lisa admitted.

"Why?" They all asked, concerned.

"I'm... I'm embarrassed." Lisa said there was silence. After a few seconds, they started laughing.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" Lisa scolded them.

"I'm sorry but that's really funny." Jennie said.

"And cute." Chaeyoung added.

"Tsk."

They finally arrived their destination. They all stepped out of the van and entered the building. Lisa clung immediately to Jisoo's arm.

They immediately headed to their training room. They are going to perform on an event the day after tomorrow that's why they are practicing.

"Good news guys. Millennium finished the remix, and sajangnim approved to it!" Their manager announced and they all cheered.

They practiced for an hour and they decided to stop. It was just easy, they just changed a few steps and memorized the remix. It was almost the same. But they still have to practice and practice and practice even if it's already flawless.

"Jennie, let's take a break already." Jisoo said.

"Last one." Jennie insisted.

"Your boyfriend is outside, he's been standing there for a few minutes already." Chaeyoung whined and Jennie looked outside.

"Okay, 30 minutes." Jennie said and they all wiped their sweat and drank water.

Jennie went outside while the other three stayed inside.

Someone knocked on the door and entered.

"Chaeyoung let's get food, I'm hungry." Jisoo said.

"Okay. Do you want something Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I'll just come with you---" Lisa stood up.

"Nothing? Okay, bye." Jisoo said and they both went outside but greeted Jinhwan first.

"Hey." Jinhwan called Lisa and walked towards her. Lisa turned away from him and pretended to fix something in her bag.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jinhwan hugged her from the back.

"I- I was never mad at you." Lisa said.

"Disappointed?"

"Yesterday, I was. But not because of you."

"Then is there something wrong?" Jinhwan asked again.

"I... I'm just embarrassed of myself." Lisa said and Jinhwan chuckled.

"Don't laugh!" 

"Why?" He asked, smiling.

"Because I acted childishly yesterday. We both agreed to it but I still got disappointed. You tried approaching me but I declined you. I'm such a bad girlfriend." Lisa said and it touched Jinhwan's heart.

"Lisa, look at me." Jinhwan said and turned Lisa around.

"You're not a bad girlfriend, okay? You're a tough one. Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for enduring the pain. I love you, Lisa." Jinhwan said and pressed a quick kiss on Lisa's lips.

"I love you too." Lisa finally smiled.

"I only got 5 minutes left." Jinhwan looked at his watch.

"Practicing?"

"Yeah." Jinhwan responded.

"You should rest a bit. Your voice does not sound to good." Lisa said.

"Yeah. But it's fine. We're working on our dance steps." Jinhwan said and Lisa just nodded. Jinhwan looked at her.

"Lisa, I wanna meet your parents." Jinhwan said.

"What?" Lisa said, shocked.

"I wanna meet your parents, your whole family and relatives. But I wanna meet your parents first." 

"They are working in a hospital. They wouldn't risk leaving the hospital. And you obviously can't go to Thailand just to meet them."

"I see. But they do know about our relationship right?" Jinhwan asked.

"Of course!"

"Then I guess my family would be the only one to meet you."

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"My mom called yesterday. She said they'll be flying to Seoul today. They obviously need to meet you." Jinhwan explained.

"But---"

"No buts. Hanbin and Jennie are outside now, it means I gotta go already. Bye, babe!" Jinhwan said and gave Lisa a quick kiss before she could even react.

"Yah, Kim Jinhwan!" Lisa screamed as Jinhwan run away.

Jinhwan laughed, it's been a while since he heard that line. The line that started everything.

"When will I meet them?" Lisa shouted before Jinhwan could open the door.

"I'll just text you, make sure your phone is charged, okay!" Jinhwan said and finally left the room.

"Done?" Jennie smirked.

"How about you, done?" Jinhwan asked Hanbin and Jennie and returned the smirk.

"Whatever. Let's go now." Hanbin said to Jinhwan before looking at Jennie. They said a few sweet words before finally parting ways.

"I thought you were embarrassed." Jennie teased Lisa.

"Oh shut up." Lisa just rolled her eyes but still smiled.

"What's with the smile? It's so creepy."

"I'm gonna meet Jinhwan's parents soon!" Lisa exploded from the happiness she's been holding in.

"Really? That fast? Woah will he marry you already?"

"Seriously, eonnie!" Lisa scolded her.

"What? There's a possibility, you know. You're both adults, and he's already in a marrying age. And knowing how head over heels you are for him, you would've said yes." Jennie said.

"He's just gonna introduce me to his family because they're coming to Seoul today! And what marriage are you talking about, we can't even publicize our relationship." Lisa said.

"You said too much, I was just kidding!" Jennie said and at that moment, Jisoo and Chaeyoung entered the room with a box of donuts.

"Woah! Eonnie! I love you guys!" Lisa stood up to get the donuts but Jisoo playfully hid it from her.

"Yah, please share your blessings." Lisa pouted.

"Ugh, we'll give you donuts just stop pouting, it's not cute!" Jisoo complained and they laughed as they share the donuts.

Jennie sighed as she took a donut from the box.

"There's a lot of calories in this piece of round bread covered in delicious chocolate with chocolate-covered rice crispies." She said as she stared at the donut.

"Just eat it. It's not like your gonna lose your abs when you eat a piece of donut." Jisoo said.

"And it's not like you'll lose your boyfriend when you lose your abs." Chaeyoung .

"And it's not like you'll lose anything because you don't have abs nor a boyfriend." Jennie replied.

"OHHH!" Lisa and Jisoo screamed.

"Tsk." Chaeyoung said in defeat.

-----

"Finally practice is over." Lisa said in relief.

"Of course, Jennie saw her boyfriend outside." Jisoo said so Lisa looked at the door and noticed the two boys standing outside the glass door.

"I'll go ahead. See you guys later." Jennie said and went outside carrying her bag.

"I'll go ahead too, I still have a meeting afterwards. See you later!" Then Rosé left.

"You can go now, Lisa. I'm gonna stay for a little while. I'm just gonna finish these songs I'm trying to compose." Jisoo said.

Lisa nodded and took her stuff before heading outside.

"Tired?" Jinhwan asked as he took Lisa's stuffs and carried it for her. 

"Not really. I just missed you." Lisa said and kissed Jinhwan's cheeks. 

Lisa smiled sheepishly and continued walking while Jinhwan stopped walking.

There was a faint blush on Jinhwan's cheeks and his heart started beating like crazy.

"Yah, what was that?" Jinhwan said with an obvious smile.

Lisa looked back at him and took his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Let's just go." Lisa dragged Jinhwan.

"To where?" Jinhwan asked making Lisa stop.

"Right. Where are we going?" Lisa asked. Jinhwan just chuckled and took the lead.

Jinhwan and Lisa went to their unit.

"You know that this disguise won't really work since our fans immediately notice us. So maybe we should..." Lisa tried to untwine their hands.

"Don't worry. There are no people here. The only thing we should be afraid of are the paparazzi. Didn't I tell you before? This establishment is owned by my childhood friend. He knows about our relationship and he's willing to protect it." Jinhwan explained as they ride the elevator.

"I see. You're really the best." Lisa hugged him.

They pulled away from the hug when they were almost on the floor their unit is on.

"When will I get to meet your family? And where are they staying? You said that they'll come to Seoul today." Lisa asked as Jinhwan pressed the passcode.

Jinhwan smiled at Lisa and dragged her inside.

"You're not answering--- omo!" Lisa stopped when she saw three familiar people in their unit.

"A-annyeonghaseyo." Lisa bowed. She noticed them, Jinhwan's parents and his older sister.

"Hi guys." Jinhwan just said without looking at them. He's busy removing Lisa's cap and mask.

"You're finally home. Come on, we cooked lunch." Jinhwan's mom said.

"Come." Jinhwan smiled and took Lisa's hand to calm her down. Lisa glared at him.

"How can you not say that we're meeting them!" Lisa whispered.

"Because I know you'll act this way." Jinhwan pinched Lisa's cheeks.

"Seriously. I hate you." Lisa pouted and Jinhwan kissed her quickly.

"Ehem." Jinhwan's noona faked a cough. "Let's eat first." She said and walked towards the dining table. They followed.

"I'll help you." Lisa immediately approached Jinhwan's mom when she found her carrying a huge plate.

"Don't worry I can do it." Jinhwan's mom smiled.

"Did my son give a threat to you?" Jinhwan's dad said when they sat.

"Pardon?" Lisa asked.

"A girl as pretty and kind like you, what kind of threat did my son give to have you?" Jinhwan's dad smile.

Lisa smiled shyly and they chuckled, except Jinhwan.

"Yah. She fell in love with my charms." Jinhwan said.

They started and eating and sometimes they talked at chatted. Jinhwan's family agrees with his relationship even before, but now that they met Lisa, they hope that the two of them will love each other for the rest of their lives.

"Are you okay with your situation?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Yes, we both talked about it and agreed to it." Lisa answered.

"Why did you decide to hide your relationship? Wouldn't it be hard to go out on public without letting the people know?" Seiyeon, Jinhwan's noona, asked.

"We also want that, I really want to tell the world that I love Jinhwan, but it's not just my name that I carry, I also carry Blackpink's name. Jennie and Hanbin just publicized their relationship and if we do too, people would think that we're just doing it for fame and attention." Lisa explained.

"And it seems like Junhoe is going to be in a relationship soon." Jinhwan said and chuckled.

"So tell me, did the two of you do it already?" Mr. Kim asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Appa." Seiyeon scolded.

"Lisa is still young." Jinhwan just said.

"How about kiss, did you kiss already?" 

"Eomma, Jinhwan kissed Lisa in front of me a while ago."

"Yah, that was unintentional. I didn't know you were there." Jinhwan said. He held Lisa's hand because she's probably embarrassed by now.

"You still kissed." Seiyeon smirked.

They talked until they finished eating. Lisa volunteered to help in washing the dishes with Jinhwan's mom.

"Do you really love my son? He could be annoying at some times. He's also irresponsible and messy at times." Mrs. Kim said.

"Annoying at sometimes, irresponsible and messy at times, of course I've seen that side already, even before. He could be happy go lucky sometimes, then responsible and hardworking at times. But I don't care about those times, I love him at all times." Lisa said sincerely, without any pause, without looking for the right words. It just slipped out of her tongue, coming right from her heart.

Jinhwan's mom smiled as she removed her gloves. She patted Lisa's back.

"Welcome to the family."