Chapter 4

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Chapter 4 - Jealous? 

"Lisa! Your eyebrows are too furrowed! You look angry rather than fierce." 

Jinhwan's POV

"Is that really all you want?" Jennie asked. We bumped at each other in a coffee shop and now we're waiting for our orders.

"Yeah. Her number is more than what I need actually." I said.

"Did you text her already?" She asked.

"No, not yet. I still don't have the courage to. And what am I gonna tell her?" I said. Jennie shrugged.

"We're gonna meet Winner oppas tomorrow." Jennie said.

"So?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'll just update you. Winner oppas might flirt with Lisa, you know." Jennie said.

"Jinjja? Then, should I update you with Hanbin too?" I offered her.

"Eh? Why him?" Jennie said, flustered at the question.

"You're too obvious." I said.

"Really? Well, yeah. I'm kinda interested at him. But I'm older than him. I don't expect him to like me." She said.

"Well he might, you know. Remember yesterday when he said that he thinks you're the most beautiful member?" I said.

"Yah stop it." Jennie said, feeling embarrassed.

After a few seconds, our orders came.

"So, is it a deal?" Jennie asked and raised her hand.

"What deal?" I asked, clueless.

"We'll give each other updates." Jennie said.

"Oh, sure. It's a deal." I said and accepted Jennie's hand. After that, we bid each other goodbyes.

I sat in a park somewhere to take a breath of fresh air. I took out my phone from my pocket. I typed some words and stared at it.

To: Lisa

Hi, it's Jinhwan.

After staring at the words for what seemed an hour (but actually just 2 minutes) I erased the message.

"Jinjja. What's so hard in typing a message?" I asked myself.

"Oh, is it just me or is that my bias Kim Jinhwan?" I heard a fangirl say from afar. . This is trouble.

I stood up and fixed my disguise then hurriedly took a cab before they notice me.

I went to the recording studio and I'm sure Hanbin is there right now.

"Annyeong" I greeted Hanbin.

"Oh, Jinhwan hyung. What brought you here?" Hanbin asked.

"Nothing. Can I check your works?" I asked.

"Sure." He said and handed me the lyrics he's working on.

"How does this go like?" I asked.

"I was wrong, Baby come back to me~" He sang.

"Oh, it's nice." I commented.

"Thanks. I'm not yet done with the last verse though." Hanbin said.

"Do you want me to help you?" I offered.

"You will?"

"Sure, why not." I said and sat on the chair beside him.

"It's unusual that you're here instead of our training room." Hanbin said.

"I'm too tired to dance." I replied. We ended our conversation there and we continued working with the song. The song title is Perfect.

"Thanks hyung. You're really a reliable one." Hanbin said after we finished the song lyrics.

"No sweat. Let's go home now and take a rest." I said.

"Aniyo, I'll stay here and—"

"No, you should take a rest. I heard that you came home yesterday at 12 midnight, actually, that was just a while ago. Don't overwork, Hanbin." I said to him. He paused for a moment and smiled at me.

"Araseo. I'll just pack my things up." Hanbin said and kept his things.

"Oh, wait, hyung. I almost forgot. I have a NONA9ON photoshoot today." Hanbin said as we got out of the building.

"Oh, okay. I'll go with you then." I said and we took a cab to the photoshoot location.
Suddenly, Hanbin's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yah, Kim Hanbin! Where are you? We're about to start!"

"I'm on the way! Just proceed with Bobby or Lisa!" Hanbin said.

"Hurry up!"  Then he hung up.

We got out of the cab (after paying of course) and entered the building. As soon as I got inside, Hanbin left me because he needs to change outfit and apply make up.

I was watching Bobby as he poses when someone called me.

"Oh? Jinhwan oppa! You're here too?" I looked at the person who called me and it was Jennie, she's with Lisa.

"Yeah. I came here with Hanbin  and he almost got here late." I said and laughed.

"Oh, I see." Jennie said and chuckled.

"I have to go, bye Jennie eonnie~." Lisa said and turned away.

"Ya, aren't you gonna greet Jinhwan oppa?" Jennie asked but Lisa already got away.

"What's her matter? Is she mad at you?" Jennie asked me.

"I don't know. We're on good terms yesterday. She probably just needs to work." I said.

"I see." Jennie said and just watched the photoshoot. Not long after, it was Lisa's turn and Hanbin is already done with his outfit. Bobby and B.I came to us.

"Annyeong, Jennie-ssi, Jinhwan hyung." They greeted us.

"Annyeong." We greeted back.

"Hyung, why are you here?" Bobby asked.

"I just happened to be with Hanbin at the recording studio a while ago so I just came along with him here." I explained.

"Oh, I see. Now I'm getting conscious." Bobby said and laughed.

"As if." I said and laughed.

"Lisa-ssi is the one conscious though. Her expression's different today, and so is her posture." Hanbin said.

"Waeyo? How?" Jennie asked.

"Her body's too straight and stiff. Her expression is good but it's not like her usual expression." Hanbin explained.

"Maybe she's conscious because Jennie-ssi is here." Bobby said.

"Maybe." Jennie said and looked at me. I raised an eyebrow and she just shrugged with a smirk on her face. Luckily, these two guys didn't notice our interaction.

After a while, It was Hanbin's turn, then Double B, as what our iKONICs call them.

"Lisa! Where are you going?" Jennie asked when Lisa didn't come to her.

"I'll just powder my nose." She answered, glancing at us, but we didn't have an eye contact tho. It's as if she's really avoiding eye contact.

"Anyways, what brought you here?" I asked Jennie.

"Well, after buying coffee, I came back to our dorm and found out that Jisoo and Rosé went shopping. Lisa asked me to come with her here so that I wouldn't be alone so I said yes." Jennie said.

"Is it only for you not to be alone or is for Hanbin?" I whispered near her ear.

"Yah, of course not!" Jennie said and hit me in the arm. I just laughed. Jennie's voice was a little bit loud that the people around us looked at us but they glanced away afterwards.

"Lisa! You're eyebrows are too furrowed! You look angry rather than fierce!" The photographer told them.

"I'm sorry." Lisa bowed and fixed her expression. Once again, they posed.

"I think she's jealous." Jennie said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't you notice it? She was avoiding you, and now she looks angry. She's probably jealous." Jennie explained with a smirk.

"Why would she be?" I said and looked at Lisa.

"Maybe she likes you too? Or at least interested? She never said anything to me but she might, you know." Jennie said. I pondered for a short time.

"Yah. Stop giving me false hopes." I said quietly after a while.

"You should consider it too, you know." Jennie said.

"You should consider the possibility for Hanbin to like you too, you know." I said.

"Why would I consider? I'm a lady. It's a turn off for man if a woman does the first move. It would look like I'm desperate in having a love life." Jennie said.

"But you should at least make friends with him. That's where everything starts. At friends. And Hanbin never experienced being in a relationship. How the hell is he supposed to know how to court a girl?" I said.

Our conversation ended when they started packing up.

"Jinhwan hyung, we'll just change, okay?" Bobby said.

"Araseo. I'll wait for you here." I said and they left.

"Same here, Jennie eonnie." Lisa said and walked away without even looking at us.

"She is jealous." Jennie said.

"Yeah whatever." I just said to her. We got tired of waiting for them socwe decided to go to them.

"Aish jinjja. Why is she so tall?" I whispered to Jennie when I saw Lisa standing.

"Oh! She's taller than you." Jennie said when she realized.

"Shh!" I shushed her.

"Oh, hyung. Jennie-ssi. We're about to go to you." Hanbin said when he noticed us.

"Where's Baymax hyung, by the way? Isn't he supposed to be with the two of you?" I asked Hanbin and Bobby.

"Well the others went shopping. They might buy unnecessary stuffs so Baymax hyung just went with them." Hanbin explained.

"Aish jinjja, my feet hurts because of those heels. Annyeong, oppas!" Lisa said as she came closer. Damn, she's a goddess. She's wearing flats now but she's still taller than me. Damn. I should look for shoes that'll make me look taller.

"We should take a group photo." Jennie suddenly said.

"Eh? Is it alright?" Lisa asked their manager.

"Ne. I think it'll be fine to post it online since that this is a work stuff. But I'll ask permission from your sajangnim first." Their manager said.

"Okay. Eonni, can you take a picture of us?" Jennie said with aegyo.

"That's too cute that it's disgusting." I said to Jennie and she pouted and hit me in the arm.

"Aw!" I flinched.

"Ready?" Blackpink's manager signalled us.

"Showtime!" Lisa said and we laughed.

"1,2,3!" Their manager counted and we posed. We took four more shots.

"Oh, this one's pretty!" Lisa replied to the candid one when Lisa said "showtime"

After that, we bid each other goodbyes. I tried looking at Lisa but she never glanced at me.

Why? 


Jennie's Point of View

"Yah, Lalisa Manoban. What was that?" I asked her once the three oppas left.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked innocently.

"Are you jealous?" I asked her with squinted eyes.

She looked serious at a moment but then laughed.

"Jealous? At what?" She asked.

"At me and Jinhwan oppa?"

"Wae wae wae? Why would I be jealous? I don't even like Jinhwan oppa, he's so older than me." Lisa answered.

"You sound defensive." I insisted.

"Stop it, eonnie. You're just imagining things." Lisa said and patted my shoulders.

"Let's go?" Lisa said. I sighed and nodded.

 

 

Lisa's acting is not good.

———

10-15-17

Author :
I suddenly remembered that moment when Rosé (I think?) Had problems with her mic and Jennie said "mic check 1 2?" Ughhh jenbinnnn