Chapter 20 | 마지막

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Notes: 
I wrote this even before mixnine's last episode so I really don't know if Rosé performed there.

-------

"Haebwado~🎶 no that's not it. Haebwa-- Haebwado~🎶 better." Rosé practiced her lines.

She's gonna perform on Mixnine's last episode. Since she's the singer of Just Dance along with Millennium, she's gonna perform it. Not alone, of course. She's doing it with Jinh---

"Good afternoon." Junhoe came barging in.

"What are you doing here?" Rosé asked with her eyebrow raised.

"I'm gonna sing with you as a substitute for Jinhwan hyung."

"And why---"

"Before you ask something else please shut your mouth up and let me explain everything to you thoroughly." Sassy Junhoe said. Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Jinhwan hyung's voice is not in a good condition today and his family came to Seoul today and he's having lunch with his fam and Lisa. I volunteered to be his substitute because you're performing next week and I heard you only have two practice days because of the schedule conflicts, so sajangnim agreed with me. Chanwoo's voice doesn't fit the song, Donghyuk's voice fits the song but if you two sing it together, it'll turn out all cutesy and that's totally cringe worthy. The only option is me and Yunhyeong. You should be thankful that I volunteered because YG is so ready to choose Yunhyeong." Junhoe explained.

"Okay okay, you said too much." Rosé rolled her eyes, again.

"I told you I'll explain it thoroughly." Junhoe said.

"And what do you mean I should be thankful to you because you volunteered instead of Yunhyeong oppa? I'm sorry but I'm so over Yunhyeong oppa already." Rosé said.

"Oh that's good because he's so over you already too!"

"What?"

"Nothing!" Junhoe replied immediately and mentally slapped himself for saying that.

"Whatever. But it still won't change the fact that he's still my bias and will forever be."

"Stop making me jealous." Junhoe said annoyed.

"Then stop mentioning Yunhyeong oppa! And why are you being jealous, you have no right to, we're not even---"

"I told you we're dating already!" Junhoe shouted not too loud.

"You told me but then did I agree? No, right?"

"We went out last week!"

"Now you're bringing that up! And mind you, it wasn't a date!" Rosé started talking loudly too.

"What do you mean?! Isn't understandable already that it's a date when I said let's go out?" 

"I'm sorry I may be stupid to not understand you." Rosé said sarcastically.

"Aish this is annoying." Junhoe whispered. He's always been a straightforward person.

"Now you're annoyed! You know what, this is pointless. How I wish it was Jinhwan oppa or Yunhyeong oppa that is here." Rosé said as she walked out the door.

'Wow, we're actually having a fight and we're not yet even together. What more if we're official already?' Rosé thought.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" Junhoe shouted but Rosé already held the door handle and was about to open it when somebody else opened it.

It was their voice coach.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo. I was about to go out and look for you." Rosé said.

'Great. Now I have to fake a smile until this practice is over.' Rosé rolled her eyes again.

------

Can you come to the building's rooftop? I need someone to talk to, please?

Bobby read the text that Jisoo sent.

'How can I even resist her?'

As soon as he reaches the rooftop, he immediately saw the silhouette of an angel that wandered around the earth and unknowingly ended up in front of him. And he knew it was because of destiny, well, destiny's doing good in playing with him.

Oops, Bobby really has a poetic side.

Jisoo looked at Bobby when she heard his footsteps. She smiled.

It was beautiful. She was beautiful. She is beautiful, and will always be. Add up the wind that blows her hair, giving more effect to her "angel" character.

"Hey." Bobby greeted first and walked towards Jisoo.

"Hello." Jisoo said with her calm voice, which gave Bobby the opposite effect. With her calm voice, his heart started beating wildly.

"You wanted to talk about something?" Bobby asked.

"Well, yeah." Jisoo said and Bobby silently looked on the view in front of him as he waited for Jisoo to compose herself and speak up.

"It's just hard. Blackpink's state. It's..." Jisoo tried looking for the right words, because she might just slip and suddenly confess.

"It's hard that you can't even be proud to say that you're in love?" Bobby suddenly said.

"I'm talking about Lisa." He added.

"Yeah. It's hard for Blackpink and iKON because people will think that the love is fake, that Blackpink is in a relationship with iKON just because of fame. It's suffocating." Jisoo said.

"Yeah. When Jinhwan's relationship with Jimin leaked, he got lots of hate comments and he got really sad that time. He went through it already, but could Lisa go through it? As for Hanbin, he seems so in love that he doesn't really care about the haters. I hope Jennie is like that too." Bobby spoke up for Jisoo. He knows that she's having a hard time in picking out the right words, so he helped her.

"Can I hug you for a while?" Jisoo asked, making Bobby shocked.

"O-okay." Bobby replied and Jisoo smiled as she hugged him. 

"We were friends for a while but it's the same as the beginning" Bobby started rapping quietly. It was his song, Tendae.

"I wanna surf on your wavy body
You're my nuna, you're my family
We're friends with benefit
But I wanna stop this weird relationship
I wanna call you baby but I can't
We're too similar, we get sick of things so fast." 

Jisoo just felt like Bobby's talking to him through the song. Jisoo pulled away from the hug and held Bobby's hand carefully with worried eyes. Bobby frowned.

"I know, we're just friends
I know, we're practically family
But why are you holding my hand, baby
Making me confused" 

Jisoo tried letting go of his hand because of the lyrics, but Bobby held it tighter. 

"I know, we're just friends
I know, we're practically family
But why are you holding my hand, baby
Making me confused"

Bobby finished the song and immediately smiled.

"Is it good? People said I used effects to make my voice good in that song, but it's obvious that I sang it naturally, right?" Bobby said.

Jisoo understands it. He said what his heart feels and now he's pretending like he didn't. Because he didn't want to be awkward with Jisoo, he didn't want to give her a hard time.

"Y-yeah." Jisoo said and chuckled as she hugged him again. But there were tears in her eyes.

'If only I could say that I love you.' Jisoo thought.

'Friends with benefits, huh.' Bobby thought as he stared at the view.

It was getting tiring, but he loves it, he loves her.

--------

"You're leaving? I thought you're staying here?" Lisa asked Jinhwan's family.

"We're booked in a hotel nearby." Mr. Kim said.

"And how can we stay here, this is your unit right?" Seiyeon said.

"Oh, I see." Lisa said.

"Well then, Bye! Love you, take care." Jinhwan said as he hugged them one by one.

"See you next time, Lisa." Mrs. Kim said and they hugged Lisa too.

When they left, Lisa texted the group chat that she's staying with Jinhwan tonight.

-------

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked. It was already 9pm and Jinhwan's typing on his phone.

"Talking to iKON." Jinhwan said and smiled at Lisa.

Lisa thought about it for hours and finally made up a decision.

She got laid on top of Jinhwan, inserting her head in between his arms that held his phone.

"L-Lisa what are you doing? And can you move your knee a little bit to the left?" Jinhwan said, Lisa's knee is hitting Jinhwan's part.

"I'm not young. I'm already and adult. What's so wrong with that?" Lisa said.

"What?" Jinhwan placed his phone on the side.

"Let's do it. A while ago, you said that we're not doing it because I'm still young, but I'm already and adult! Why can't we do it?" Lisa whined.

Jinhwan bit his lips as he thinks for a reply.

He then switched their places, now he's on top of Lisa, with his hands on the bed as support.

"Are you sure about this?" Jinhwan asked with a smile.

"Y-yes." Lisa answered.

"You stuttered. You're afraid."

"I'm not!" Lisa said immediately and Jinhwan laughed.

Jinhwan kissed Lisa, but it was unlike their innocent kisses, it was passionate.

Jinhwan pulled away from the kiss and started kissing Lisa's cheeks, down to her jaw, and down to her neck.

He left a hickey on Lisa's neck and smiled proudly. He then started removing Lisa's shirt.

He was about to kiss her again when Lisa stopped him.

"Why?" Jinhwan asked, still smiling.

Lisa pointed at Jinhwan's shirt. He laughed but he removed his shirt too.

He kissed her neck, down to her collarbones, then to her chest. His lips stayed for a while there and he smiled again.

He looked up at Lisa.

"You're heart is beating so fast. You're afraid." Jinhwan stated as a matter of fact.

"I- I'm not!" Lisa insisted.

"You are. Don't worry, I was just trying to scare you. I'm not doing it to you until you're 25." Jinhwan said as he covered Lisa's body with the blanket.

"I'll just use the bathroom." Jinhwan said and left, still shirtless though.

Lisa held her chest, he's right, it's beating fast.

Lisa was disappointed, but she can't deny that she's also relieved.

He's right again, she is afraid.

Lisa took the shirt that was neatly placed beside the bed. It was Jinhwan's. She decided to wear it.

Jinhwan came back after a while. 

"Is that my shirt?" Jinhwan asked as he entered the room.

"Yeah." Lisa replied and Jinhwan laughed her cuteness. He went to the closet to get another shirt.

"Can you not wear a shirt?" Lisa asked silently. Jinhwan laughed again. He finds her girlfriend cute all the time.

"Why?"

"I love staring at your tattoos."

Jinhwan went to the bed and laid on it, facing Lisa.

"Are you disappointed?" Jinhwan asked.

Lisa nodded quietly, staring at Jinhwan's tattoo on his shoulders.

"I guess we'll do it when you're 23, sounds good?" Jinhwan asked to make Lisa feel better.

"Oppa..." Lisa called while touching Jinhwan's tattoos.

"Hm?"

"I love you." 

Jinhwan smiled.

"I love you more."

-----

Was it too much for the standard? I'm sorry :<

Anyway, that's the last chapter! I'm gonna post the epilogue soon.

AND DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT iKON'S NEW ALBUM #RETURN ❤❤❤