Love Me - Special Scenario

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

As a compensation for the ugly ending, here's a special scenario inspired by iKON's Love Me. This is just a random one shot, not related to the story.

------

Do you not love me
Because I’m short oh oh ♪
Do you not like me
Because I’m ugly oh oh ♪

Nobody lo oo oo oves me
Nobody lo oo oo oves me ♪
I need a love give me a love
Right now right now ♪

"Lisa-ssi. Here's the album you asked for. Hanbin was supposed to give it to you but he's busy composing with Bobby." I said to Lisa as I give her our Welcome Back album.

"Ah, thank you so much! I didn't expect you'll really give me one. I was just joking." She laughed.

"It's fine. Uh, hey. You've been a trainee for a long time already, but I don't really know you yet. Do you wanna like, hang out some time?" I asked.

The heck, Jinhwan? Wasn't that too straightforward? Stupid, for sure she'll think I like he----

"Really? I would love to! I really look up to you. But do you have time though? You just debuted." She asked.

"Of course, we have time!" I said.

"We? Then, iKON could come too?" She asked. That's not how I wanted it to be, I just wanted you and I. But...

"Uh, yeah. We all want to meet you. You can also ask your friends to come. You're in a group together with Jisoo right?" Ugh, now I made things worse.

"Sure! When will we meet? We have more free time than iKON." She said.

"Uh, yeah, we'll make a free time first, then I'll inform you. Can I get your..." 

"Number?" She continued what I can't say.

"Yeah." I replied shyly.

"Should we exchange numbers?" She asked.

"Okay." I took out my phone and we exchanged numbers.

"I'll just text you. I'll go now." I said.

"Okay. Thank you for the album, oppa. Please say it to the others also." She said.

"Yeah." After that, I left. 

I heard it so much that I’m not good looking ♪
I’m ugly and I’m short, I don’t have the face to meet women ♪
When I open my mouth, women are laughing so hard at my jokes ♪
But why is it that my friend gets all your attention instead of me? ♪

"So, did our sajangnim give a debut date or just hints already?" Hanbin asked.

"Not yet, but he told us to create a group name already." Jisoo answered. Only Jisoo is comfortable with us, since we worked together already.

"What is it?" Bobby asked.

"Blackpink." They replied.

"We're looking forward to your debut, Blackpink!" Hanbin said.

We talked as we ate, and we will also joke around to make the girls comfortable with us. They seem to have fun, and after a few minutes, all of them are able to laugh and talk with us already.

I accidentally looked at Lisa and found her laughing with Bobby.

Why do I feel jealous? 

Nobody lo oo oo oves me ♪
Nobody lo oo oo oves me ♪
I need a love give me a love ♪
Right now right now ♪

"Oppa? Do you have time? Can I meet you?" Lisa asked over the phone. After a month, we've become really really close.

"Eh? I have time, so yeah. Where and when?" I asked.

"Just in our training room. Is it okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'm coming." I said and we bid each other goodbyes before ending the call.

I arrived at their training room and found her sitting.

"Hi, oppa. Thanks for coming. I'm really mind blocked here." She came towards me like a baby that was lost and finally found her mom.

"I see. What kind of song are you writing, anyway?" I asked.

"It's a love song. Jennie eonnie is doing a pop song so I thought of doing a romantic song. We need it for monthly assessment. Our debut date depends on this assessment." She said and showed her lyrics to me.

"Eh? If it's an assessment then, I cannot help you." I said.

"I know that. I'm not gonna ask help from you. I just need someone to talk to, to relax. And maybe an inspiration." She said and sat beside me, slightly leaning on me.

"So I'm your inspiration, then?" I joked, but lowkey wishing she'll say yes.

"Silly. I mean, you can talk about stuff, maybe I'll get some ideas from it. But you can just stay here and sing for me, that'll help me relax too." She said.

"What kind of things will I talk about? If it's about love, I cannot help you with that." I said.

"Really? You can talk about your past relationships, I know you have one." She smirked.

"Jimin? About that, yeah we were together. But that was all in the past. I can remember the memories we spent together, but I can't remember how I felt that time." I said, still smiling. It doesn't affect me anymore.

"Really? Can you tell more? Maybe I'll just write a break up song instead of a love song." She said.

"Well... Okay. We hanged out a lot. She has fame and fortune already, so I did stuff for her, like writing a song for her, singing for her at night, going out and stuff. Then when our relationship leaked, she broke up with me. I loved her, but I guess she didn't love me. I fought for her, but she gave up." I said and shrugged.

"Wow. I think I can write a song about that. Is there anything else you want to tell?" She laughed.

"Well yeah, if I were to love a trainee, even if iKON already debuted, then our relationship gets leaked, I don't care. I'll proudly tell to the media that I love her." I said, looking at Lisa. I'm referring to her. But I know she wouldn't love me. Nobody loves me. I know.

"Thanks for the story, oppa." She said. 

"How about you? Do you have any story to tell?" 

Stop saying that all men are the same ♪
It’s only that you haven’t met someone good for you yet ♪
I can be good to you, hold my hand ♪
My face may look like this but I got the feel hold up ♪

"Hm? Since you told me a break up story, I'll tell you mine too." She said.

"You had a boyfriend?" I asked, shocked.

"Why do you sound so shocked?" She laughed.

"I was just like, 15 that time. I know, I'm young and dumb, but I liked him. He was trainee in JYP. We were able to keep our relationship for a long time, but then I got busy as a trainee, then he just doesn't call me anymore, I called him once but another girl answered. She said she's his girlfriend. After that, I tried contacting him, but I think he blocked my number already." She told.

"He's a jerk." I commented. I'm really bad in commenting and reacting to people.

"I know. That's why I just focused on working. I don't want to fall in love anymore, I'll just end up hurting myself." She said.

"Eh? What do you mean? Not all men are like your ex. Don't be stereotypical." I said and laughed.

"I didn't say it's the men's fault. I'm saying that all relationships are like that. Either one gives up, or one cheats, or maybe both falls out of love. It's always like that." Lisa shrugged. I took all my courage and said:

"I can prove you wrong." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Let's date." I said.

"What?" She asked, bewildered.

"I'll admit it, I like you. If we date, I'll make sure you'll fall for me, and we'll love each other forever." I said, it's the most absurd thing I've ever said.

"Oppa, stop joking."

"I'm not joking." I said.

"Blackpink will be busy for our debut. I don't have time to be in a relationship." She said.

"I'm just saying that we'll date, I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend yet." I insisted.

"I don't think it'll work." She said.

"It will. Don't be afraid to take the risk."

"I'm sorry but I really can't."

Oh baby tell me why
The look you’re giving me makes me so small
I’m good for nothing and I’ve got nothing
How is a guy like me supposed to live

Lisa glared at me. I sighed.

Here comes the bomb...

"Yah, Kim Jinhwan! Why did you tell my secret in Weekly Idol? Ah, jinjja, I hate you!" She hit my chest repeatedly, I hugged her.

"Hey look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. It was a variety show, and I thought, I need to say something interesting, then I remembered you chasing me 5 years ago, when you totally rejected me." I laughed, then she continued hitting me.

"Hey, hey, I'm sorry, how about a date?" I asked.

"Date yourself!" She said and walked away, I chased her, of course.

It's already been 5 years since we've been together, but our love never faded, even if we had some fights, we never doubted our love, never thought of giving up.

Every person needs someone to love, and someone to love him/her. And I finally found that person to love and to love me.

-------end.

RETURN HAS BEEN RELEASED!! I love each song, seriously! Don't Forget made cry a lot. I love their vocals, especially in Jerk and Hug Me. Also, Beautiful and Everything have good beats. The "kissing scene" in Love Scenario made it freak out, but I loved it honestly. Then Hanbin's solo... 😭 But Best Friend is seriously so good, I love the beat and the "ay - ya - ya" 😂