Chapter 16

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Sorry. This chapter will be somehow boring unless you're an iKONIC x INCLE x BLINK. But don't skip! Especially the first part araseo?

Chapter 16 - Before The Concert

"SARANGHAE AJIKDO GIRL~" Junhoe sang Bobby's song loudly as a stylist fixed his hair. All of them laughed, except for one.

Rosé grunted silently at the noise.

"I heard the news about the noise pollution Koo Junhoe but hearing it live is funny." Jisoo said to Rosé.

"He's so loud, seriously." Rosé whined. Jisoo leaned closer to her.

"Cmon Chaeyoung, it's obvious that he's singing for you." Jisoo said silently, careful so that no one would hear them.

"Just go, just goooo~"  Junhoe sang loudly again.

"Yeah if that's the case then fine I'll just go to Yunhyeong oppa." Chaeyoung laughed.

"Chaeyoung!" Jisoo scolded her. Rosé rolled her eyes.

"I know, I know. I'm just kidding. I moved on from him, you know it." Rosé said. It's true. Rosé doesn't feel anything for Yunhyeong anymore, but the fact that she's a fangirl of him won't ever change. Yunhyeong will always be her bias.

"Make sure, huh." Jisoo warned her.

"Where's Jennie and Lisa anyway?" Rosé asked and looked around the room.

"Obviously with their boyfriends." Jisoo rolled her eyes this time.

"Oh, right." Rosé replied. Jisoo stood up.

"I'm going to iKON's room. At a certain person. Wanna come along?" She asked.

"Yeah sure." Rosé stood up and the both of them walked away.

"Seriously, do you like Bobby oppa already?" Rosé asked.

"No, I don't. But I like to be with him." Jisoo said.

"Isn't that the same?"

"No. It's the same case with you and Junhoe-ssi. You feel comfortable with him, right?" Jisoo explained.

"Suit yourself, girl. You'll admit that you like him soon, just like what Jennie and Lisa said." Rosé said as if it's obvious already.

"Why, do you like him already?" Jisoo asked referring to Junhoe.

"Let's talk about it later." Rosé said and knocked on the door before entering.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" the two of them bowed. Lisa and Jennie was there and also Seunghoon who was sitting beside the boys. The both of them are already done fixing themselves.

"Are the four of you done with your make up already?" Seunghoon asked.

"Yeah. They fixed us earlier because they know it'll take them a lot of time to fix us." Chaeyoung explained as they sat in front of Jennie and Lisa.

"Though I really don't need a lot of make up." Lisa said and did a cute face. Jinhwan, whose makeup is still being done, swore to have hugged her right there, but he can't because their relationship can't be publicized as the bosses have advised (commanded) them.

And Seunghoon, he'll admit. He is attracted  to Lisa. Just attracted though, maybe.

"Stop it Lisa, it's disgusting." Bobby insulted her so Lisa threw a crumpled paper to him. They all laughed.

"Shall we do a live broadcast?" Donghyuk asked.

"We should. But what account though?" Hanbin asked.

"Let's use YGent's account." Chanwoo said.

"Yeah we should. Is it okay though?" Donghyuk asked.

"Yeah it's fine YG channel will get more subscribers if we did a broadcast." Yunhyeong joked (though it's true) and they logged in to the YGent channel in Vlive with the help of their manager.

"We already have 700 viewers. Let's start when it reaches 1000." Donghyuk said and entertained the viewers by doing aegyo with Chanwoo.

"Annyeonghaseyo~!!" Seungyoon shouted as he entered. "Why is everyone gathered here?" He asked.

"It's Seungyoon hyung." Donghyuk said and pointed the camera at Seungyoon.

"They just went in so we decided to do a broadcast." Hanbin explained.

"Without me?" Seungyoon whined and sat down too.

"We got 2000 viewers now. Let's get started." Donghyuk said and gave the phone to a staff.

"Greet first, ladies." Hanbin silently said.

"Uh yeah. Hana dul set" Jennie said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Blackpink imnida!" Blackpink greeted.

"Get ready!" Hanbin shouted.

"Showtime! Annyeonghaseyo iKON imnida!" They greeted. The staff moved the camera from left to right to show Jinhwan and Bobby who are still being arranged.

"Guess who's back?" Seungyoon said.

"Winner! Annyeonghaseyo Winner imnida!" Seunghoon and Seungyoon greeted.

"Mino and Jinwoo hyung aren't here yet, their hairs are still being fixed." Seungyoon explained.

"A fan asked why we are together. For those who are unaware, after an hour or less from now, our YG— Young Generation Concert will start." Jisoo said to the camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Mino entered the room.

"Say hi to the fans." Seunghoon told him.

"Oh, a broadcast? Hi everyone, I'm Mino~ yeah." Mino said in a somehow straight English. But at least his grammar is correct. Bobby went towards Mino and wrapped his arm around Mino's arm.

"Hello everyone I'm Bobby and this is MOBB. Just kidding." Bobby said in really straight English and laughed at the end before sitting beside Chanwoo.

"Where's Jinwoo oppa?" Lisa asked.

"He's done already. He's probably gonna come soon." Mino said and did aegyo to the camera.

"Done finally." Jinhwan said and sat at the chair beside Lisa. It was like God was siding on him because there were only a few chairs left unoccupied but still no one sat beside Lisa.

iKON's room was larger because there are 7 members and the staffs left so all 15 artists were able to fit.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jinwoo imnida." Jinwoo said and sat beside Rosé, the nearest seat to him.

"We're now complete. Let's now start answering the fans' questions." Hanbin said. There's a tablet and they use it to see the fans' comments.

"Oh someone asked why Jinhwan oppa is so handsome. Will you answer that?" Lisa asked Jinhwan and pointed an imaginary mic at him. The girls and iKON were probably smirking already because of the public interaction.

"Uh, I think there's something wrong with your eyes. I'm not that handsome." Jinhwan said shyly but iKON knows that he's lying. He's handsome and he knows it a lot.

"Oh someone said that everyone is handsome. Yeah, I'm the most handsome of them all." Jennie joked making others laugh.

"Someone asked us to say hi to California. Hi Californian fans!" Donghyuk said again in straight English.

"They're asking for a Winner aegyo." Jisoo read.

"I'm sorry I'm a part of a group called Loser with only one member." Seungyoon immediately said.

"Make it two." Jinwoo said.

"Let's do it Mino." Seunghoon said willingly.

"Araseo. Let's say Love Me Love Me two times." Mino said.

"Aish promoting again." Hanbin said and the others chuckled.

"Hana Dul Set!" Seungyoon counted.

"Love Me Love Me Love Me Love Me!" Hoon and Mino said and did cute acts.

"Cringe!" The other guys said but the girls found it cute.

"Please get ready in 30 minutes."  A staff said.

"We're about to start in thirty minutes. We have to end the broadcast." Jinhwan said. Well, he really wanted to be with Lisa off cam already.

"We can't finish it without Blackpink and iKON doing anything!" Seunghoon complained.

"Okay we'll do an aegyo too and we'll have two representatives too!" Hanbin said.

"It should be Donghyuk and Jinhwan. They're good at it." Bobby said.

"No I always do the aegyo, someone else needs to do it." Donghyuk reasoned.

"And I'm not cute, I'm y." Jinhwan said and they laugh.

"Bobby should do it." Mino interrupted.

"Yah what are you talking about!" Bobby said.

"I wanna see Chanwoo do it." Jennie said.

"Also Junhoe-ssi." Jisoo added.

"Okay it's decided the three of you do it!" Jinwoo said even before the three of them can complain.

"I can't do this." Junhoe said and laughed. The others moved so that the three of them will be seen.

"Just say saranghae iKONICS!" Hanbin said.

"Hana dul set!" Jinhwan counted.

"Saranghae iKONICs!!" Chanwoo shouted and stood up only to do a girly pose and a heart shape. Bobby awkwardly smiled with a heart shape while Junhoe winked with a finger heart.

All of them laughed.

"Chanwoo pulled it off." Yunhyeong said while laughing. They went back to their seats.

"Next is Blackpink!" Seungyoon said.

"I'm definitely not---" Jennie didn't even finish her sentence.

"We'll have Jennie and Lisa's baby voice!" Jisoo interrupted and clapped her hands. The rest did too.

"No!" Jennie said.

"Just say saranghae blinks!  It's just easy." Chaeyoung scolded them.

"Then why don't you do it?" Lisa rebutted playfully. The rest said 'ohhh!'

"Ppali yah!" Rosé just said.

"Still no." Jennie said.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" Hanbin cheered and the rest cheered too.

"Saranghaeyo, Blinks!" Jennie suddenly said and Lisa followed. Jinhwan and Hanbin are already melting in their seats.

"Kyeopta." Hanbin can't help but comment.

"Lisa wasn't cute." Bobby again.

"No it was cute." Jinhwan said and the guys smirked at him again.

"Blackpink is cute." Jinhwan added immediately.

"We thought so." Chanwoo said, smirking at him.

"The fanchants are really loud outside." Jinwoo said. Really really m/v was being played on the screen.

"Seungyoon hyung, wrap it up." Hanbin said.

"Uh, yeah. So that's the end of our broadcast, we hope you enjoyed it and see you in our concert 20 minutes from now!" Seungyoon said.

"Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo! Annyeong!" The others said randomly until it ended.

"That was fun. I remember doing a broadcast at the backstage with iKON more than a year ago." Mino said.

"Yeah those days." Seungyoon said.

"I really love our concert concept though. Young Generation." Donghyuk said.

"Sounds cool and our dance performance is also lit." Donghyuk said.

A staff went in again and reminded them of what to do.

Thirty minutes later, they we're called already.

 

-----

Okay! Sorry! A ty chapter, I know. But admit it! WINNER x iKON x BLACKPINK is so cute here!

Anyways. I know it's kinda lame how I keep on inserting Seunghoon and I bet you all know it already that he's gonna have a special role in here. For those who haven't figured it out yet, sorry to break the news but yeah. He's gonna have a role and can't think of a better way to insert it.