Epilogue

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

"We invited all of you here today, to say that Lisa and I have been in a relationship for two years already." Jinhwan said and held her hand.

The cameras flashed and there were a few murmurs.

"We have been in a relationship even before Jennie and Hanbin did, but we decided to keep it a secret, because of some matters. And we sincerely say sorry to everyone, because we kept our relationship a secret." Jinhwan continued.

"I know some people may be disappointed with us, but please understand that we love each other, and I hope you guys accept it." Lisa said.

They were asked a few more questions, then the press conference ended.

One month later--- October

"Eonnie, write the message on the cake." Hanbyul approached Jennie.

"You sure you don't want to write it?" Jennie asked.

"I wrote it last year, you do it this time!" Hanbyul said and smiled cheekily.

"Okay." Jennie took the icing from her and started writing a message.

Happy Birthday, Hanbin!

Love, Jennie

"Write your name beside eonnie's name." Jennie said to Hanbyul and gave the icing to her.

After a while, They finished preparing the food and the house for Hanbin's birthday. Jennie and Hanbyul on the cake, iKON on the gifts, Winner and Hayi on the designs, Hanbin's parents on the food, with Yunhyeong and Seunghoon helping them. A few close friends from the company came too and helped with the designs.

"Eonnie, enter the box now!" Hanbyul opened the huge gift box.

Jennie laughed and walked towards the box.

"You sure you're doing this, Jennie?" Hanbin's mom asked.

"Yes, Hanbyul did it last year so I should do it this year." Jennie said and smiled.

Jennie waited until she heard the party poppers and them singing Happy Birthday song.

"Saengilchukha hamnida, saranghaneun Kim Hanbin, saengilchukha hamnida!" They sang and clapped and cheered.

"Open your gift!" Bobby shouted and held the cake for Hanbin while Chanwoo held the champagne for him.

Hanbin lifted the cover and Jennie stood up, doing a heart pose. 

They all laughed and took pictures of Jennie, it's a rare embarrassing moment for Jennie.

Hanbin held Jennie on the waist, and was about to kiss her, but Jennie took some icing from the cake and placed her finger on Hanbin's lips.

"Your family is here, be shy at least!" Jennie silently warned.

Hanbin the icing from Jennie's finger.

"Yah!" Jennie scolded. Hanbin just pointed a direction using his lips.

Jennie looked at that direction and saw Hanbin's parents busy covering Hanbyul's eyes.

While Jennie is looking at them, Hanbin kissed her cheeks.

"WOOH!" The others cheered.

"Happy birthday, Hanbin."

-----Two Months Later, December.

Mino looked at the silver ring with few diamonds embedded on it.

He smiled.

"Are you taking that, sir?" The saleslady asked.

"Wait a minute." 

Mino took a ring from his pocket and checked if the sizes match.

"Okay, I'm taking it." Mino said and gave his card to the saleslady.

It was an expensive ring, but he wants the best for his girl.

Mino waited on a coffeeshop.

"Hey." Jisoo said with a frappe on her hand and sat on the chair in front of Mino.

"Oh hey." Mino said and smiled as he took the box from his pocket.

"Look." Mino said and placed the box in front of Jisoo.

Jisoo took a sip from her frappe and opened the box. She gasped when she saw the ring.

"This is so elegant! I'm sure she'll like it. Besides, eonnie is too heads over heels with you, even without a ring, she'll say yes." Jisoo said.

Yes, Mino already have a girlfriend and yes, he's proposing to her soon.

"I'll just finish this frappe then let's go shopping already." Jisoo said.

"You're seriously gonna ask him to be your boyfriend though?" Mino asked.

"Yeah. For two years, we both love each other, we don't say it but we know it. We show it. We're friends with benefits, it's time to level up." Jisoo said.

"I see. Hurry up and finish that frappe, and let's buy your gift for him." Mino said.

---

Jiwon, please meet me in the usual place today after your meeting.

Bobby checked the time Jisoo sent that text, it was already 10 minutes ago, she must be there already. So Bobby didn't waste his time and went to the rooftop.

"Hey." Jiwon called her as he reached the place. Jisoo turned to him with a cake on her hand. Bobby immediately smiled with his bunny teeth and eyesmile.

"Why did you make me come here?" Bobby asked.

"I wanted to give this to you, happy birthday!" Jisoo said and gave a small box to Bobby.

"Aw, thanks. Should I open it now?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah, sure."

Bobby opening d the box and saw a watch, but he also saw a small note there.

Will you be my boyfriend? Wear it if you do ♥

"We've been on this friends with benefits type of a relationship for like, two years already. It's about time that we become official. I don't think you have any plan of asking me, so there, I'm asking you." Jisoo said.

Bobby looked on the watch. He slowly closed the box and placed it on a flat surface.

Jisoo's smile dropped, she totally thought he would wear it.

"W-why?" Jisoo asked.

Bobby did not reply, instead, he gave her a kiss. Jisoo tried pushing him because what she wants is an answer, not a kiss.

Jisoo felt something cold around her neck after a while. Bobby pulled away.

"I should be the one asking you that. Will you be my girl?"

"I... I..." Jisoo was speechless.

"Not until you wear the watch." Jisoo said and Bobby laughed.

He wore the watch Jisoo gave her.

"There. We're official now." Jisoo said.

"Saranghae." Bobby hugged her.

"Nado." Jisoo said and hugged him back.

----- The Next Day

Boombayah! ~♪

Rosé immediately changed the song when their song played.

"Hey! I love listening to that." Junhoe said and tried to change the song, but Rosé swatted his hand.

"Just focus on the road." Rosé glared at him.

"Why? I love boombayah, it's your debut song! Don't you want to listen and look back at your trainee days until the day you debuted until you met me and then---"

"Oh shut up, Junhoe. I met you when I was still a trainee, but you must've forgotten it." Rosé rolled her eyed and even if Junhoe couldn't see it, he knows she did.

"How can I forget a face of a beautiful lady like you?" Junhoe said.

"Whatever." Rosé said and switched the song again. This time, Junhoe's solo song played. Junhoe reached for the buttons.

"Don't try to change it." Rosé said in a strict voice.

"Of course I won't." Junhoe said and raised the volume instead.

"Why did we stop?" Rosé asked.

"We're here." Junhoe unbuckled his seatbelt and went outside. Rosé stared at him as he make his way to her. Junhoe opened the door.

"Come on Chaeyoung." Junhoe smiled.

"Where are we? I thought we're going to watch a movie?" Rosé asked but still took Junhoe's hand and stepped out.

"Yeah. We're gonna do it in my family's new home." Junhoe said casually.

"What?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed but Junhoe just laughed and pulled her.

------ Two months later, February

"Saengilchukha hamnida~ saranghaneun Kim Jinhwan~ saengilchukha hamnida~" Lisa sang to Jinhwan while clapping. Jinhwan laughed at her cuteness and he blew the candle.

"What was your wish? Lisa asked.

"You cannot say your wish to a person otherwise it will not be granted." 

"Hm? Just a clue please? Did you wish for me?" Lisa insisted. Jinhwan ruffled her hair.

"I did not wish for anything because you're everything that I could ask for, and I already have you." Jinhwan said and held Lisa's cheeks, and kissed her.

"Is that true?" Lisa asked.

"Of course no. But my wish is for you and for us." Jinhwan smiled.

"Let's eat?" Jinhwan asked.

"Say 'ah'" Lisa said as she placed a fork with steak in front of Jinhwan's mouth.

"So childish." Jinhwan said but still ate the food.

After eating, they went to their bedroom (which now has a balcony) to gaze at the stars, sit down, and talk about simply anything or nothing. As long as they were spending their time together, it was more than enough.

"iKON's not having a comeback for the next 5 months right?" Lisa asked.

"Well YG said iKON's comeback is not yet in his plan until July so yeah. Why are you asking?" Jinhwan explained and asked.

"Well YG has a gift for you." Lisa said and showed her phone to Jinhwan.

"Happy birthday, Jinhwan. Congratulations. You've been working hard and you've been doing really good in iKON. So I guess it's time for you to have your own album."  YG said on the video Lisa showed him.

Jinhwan looked at Lisa in disbelief and excitement.

"I'm giving you two options. Solo album or duo with Lisa? If you choose solo album, you'll have two title track, it's just you but you can add a featured artists on your other songs, just like Bobby and Hanbin's albums. But if you choose the duo, you'll have 2 mv together, 1 solo MV for you and 1 solo MV for Lisa. Both options are full album, by the way." YG explained.

"Oh my gosh is this real?" Jinhwan asked repeatedly.

"So I'll be waiting for your answer even if it's quite obvious now. Let's meet on February 15 so that we can work on that album asap. Happy birthday again, Jinhwanie."  YG said and smiled for the last time until the video ended.

"Woah that was legit right?" Jinhwan asked again.

"Of course! Choose your solo album okay? It's gonna be lots of works when you do it with me but when alone you'll just have to do 2 MVs and other songs which you can ask help from me or from your other members so yeah." Lisa said looking at Jinhwan with a warning look.

"You said a lot, but it's fine, I love listening to your voice. And you know what my answer is. We're gonna do it together." Jinhwan said and hugged Lisa's waist.

"I don't want to." Lisa pouted.

"Why? Don't you want it? We're gonna show the world that we're meant together and nothing can change us." Jinhwan rubbed their noses together.

"Okay. But I wanna show you first that I am yours forever." Lisa said and lifted her shirt up, revealing a tattoo.

LJ forever ♡

"L means Lisa and J means Jinhwan. You and I, forever." Lisa said as Jinhwan touched the tattoo. It was placed right below her chest.

"I chose a part of me that isn't too much exposed. Did you... Like it?" Lisa asked.

"I love it." Jinhwan said and kissed Lisa. Lisa responded of course.

"Lisa... I can't take it anymore." Jinhwan whispered on her ear.

"But I'm still not 23." Lisa whispered back.

"A month won't hurt." Jinhwan waited for an answer, and the answer he got was

"I love you."