I shouldn't (Prequel of The Past)

Soosica's One Shots Collection (Authors Collaboration)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yul!" The latter look back and saw her bestfriend calling her. "Sup,Soo"

Sooyoung pat her shoulder "Where is Jessica?" She asked. Yuri frowned and look at her head to Toe. She's wearing a badminton costume "Wae? You're leaving badminton now, aren't you? Then why are you wearing that?" Sooyoung winked at her "I want a last play with my teammates. So, Where is she? Did you see her?"

Yuri palmed her face and look at the hallway. Then she saw Tiffany with her friends "Ask Tiffany, i have a meeting" she said and leave Sooyoung. 

"Hi Eonnie!" Sooyoung looked back and saw Tiffany with her friends. "Hey. Where's Jessica?" She asked. Leaving a grinned with Tiffany's lips "She's waiting at you at the court. You didn't know?" Tiffany replied. "Eh? I just-.. *sigh* thank you anyways. Bye" Sooyoung walked away. She ran to the court but every students that she passed by keep greeting at her. She just smile at them and entered the court.

"Hey Captain, Jessica was waiting at you inside the shower room" One of the badminton player said to Sooyoung. The latter smiled and entered the shower room. Then she found Jessica into the chair in the middle of the lockers "Hey kiddo" 

Jessica almost jumped into her seat when Sooyoung greeted her. She standup and hide her face with her bangs. "Thanks for doing my favor" Sooyoung said and make a step to get more closer to Jessica. Well, the latter won't expect more than this. She knows that Sooyoung is a player of a heart and she just treat her like a younger sister. "Oh. Y-yeah. Ofcourse even you have a lot of supporter ,i will s-support you here" Jessica replied. Still not looking to the latter.

Sooyoung laugh at her and ruffled her hair "Let's go" She said and wrapped her arms to Jessica.

*

"Aish. I'll kill that Hyomin, she keeps telling us that she always missing us. But she wasn't here everytime i invited you two to stay here into my house" Yuri said. But her friend wasn't listening to her.

She looks at her friend who's smiling like no tomorrow while typing something to her phone. "yah Choi Sooyoung" The latter didn't dare to look at her.

Yuri twitched her lips up and make a simple move to see what Sooyoung doing. She stood up and pretend that she's going to get something on Sooyoung back. She look at Sooyoung phone screen 

My piggy kiddo 💕
•Active now

Jessica: Yah! I'm at Seohyun's house. And you should take care there arassooo? Mwapsss


You: Oh ofcourse i am, Take care there okayyy? This girl is going love you soon so take care *kiss emoticon*

Yuri can't draw her face for what she saw.

"What the hell is-.. Tch" She muttered and smack Sooyoung's head "Yah! Choi Sooyoung, are you starting to like that girl?!" Yuri exclaimed. 

Sooyoung give her a 'what' look while rubbing her nape "What are you talking about pabo? Psh" She muttered and sat down again since she fell down. Yuri scoffed and grab her phone "This girl is going to love you soon" blah blah blah" She said. Imitating what she read.

"Yah! If i say yes,what are you going to do?" Sooyoung asked her. 

The latter got startled to what her friend says. "Seriously Soo? It's just a month since Yoona broke Up with you. Then now you're falling inlove with JUST a 4th year highschool student girl?!"

"Age doesn't matter,Yul-"

"Were already graduated! You are 4 years older than her! She still a kid one!" 

Sooyoung just palmed at her. It just a first time that her friend scolded her. "For your information,She's 1st year college this year. And yul, keep calm would you? You are not me. You don't know how much she stays beside me since the day i told her that Yoona broke up with me. And besides, she's admiring me. She loves me, c'mon" She said and look at her phone again. 

"So, are you playing with other person heart again? Soo, if you're planning that again. Not with Jessica, she's still young-"

"Do you see me as fck like that? Can't i change? Do you see me as a badass one?" Sooyoung asked her bestfriend seriously. 

Yuri got chuckled because of her friend behaviour "I know how to be a serious One,Yul" Soo added.

"Fine. But please, don't ever.. Don't EVER do THAT THINGY with Jessica.." Yuri begged at her.

Sooyoung smiled and nodded her head.

*

"Soo, Jessica wants to tell you something. She's on her room" 

Sooyoung look up and Hyomin was there infront of her with Yuri and Tiffany. She smile at the latter and look at the busy dean who's trying to look for her papers since she's leaving the school "Sure." She stood up and walk into the highschool buildings with Tiffany,Hyomin and Yuri,

"Sica? Eonnie is here" Tiffany said when they open the door.

Jessica got startled for once again and smile at Sooyoung shyly. "Hey kiddo" Soo greeted at her. 

Tiffany,Hyo, and Yuri then the other friends of Jessica sat behind them. Taking a stolen photos at them

"Uhm. Hehehe. H-happy valentines" Jessica greeted shyly makes Sooyoung smile and walk closer to the girl "Happy Valentines too" She replied and ruffled the girls bangs

"Give it to Eonnie now Jessicaaaa. Im excitedddd" Tiffany whine

Sooyoung look at her then next Jessica "What she means?" Soo asked Jessica. The latter who was nervous slowly turned back and grab the paper box and take a deep breath before handing it to her crush.

Sooyoung who was startled at first reached it and smile at the latter "Oh. Thank you kiddoooo for the effort" Sooyoung said like a kid and hug her happily that makes Jessica froze. Yuri almost have an heart attact to what she saw. Same as Tiffany, but the other was taking a photo at them. Then Hyomin was screaming as hell. 

"Oh my god!! This is so freakin' cuteeee!!!" Hyomin screams and rolls her self at the floor. "Yah! Hyomin!" Yuri stops her but the girl was so crazy right now and keeps kicking the air and rolling herself at the floor

Sooyoung let go of the hug and cup her face "Thank you very much Jessie. I appreciate this" She muttered before pinching the girl chubby cheeks.

"Jessie?" At the other side Tiffany mumble that. "It's a new nickname for Jessica. Amazing!! It was made by Sooyoung Eonnie" She whisper to her friends like crazy.

"Hey. Take a photo with us as a remembrance" Sooyoung said that makes the girls stop and look at them. "What are you doin' guys? Take a photo with us? C'mon!" 

Hyomin who was rolling her self at the floor stood up quickly and smach Tiffany's head "Take a photo with them! Ppali!" She scolded at her. Tiffany did it and take a photo to the two

*

"Jessica fainted! She's on the *** hospital she can't bre-"

Before Hyomin finished her word at the phone, Sooyoung hang up and rushed to go at the hospital that Hyomin mentioned. 

"Aish. Yah! Faster would you?! It's an emergency!" She scolded at their driver who's just turning the engine on. "Y-yes ma'am" 

Sooyoung palmed her forehead and let out a deep sigh "Why are you doing this to me Jessica Jung" She mumbled. 

'Aish!!" She pulled her own hair that makes the driver gets worried at her "Ma'am are you okay-"

"Just mind your own business! Im getting rush here!" Again, she shouted asf. The driver drove fast but the traffic hits them. "Ma'am it's traffic" The Driver said softly. 

Sooyoung open her eyes and look infront. "It is my fault?" She asked the driver in a sarcastic way. "*chuckled* a-ani"

Sooyoung take a deep breath "THEN FIND A SHORT CUT!"

*

"Excuse me, where is the room of Jessica Jung?" Sooyoung asked the nurse in the lobby when she reached the hospital building. "Oh, are you what of the patient ma'am-"

"Just give me the room! Would you?" The nurse just nodded her head when Sooyoung exclaimed at her. "room 7102 ma'am-"

Sooyoung didn't finished the nurse word and entered the elevator. "7th floor" She said to the elevator staff. 

*

"We'll leave you two" Mr. And Mrs. Jung said and leave Sooyoung and Jessica. 

"Yah, What happen to you?" Sooyoung ask the girl infront of her who's laying at the bed. And her tone was still in panic "Nothing" Jessica replied that makes Sooyoung raised her eyebrow "I told you to eat properly right? Looo what happen to you. Aish" Sooyoung pouted and ruffled her hair. And the latter found it cute

Jessica smiled at her crush behaviour. But yet, she's not expecting that much. 

She reached the latter hand and smile. "Yuri Eonnie told me that you starting to love-" Before Jessica finish her word, Sooyoung put her index finger at the latter lips "Shut up."

Jessica knew everything but she rather choose that Sooyoung will be the one who says. "Wae?"

"She's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter