Queen Of Hollywood IV

Soosica's One Shots Collection (Authors Collaboration)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mum, we’re about to board now.” Sooyoung said softly to her mother. “Yes yes, I will let you know once I’m there. And yes mum, I will take the meds again later.” She added. “Please lock the front and back door before you go to bed okay. I love you.” Sooyoung said before she ended the call.

She was about to board a late night flight to Beijing with the whole creative production team. There were a total of 27 people in the creative production team and all of them would be travelling along with the one and only Jessica Jung whom would also be boarding the plane that night.

Beijing would be the first stop for the singer Asia’s Tour. The first length of the tour would be covering China and Japan. After a week, they would be flying back to South Korea for a 5-night show before heading out again to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.

Sooyoung knew what was coming ahead of her. This would be her 2nd tour that she would be joining with the singer. She knew how exhausted life on the road would be. But she was prepared physically and mentally for it. She had packed enough clothes and sufficient supplements for her to always stay healthy. Although at the time she was having a high fever due to exhaustion, she still remained positive.

She then handed her boarding pass and passport to the airport staff at the boarding gate. “Ms Choi Sooyoung, have a safe flight ya.” The staff smiled at her.

“Thank you.” Sooyoung smiled before she walked towards the pathway leading to the plane. “Soo! Wait up!” Suddenly she heard her name was being called.

“Oh hi Tiffany.” Sooyoung said. Yes, Tiffany was the head of choreography for the singer.

“What is your seat number?” Tiffany asked her softly.

“Hm 24A.” Sooyoung said as she checked on her boarding pass.

“You are way at the back!” Tifany exclaimed softly. “I know. I just need the privacy. How about you?” Sooyoung asked back politely.

“15C.” Tiffany informed.

“Is this your first time to Beijing?” Sooyoung asked the woman as both of them walked towards the aircraft.

“Hmm third time I think.” Tiffany smiled.

“Welcome on board to Korean Air.” They were greeted by the stewardess at the front before both of them entered the plane. They first had to walk passed the 4 rows of the first class area. Sooyoung took a glance around the first class and there she was, the woman of her dreams; the one and only Jessica Jung. The woman was seated next to her manager, Kwon Yuri. Only Yuri had a first class seat with the singer. The rest of the team would be seated at the back in the economy class.

They were having some kind of discussion at the time so Sooyoung chose to ignore it and just walked pass by their seats.

As soon as she passed by both of her bosses, suddenly she felt like her arm was being grabbed. She turned to look at the person.

“Sooyoung, once the seat belt sign is off, come in front. I need to cross check on something with the schedule.” Jessica gave her the most warming smile. Her heart melted instantly. As the creative project coordinator, she was the one in charge with most of the schedules for the singer.

“Yes Ms Jessica.” Sooyoung nodded before she walked towards her seat.

Sooyoung was the only person seated in row 24. Row 24 was the second last row.  The singer’s company had actually chartered the plan only for them so there were no other people except for Jessica and her 27 crew boarding the plan.

Sooyoung put her bag pack on the next seat and she chose to seat near the window. She had the perfect plan which was to sleep throughout the 2 hours journey to Beijing.

The flight took off 20 minutes later and without realizing she felt asleep. It had been an exhausting 5 months for her. With all the planning for the tour and the preparation was really taking a toll in her. The other night, she fell asleep while having dinner with her mother. She was just beyond exhausted. Plus, the fever was not really helping.

After an hour of sleep, suddenly she was awakened by someone next to her.

She instantly opened her eyes and turned to look at the person with her red puffy eyes.

“Did I wake you up?” The person said softly to her. The surrounding of the plane was dark as the lights were off.

“Huh? No. I-I hmm I wasn’t sleeping.” Sooyoung quickly said and adjusted her sitting position. The person was just smiling looking at her. “Oh god, I’m so sorry. I was supposed to go in front.” Sooyoung quickly looked for her bag pack so that she could take her iPad. But the woman stopped her from reaching to her bag pack.

“Sooyoung, it’s okay.” The woman put her hand on Sooyoung’s lap.

“I’m so sorry to make you walk all the way back here.” Sooyoung apologized softly as she landed her head on the headrest of the seat while looking at the woman. The woman then glanced around before she leaned in for a kiss on Sooyoung’s lips.

Sooyoung was surprised. “Jessica, no! What if someone sees?” Sooyoung quickly pulled it away and started to get panic.

“Baby, you are the only person here at the back. The closest person is 9 rows away.” Jessica said with a smile. Of course she knew where Sooyoung would be seated. She was the one who told her manager to approve of the seat arrangements.

“What did you tell Yuri?” Sooyoung asked before she softly grabbed the singer’s hand and held it tightly.

“Oh she’s sleeping.”

“She must be even more exhausted than me.” Sooyoung commented.

“I miss you Sooyoung.” Jessica said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter