Queen Of Hollywood III

Soosica's One Shots Collection (Authors Collaboration)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How did you manage to do all this?” Sooyoung asked the woman in front of her while she ate her big bowl of salted caramel ice cream. “Do what Sooyoung?” Jessica asked back. Before sending the girl back home, she stopped by a cafe.

“Being famous.” Sooyoung replied with full of ice cream. Jessica was just smiling looking at her.

“To be honest, I don’t know. But it’s not easy for sure.” Jessica chuckled. “I know I can tell.” Sooyoung replied because just now she saw a few photographers were following them before they went inside the cafe.

“Why do you ask Sooyoung?”

“Nothing.  Just wanted to know.”

“Why? Are you planning to be famous too?” Jessica smiled.

“I might, you’ll never know.” Sooyoung smiled widely. Well, of course not. Jessica was smiling as well. “Anyway, I just wanna say that you’re doing fine.” Sooyoung smiled. Sooyoung was certainly having the best time.

“You think so?” Jessica asked back.

“Yeah. Do you know that there’s a poll online on which idol has the best personality? Best personality means most humble and polite.” Sooyoung informed. She read it online the other day.

“Really? There’s a poll for that?” Jessica asked back. “Uhuh.” Sooyoung nodded her head. “Do you wanna know where do you rank?” Sooyoung smiled.

“Yeah!” Jessica nodded her head.

“No 2.” Sooyoung said.

“What?? Who’s number one then? Don’t tell me it’s Taeyeon?” Jessica said. Both Taeyeon and her were rivals in everything.

“Taeyeon? Come on Jessica.. After the incident where she punched that poor innocent lady, how could she be number one..” Sooyoung looked at her boss.

“I know right! But who’s number one?”

“It’s Choi Sooyoung.” Sooyoung smiled.

“Sooyoungggg..” Jessica softly whined as she hit the girl’s arm. “Of course you have to be number one. Taeyeon is not even on the list.” Sooyoung chuckled.

“Yes! I knew it!” Jessica exclaimed excitedly.

Then, Sooyoung took her phone out. She opened the website and read some of the comments. “Listen to this..” Sooyoung said before she read one of the comments from the website.

“She’s one of a kind; she really deserves to be loved. It takes just one look to see how amazing of a person she is. She is perfection from head to toe.” Sooyoung read. “See, people love you!” Sooyoung smiled widely.

“Perfection from head to toe? Like seriously?” Jessica was about to laugh. “I really think you are.” Sooyoung responded without even realizing what she just said.

“Huh? What?” Jessica smiled. She heard it.

“Hmm I hmm. I mean my mum thinks you are.” Sooyoung quickly said. Jessica just smiled.

“Anyway, we should get going. I really need to shower.” Sooyoung said. She felt disgusting. Jessica didn’t say anything, she just had a smile carved on her face. “Okay then.” She replied. Sooyoung just couldn’t stand seeing Jessica all smiling like that. She looked so irresistible. Her heart was beating so fast at the time but she managed to play it cool.

“Okay.” Sooyoung smiled after she had finished her ice cream. Jessica paid for the bill and then they went out of the restaurant. There were still photographers outside the restaurant waiting for Jessica. “Will you be okay?” Jessica asked softly as they looked outside the restaurants.

“Hmm.. I guess.” Sooyoung said. She was not used to it. “Will I be in the papers for this?” Sooyoung asked innocently, asking whether her picture would be out in the newspa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter