From Alohomora To Expecto Patronum

Soosica's One Shots Collection (Authors Collaboration)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tall-skinny-tan girl run happily on the corridor as she finally can do the spell perfectly. The spell is the hardest one to do, especially for students. But being a Ravenclaw, she always be the hardworking one that she can do whatever she wants to do. Especially this time, she can't wait to show it to her special one.

"Fany-ah, do you see Sica?" she shouts to her friend as she run passed her.

"No. But I think she is in the charm class with Yuri," Tiffany shouts back. The tall girl nods and run faster. "Thank you, Fany-ah"

As soon as she reached the class, she wants to barge in. But she heard someone yell and she knows the voice. So, she decides to eavesdropping.

"NO YURI. I DON'T WANT!" Jessica yelled with anger.

"I don't want too Jess. But you know our parents. Always being nosy with the blood status." Yuri mumbles lowly.

"Yul, I have Sooyoung and I love her." Jessica stated it sternly and Yuri only let out a soft sigh.

"I know Jess. But are you sure your parents won't mind about that? I mean your family is pureblood, but her is ..."

"STOP IT YUL! I don't want to hear you say that word," Jessica glared to her friend.

Another sigh came out from Yuri's mouth. "I'm sorry. But Jess ... Don't you think your parents already suspicious about this? I mean, that's why they want us to be engaged, because of our status."

Sooyoung, the tall girl, freeze as she heard the engage word. She walks away from that room, doesn't want to hear another words. She knows she's a muggleborn. A mudblood people say, although her family is rich enough. But, still you can't change those purebloods mind about blood status. She knows she can't change her status, so she decides to end this.

Sooyoung waits until the dinner come. As soon as she saw Jessica, she grabs her hand and take her to an empty place. "I'm sorry Sica. But I have serious thing to say." She looks at Jessica with serious gaze.

"What is it baby?" Jessica frowns as she noticed the seriousness on Sooyoung's voice.

"Let's break up."

Jessica frowns more as she stares at her girlfriend. "You're kidding, right?'

"Do I look like joking right now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter