Queen of Hollywood

Soosica's One Shots Collection (Authors Collaboration)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh Yul.. I am so helplessly in love..” Sooyoung sighed next to her colleague. They were in a recording studio looking at the most famous singer in South Korea, Jessica Jung performing on stage. “Get a hold of yourself Choi Sooyoung.” Yuri replied.

“Urghh I hate my job.” Sooyoung sighed deeply. Sooyoung has been working with the singer for almost 4 years now. She works as a creative coordinator in Jessica’s personal creative production team. She is in charge with various promotional aspects of the singer and also the team. She’s also in charge with Jessica’s schedules and resources. Yuri on the other hand, was the head management of the team and also Jessica’s personal manager.

“Look at her Yul! I really don’t understand how you could be near her all the time.” Sooyoung muttered. She was admiring the beauty of the woman. “I know right. I’m like the luckiest.” Yuri smiled proudly. Although Sooyoung worked with her, she didn’t really get to see her all the time. Only when there was an event or when Jessica walked in the office which she rarely did. She was always busy with other shows and events.

This was the first time in two months Sooyoung actually got to see her again. “She’s not dating anyone right?” Sooyoung asked eagerly waiting for an answer after that. “Hmm not I can think of. Well, she has like flings and stuff like that, but nothing more.” Yuri revealed.

“Why? Don’t tell me that you’re going to ask her out or anything?” Yuri turned to look at Sooyoung. “Of course not. I was just asking.” Sooyoung quickly countered. “I’m a nobody Yul. She’s way ahead of me.” Sooyoung smiled.

“No you’re not.” Yuri replied. “Do you know that Tiffany from choreography has this huge major crush on you?” Yuri elbowed Sooyoung playfully. Sooyoung had never spoken to Tiffany before.

“Urgh, I don’t want Tiffany from choreography, I want herrrr.” Sooyoung pointed towards the stage. She had never wanted anyone so bad before. Jessica Jung is really a dream. Everyone’s dream.

Yuri just laughed looking at Sooyoung’s reaction. An hour later, as soon as Jessica had finished with the staging performance, she called the entire production team for a meeting. She just wanted updates from each sub departments. They were back at the production’s office and everyone was in the meeting room with Jessica sitting at the head of the table.

“I would like to thank everyone for coming to the meeting even though it was last minute.” Jessica smiled to all her employees.

“Yuri and I have this huge news that we would like to share to everyone.” Jessica smiled widely. “We just got our Asia Tour approved!” Jessica revealed excitedly.

Everyone in the room cheered happily. “I know how hard everyone worked in order to make this happen. I would like to personally thank each and every one of you especially Sooyoung, our creative project coordinator. Without your help, we won’t be here.” Jessica gave Sooyoung her warmest smile.

Sooyoung couldn’t help but to blush. She didn’t expect the woman to mention her name in front of everyone like that. That was the first time in 4 years, the woman praised her out loud in a meeting. “It was you. They approved it because of you.” Sooyoung responded shyly.

Yuri was just smiling to herself looking at Sooyoung’s reaction. “I didn’t do anything. You did. You guys did.” Jessica then looked at everyone.

“I know we’ve worked so hard the past few years, but this is just the beginning. The beginning to greater things.” Jessica informed. “Sooyoung, I might need to discuss with you on the scheduling of the tour.” Jessica muttered.

“Sure.” Sooyoung nodded her head as she wrote down some stuff in her planner.

The meeting ended an hour later and Jessica had invited all of her employees to her house for dinner. She wanted to reward them because of their hard work. Sooyoung had been to Jessica’s house for few times. She had the most beautiful house overlooking the city view. Jessica always had parties and events at her place where she would invite other celebrities and sometimes her employees.

Sooyoung sat near the pool with a can of orange soda on her hand. She then turned to look inside the house and she saw Jessica was having fun laughing and chatting with the other employees. She let out a long deep sigh. The time was almost 10PM and she felt it might be best if she head home. If not, she’s sure her mother would be worried. Then suddenly, she heard the sound of a thunder. At that moment, she needed to go back quickly since she only had a scooter.

She stood up from the chair and went inside. She took her bag pack and walked towards her boss. “Hmm Ms Jessica..” Sooyoung called out for the woman. “Yeah?” Jessica turned to look at her. “I’m going home now. Thank you so much for dinner and the party!” Sooyoung exclaimed loudly since they had started to play the music out loud.

“What?” Jessica couldn’t hear what she was saying. “I said I’m heading home now!” Sooyoung cried out loud again. “Sooyoung, sorry I can’t hear you!” Jessica replied and then surprisingly she held on Sooyoug’s hand and pulled her to the kitchen where it was a bit quieter.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter