Our Separation

Soosica's One Shots Collection (Authors Collaboration)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter I post in my one shots collections in SooSica Marathon but I post it here too... It just for a while until I found pace to update four stories at once... But I hope you enjoy reading this... Let me know what you think... - SooSicaIsMyLife

Our Separation: Sooyoung and Jessica are being separate by Jessica father. Mr Jung gives Sooyoung five years to be away to Paris and manage his business there. If Sooyoung able to maintain and taking care of his business he will marry them off. Sooyoung take the offer and separate from Jessica the woman that she loves. But what will happen when her comeback and she get to know Jessica is now in relationship with Tyler Kwon. Why Jessica did do that? Will Sooyoung let her go or fight to have Jessica back even Jessica cheating on her with someone else?

Sooyoung POV'S

It had been five years since I’m back to Korea. Now I’m rich on my own because I accepted my girlfriend father dare to me. Mr Jung says if I love Jessica I will go to Paris and make sure that I take care of his businesses there. I love Jessica so much make me do this. Around a year I’m there Jessica stop returning my calls and text. I take it as Mr Jung way to test me. So I bear with it beside what he did do make me stronger. Now I’m on my way to the Jung’s mansion because I miss Jessica so much. Mr Jung asks me over for a dinner but I didn’t tell Jessica. I want to surprise her. We very much in love with each other and Jessica even defend me when Mr Jung insults me because I’m just ordinary. But later I know he does that because he love Jessica so much and he want me to be able to take care of her.

“Ma’am Sooyoung… Welcome back…” Jessica maid greet me and I smile widely. I ask the driver help to send my luggage and things to my penthouse. I get inside and my purpose to surprise Jessica back fire to me. “Jessica…” I call and Jessica pulls away from the guy that she had been kissing before. It breaks my heart so bad. I know him he is Tyler Kwon our senior in college. He had been chasing Jessica for years and we hide our relationship. No one knows Jessica is my girlfriend back there. “S-Sooyoung…” she was startle when she sees me. I feel like my heart is being stabs over and over. Why no one has ever told this to me? Not one of our friends tells me.

“Why you seem surprise…? Don’t you know I will be back here…? Or you don’t even care anymore whether I’m back or not…?” I ask and Jessica just swallows her saliva. I’m richer than that Tyler. I heard the door open and I look behind me. My tears almost fall down. “Soo…” Tiffany comes in and she is Jessica cousin. She had been living with Jessica. She is in relationship with Taeyeon but no one knows. Not even Jessica. That is because Taeyeon want to stand on her feet’s without depending on her family first. “Why you didn’t tell me Tiff…” I say weakly and Tiffany hugs me back when I hug her. I found comfort in her arms.

“Let go inside my room…” she say and holds my hand. I just let her pull me over. Jessica is still stand there in shock. “I’m sorry Soo… I and the others didn’t want to hurt you… You are there alone and we are scare that you will do something stupid…” Tiffany says and when we are inside her room I let my tears fall. It so damn hurt because I’m staying faithful to her but she is not. “It hurt Tiff… What are the uses I’m working my off there…? I thought she will be there waiting for me…” I say and it hurt more and more when I think of it. I really love her so damn much.

“I and Jessica are not in good term… We fought when I know she is with her… But trust me Soo that idiot love you but she is just spoil brat that she need someone always beside her…” Tiffany say and I sigh heavily. I’m away because I want to proof my love for her. “Tiff… Tell Mr Jung I’m not well… I will be back to my penthouse…” I say and before Tiffany can say anything someone barge in. “Baby please here me out…” Jessica say and it hurting me more when she call me Baby. She looks at me and I just look away then look at my side when someone holds my hand.

“I will send you home Soo… You need rest…” Tiffany say and I couldn’t argue because yes she is right about that. “Tiff I still need to talk to my GF…” Jessica say making Tiffany laugh coldly. Everyone knows if the Jung-Hwang laughs like that someone is in deep . “Don’t give me that Jessica Jung… If she is your GF then who the hell is that bastard you are kissing with…?” Tiffany asks and yes only Tiffany dare to talk like that to Jessica. “You have lost the right to call yourselve her GF when you decide to screw that drag… Now will you excuse me I want to bring my BFF home…? That is because she is here straight from airport is a waste…” Tiffany say and pull my hand makes me follow her.

“Baby… Hear me out…” Jessica says when she blocks me when I want to walk out from Jung’s Main HQ. Mr Jung wants to meet me but he is being pull into and important meeting. “Nothing to talk about Miss Jung… I need to go back to the office…” It had been three months I comeback and I had been avoiding her. “Soo please… Don’t do this to me…” she says and she pushes me inside her room. I just sigh because I’m so damn weak when it comes to her. “Do what Jessica…? Five years I work my so hard to meet your Dad expectation so that I can be with you…” I say and finally I let my tears fall down because it hurt me when I say this.

“Four years I had been wondering why you suddenly stop returning my calls and texts… But I was trying to be positive… I think that your Daddy make you does that because of our future… But I’m totally wrong…” I say again and pull my hands away from Jessica slowly. Even she hurt me but I couldn’t bear to hurt her. “Soo I’m so sorry… I love you so much believe me… He is always there when you are not… You leave me and he is there…” she says and I laugh bitterly. I think she is forgetting on why I even leave her at the first place.

“I think you forget Jessica… You forget the reason I take your Daddy insults and take his challenge to proof myself worthy being with you because of you… I love you so damn much and it was because I thought you love me…” I say and Jessica shook her head immediately when she heard what I say. “I love you Soo… I love you so much…” she says and out of nowhere she kisses me. Damn it makes me weak. Just then someone knock the door make me push her away. “Hey Baby… Ready to go…?” Tiffany comes and I make a mental note to thanks her later on.

“Yes I’m ready… Let go eat I’m kind of hungry…” I say and take Tiffany hands. I notice the pain in Jessica eyes but I couldn’t care less. “What is your relationship with Sooyoung, Tiffany…?” Jessica asks and Tiffany arms are wrapping around my waist. “She is now my GF… You have always known I found her hot since high school… I stay away because I respect you… But that is because you willingly throw her away then it is my chance…” Tiffany says casually and pulls me with her. “Thanks…” I say softly and she just nods her head. We get inside our cars and drove away to meet our friends.

“How can she cheat on me Krys…?” I ask when Krystal is here. She is with Sunny and they are engage. “One night we have a party and that bastard was there… He is being nice and flirty with her… As you know my idiot brat sister need attention… She feels lonely without you and he uses that…” Krystal says and I just nod my head. The couples here are all our friends but they hide their relationship. That is after the man in relationship proofs themselves. Sunny manage to proof herself and she is the rich young gamers also CEO of the biggest games and entertainment area. She controls everything in that area. That make Mr Jung accept her to be with his Baby daughter.

“Soo next month is my engagement with Fany… I want you to come… You are one of my best men…” Taeyeon say and I laugh softly while nodding my head. Taeyeon manage to proof herself worthy of the only daughter of the Hwang’s Hotels Lines. “I will be there… It is because who will let the chance to see the biggest ert of the world being tied down with a woman forever…” I say and dash away when Taeyeon chase me immediately. The rest are laughing at us while shaking their head. I keep on running and laughing. At least with them I can forget for a while that my lover cheated on me.

 

Jessica POV'S

My parents force me to be at the Hwang’s party. Tiffany is getting engage and I didn’t know that the cousin that I love so much is getting engage. I glance around and I see her with Sooyoung. She is hugging my Baby. Sooyoung is wearing a suit and it hurt me. Is she really moving on and forget me? I know she love me so much but I love her just the same. Even I made a mistake but I love her. Tyler blind me with his sweet act and it make me forget totally. He even makes me change my number because he says many people that are unnecessary for me. I glance around and the ones that used to be my BFFs are distance. I break up with Tyler when I realize how idiot and stupid I was. I cheated on the woman that I know love me so much.

“Ladies and Gentlemen… Thanks you for coming today for my daughter engagement… Someone proof to me that she is worth it to be with my only heir… Now let welcome my lovely princess Tiffany Hwang…” Uncle Hwang say and then Tiffany walk out being by Sooyoung. I feel tears fall my eyes. “As all of you know my daughter is a bit of player and ert… But it is because of love she changes and proof she can manage a kingdom by herself because of a girl… Let welcome my only heir Kim Taeyeon…” I was shock when I heard that. Taeyeon comes out and Sooyoung place Tiffany hand on Taeyeon before kisses Tiffany forehead and walk away.

“Baby… I love you and I promise you in front of everyone that I will always love you… Being away from you makes me scare that I will lose you… I’m scare someone might come in and swept you away… But I’m happy that you are waiting for me to comeback…” Taeyeon say and it hits me hard. I promise Sooyoung that I will always love and waiting for her. “I know your love is real and you willing to do anything for me… I love you too and you are my happiness… I don’t care anyone out there is willing to be with me but I just need you…” Tiffany says and again it hit me hard when my cousin says that.

“Sica…” Sooyoung says when she opens the door for me. I get her address from the company files. Sooyoung own the Choi’s Restaurants Lines. She helps Daddy in Paris and Daddy give her the encouragement and support also financial help. She is already paying back everything. Sooyoung is even at the same level as the rest of us. She is richer than Tyler. “Don’t you want to invite me in Soo…?” I asked and she just move away to give me space. She asks me to sit and she comes back handling orange juice to me. She wants to sit at different couch but I hold her hand. I pull her in one pull make Sooyoung sit beside me.

“Why are you here Sica…? It is late at night…?” she says and how I miss you Sooyoung. I’m really an idiot because I hurt you. I love you so much Sooyoung and that is not a lied. “Don’t you love me anymore Soo…? You don’t even want to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter