Cold Heart

Soosica's One Shots Collection (Authors Collaboration)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well?” Sooyoung looked at Jessica. It was 10.30PM at night, they were at a hotel bar somewhere downtown LA. Sooyoung had a long day with countless of business meetings since morning. They had been hanging out almost every night for the past 5 months. 

“I don’t know Sooyoung.” Jessica responded.

“Which way is it going? More yes or more no?” Sooyoung asked. She wanted to be persuasive.

“I feel like you’re pushing me.” Jessica confessed. It’s not that she felt uneasy; she just wanted to take time. Jessica then placed her hand on the woman’s lap.

“That’s because I am. I’m sick of you thinking that I’m still with Yoona. It really doesn’t help the situation Jess, you know that.” Sooyoung muttered.

“Do you think this is easy for me? Being in the same bed that you and Yoona used to share for 5 years?” Jessica sighed deeply.

“If that’s the case, then we’ll go to your place.” Sooyoung suggested.

“No.” Jessica refused before she took a sip on the champagne; the most expensive champagne that Sooyoung ordered for them that night.

“Jess, I’ll turn the mattress over. Or I’ll buy a new one then. Oh wait a minute, I just remembered that I have bought a new mattress this morning.” Sooyoung smiled. She was well prepared since Jessica had been giving her the same excuse all over again.

“I’m serious here Sooyoung.” Jessica looked at the woman.

“I know. I know you are. Jess, I’m .” Sooyoung revealed as she slowly caressed the woman’s thigh under the table. Jessica was trying hard to ignore the last thing that the woman had said because she herself was feeling the same way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter