The past

Soosica's One Shots Collection (Authors Collaboration)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Did you hear that all Alumni students 2016 will visit here?" A girl named Tiffany who is nagging her bestfriend "2016?" The latter asked Tiffany. She nodded her head 

'She's belong to alumni 2016 students' The latter thought.

Tiffany look at her and smack her head "Don't tell me Jessica Jung that you're aren't move on yet ?" She asked to her bestfriend and crossed her arm, giving her a cold look. Her bestfriend named Jessica look at her and smile "Ofcourse i already move on. C'mon tiff, it's already 2018." Jessica replied and focused on her phone.

"Okay class, we have an event tomorrow." Tiffany and Jessica looked infront where their professor standing is. They looked to each other "So it'll be tomorrow" Tiffany smirked and look at Jessica who's silent. 

"Mr. Lee! Does Sooyoung Eonnie will be there?" Tiffany asked that makes everyone looks at her. Especially Jessica. All their classmates got frowned because of what Tiffany did, they all known about Sooyoung and Jessica. "Oh, i don't Think so. I'll call her later if she's attending tomorrow. She's busy with her course you know" Mr. Lee replied, since he's close with his old student Sooyoung

Tiffany just nodded her head and look at Jessica "What are you doing Hwang Tiffany" Jessica give her a sharp look. Then one of their friend appeared on their conversation. "So, we'll see if you're already move on or not" The latter said and wink at Jessica. 

*

"Is she still okay?" The girl asked her self and lay down on her bed. She rolled herself and ruffled her hair "Aish! It's been almost 2 years Jessica Jung!" She screamed and rolled herself again.

-2 years ago-

"You like my friend?!" A girl exclaimed on Jessica. The latter nodded her head "What the hell? H-how?" Jessica sighed and rest her head on the chair. They're at their room actually. "At first, i didn't notice Soo Eonnie that time,Hyomin Eonnie. I knew her and i used to hear her name to my ex girlfriend since they're close. remember the day that she played with you together with Yuri Eonnie? And i was there?" 

Hyomin nodded her head "I keep watching you three. But then suddenly i start admiring Eonnie that time. She's cute.. She looks good for being a boyish one. I'm not a biual actually,even i used to have a girlfriend. But then, Sooyoung Eonnie did that to me. I realize that i am a biual one. She makes my heart beat fast." 

Hyomin clasp her hand and laugh at her /Cute? Choi Sooyoung is cute? *laugh* .. *cough* Just kidding.. Yeah she's cute i know" Hyomin said. Jessica just give her a cold stare "O-okay. Continue"

"After that thing happened, i start stalking her on her social media accounts. and i found that she's so cute no matter what pose she did" Jessica continued. But then when she tell the last word, she got blushed makes Hyomin grinned at her "You've changed now Jessica huh. You" Hyomin said and start tickling Jessica. "Hahahah- e-eonie!! Hahahaha"

"Yah" They both stop and look at the door. Yuri was there, was full "Oh, sup Yul" Hyomin said and stand up "Where's Soo?" She asked. The latter swallowed her food and take a sip on her juice "As always" Yuri replied and sat beside Jessica "Hey" She greeted the latter. "hi eonnie"

Hyomin sat into the floor "Yul, Jessica has a crush on Soo-hmm!"

Before Yuri finished her word. Jessica covered quickly "Oh. i know" Yuri said seriously makes the two girls frowned at her "You liked our friend? Well, i feel bad at you Jessica. Sooyoung has a girlfriend, and there's so many things happened to them" Yuri said. Then Hyomin give her a 'Don't' look. But then Yuri continued "Sooyoung is a badgirl one. She plays with everyone Heart"

-later that night-

Jessica lay down on her bed and stalk Sooyoung acc again. "Girlfriend? Who's that girl?" She asked herself. Then Hyomin messaged her a link. "Huh?" 

Kwon Yuri
•Active now

Yuri: That is Sooyoung's girlfriend. Judge her if you want. *kiss emoticon*

The latter sighed and look at the ceiling before clicking the link.

The profile of the girl popped up.
"Im Yoon Ah?" 

 "Wow" She dropped her jaw. Seeing how the girl beauty is "She's almost perfect.." She muttered. She clicked the profile photo of the girl "Not impossible that Sooyoung Eonnie won't love her" She muttered to herself again and start stalking the girl.

Until she saw a photo that makes her startled.

Her crush and her crush girlfriend photo with their friends. She zoom out the photo and focused on Sooyoung and Yoona. Sooyoung was sitting down and her girlfriend was on her chest. "O-oh. Theyre sweet" She mumbled and exited the profile and Call Hyomin quickly instead of Yuri

[Hey Jessica! So what can you say? Did Yul, send you the link?]

"I am nothing if i compared to her Eonnie. "

Hyomin laugh on the other line [Is she pretty?]

"Not just a pretty eonnie. She's perfect. She's y, beautiful, aish! I just- ugh! She's perfect! That all what i can say!!"

As what you imagine, Jessica was look crazy now.  [yah-]

"I'm chubby one,Eonnie. My crush would never like me back" She mumbled and ended up the call

*

"Sooyoung is a badgirl, why you like her?" Yuri asked Jessica. "I won't believe You, eonnie. Until there is no proof" Jessica replied. Then Hyomin scoffed "You know Yoona right?" She asked. Then Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter