Queen Of Hollywood V

Soosica's One Shots Collection (Authors Collaboration)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was suddenly awakened that morning with the sound of a loud knock at the door. She forced herself up from the bed and slowly walked towards the door. Her head was terribly heavy and the fever was not slowing down, and now she was down with a very bad flu. Ever since arriving in Beijing 2days ago, she had been in the hotel room sleeping and resting. The first concert was only a day away.

She opened the door and saw it was the head of the management team. “Yul, I am so so sorry. I couldn’t make it to the rehearsal and meeting again today.” Sooyoung quickly apologized. Yuri walked inside the room and then sat on the bed. She took a glance around the room.

“I needed a few updates urgently from you.” Yuri said seriously before she looked at her emails on her phone.

“Yes yes I’m sorry.” Sooyoung knew Yuri had sent her an email a few days ago asking for the status on the vendors for the upcoming concert in Thailand which was 2 months away. Sooyoung was really not feeling well that day. Her body temperature was so high and she really felt like dying at that point.

Sooyoung went to her bag pack and took out her laptop because the updates were inside her hard disk. In the meantime, Yuri was still looking around the room and she stumbled upon a pink night wear which she knew exactly whose the owner of it. Then, she also found some other stuff on the desk which was also belonging to the same person.

“Aaachoo..” Sooyoung sneezed softly while was busy looking for the things Yuri requested on her laptop.

“You know that we are on a tight schedule. We should have finalized all these last week.” Yuri said strictly.

“We still have time Yul.” Sooyoung looked at her friend/boss with her red puffy eyes. They used to be closed before. Sooyoung didn’t know why there weren’t talking that much for the past few months. Sooyoung thought it might be due to the stress of the preparation of the tour.

“What do you mean by we still have time? Do you think I have so much time to wait for you Soo?” Yuri questioned. “Do you know how much things I need to settle?? I still have so many other datelines to chase, not just yours.” She added angrily.

“Yuri, this is not the first time I’m doing this, I have worked with these vendors before. We still have plenty of time to get this finalized. You know it yourself.” Sooyoung frowned back.

“You were supposed to report to me yesterday during the production meeting.” Yuri was still not okay. “And you were still not around this morning!” She exclaimed.

“I haven’t been feeling well!” Sooyoung defended herself. That was the first time she ever raised her voice to the head of management.

“I know you are. But we are running a goddamn tour here!! We can’t be waiting for you till you get better. If you still want to do this, you better show up for the next meeting in 2hours.” Yuri stood up and exited the hotel room.

Sooyoung was so surprised to see how Yuri acted with her. The woman never treated her that way before. Although she felt like she was about to faint at that time, she just had to be strong and forced herself to attend the meeting.

The meeting would be at the venue for the concert and at the time, Jessica was already there for rehearsals. In fact, Jessica was already at the venue since early in the morning. She managed to spend the night with Sooyoung last night but she had to leave so early in the morning back to her room so that Yuri wouldn’t notice. Since Sooyoung was not feeling well, Jessica tried her hardest to be with the woman whenever she could.

Sooyoung reached the venue an hour later with a very bad migraine. The moment she went inside the hall, she could hear the most beautiful voice echoing around. Jessica was doing sound checks at that moment and Sooyoung was just watching her girlfriend from a far with the widest smile.

The woman was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to her. Although ever since they got together they haven’t been spending much time, but they had so much trust in each other and with the relationship. They were both so matured and independent. That was what Jessica admired Sooyoung the most. Sooyoung was so patient and understanding. They knew they had a different role to play.

The meeting started on time and of course they were a lot of people attending the meeting. Each department had to attend so that everything could be finalized. The head of management and also the singer’s manager was the one who chaired the meeting.

“Jessica will be joining once she’s done with the sound checks.” Yuri said to everyone. Yuri started the meeting with the stage manager, concert promoters and the rest of the departments. Jessica joined in the meeting 30 minutes later. It was not really necessary for her to join but she was the one who wanted to.

“Sorry for being late.” She said softly before she took a seat neat to Yuri.

Jessica glanced around the room and was surprised to see Sooyoung was there. The woman looked so unwell and she was seated somewhere at the back. They looked at each other and Jessica instantly had a frown. They were looking at each other as if like they were communicating with their eyes from afar. Jessica quickly took her phone and sent a text to Sooyoung from under the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter