Queen Of Hollywood II

Soosica's One Shots Collection (Authors Collaboration)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooyoung!! Where the hell are you??” Yuri’s loud voice echoed throughout the phone. Sooyoung who was clearly still in bed was so shocked to see the time was already 10.45AM. “I’m sorryyy. Something wrong with my scooter, I had to take it to the mechanic! I’m already on my wayyyy.” Sooyoung lied.

“You should have told me Sooyoung! Everyone is already here.” Yuri informed. “Yes yes give me 10minutes!” Sooyoung ended the call. She immediately woke up from her bed and quickly went to the toilet. She could only manage to wash her face and brush her teeth. It was the most important meeting ever that day. All staff from the each teams was required to come early.

Sooyoung had been working so late last night that she reached home around 4AM. She had been working her off the last 4 months just for the Asia Tour which would begin in two weeks time. It would be the final meeting that day before Jessica went back to the states to be with her family before the tour starts.

Sooyoung quickly left her house and rode her scooter. She reached the office exactly 11 minutes later. “I’m sorry I’m lateeee!!!” Sooyoung exclaimed loudly the moment she entered the building. She was shocked to see that everyone had their eyes on her including her boss, the most famous singer in Korea, the most beautiful woman in the room, the woman of her dreams, Jessica Jung. The woman was smiling from a far and Sooyoung could see it clearly.

“I’m so sorry.” Sooyoung bowed down repeatedly and then she quickly made her way to the meeting table. But then all of a sudden she tripped over a wire and fell down on the floor. “Sooyoung!” Tiffany from the choreography department was the one who helped her up. Jessica on the other hand, just took a glance at them before she flipped some papers in front of her.

“Hmm thanks.” Sooyoung said awkwardly. That was the first time ever she had spoken to her. She then quickly walked towards the meeting table. There were so many people involved with the final meeting. People from choreography, staging crew, the sound system engineers, photographers, tour promoters and marketing and then there’s the creative production team which was Sooyoung’s team.

Yuri being Jessica’s manager was the one who lead the meeting. “Thank you for finally showing up Choi Sooyoung. Seriously, it’s time for you to ditch that old hideous Scooter.” Yuri said. Some of the people there just laughed over the remarks. They knew how much Sooyoung adore her scooter.

Sooyoung just kept quiet. Jessica just smiled to herself before she turned to look at Sooyoung. “Alright, thank you for coming everyone. Today will be the last meeting before the tour starts in two weeks.” Yuri started to speak.

“Are you wearing the same shirt??” Suddenly the person next to Sooyoung whispered to her. Sooyoung turned and saw it was Hyoyeon, Jessica’s head stylist. “Oh !” Sooyoung mouthed to herself. She was rushing out this morning that she had forgotten to change her shirt.

“No I wasn’t. It’s a different shirt.” Sooyoung mumbled.

“Soo, we were eating that tomato sauce pasta together. It’s the same stain from last night.” Hyoyeon smiled as she pointed to Sooyoung’s shirt. Sooyoung had forgotten that she had a late night dinner last night with Hyoyeon and a few people from marketing.

“This is a different stain.” Sooyoung quickly covered the stain with her hand.

“Choi Sooyoung!!” Yuri exclaimed in front. “It’s bad enough that you came late..” Yuri was furious. Out of all people, she was the one who was stressing out the most. She wanted the tour to be perfect.

Sooyoung quickly turned her head to the front. “Yuri, calm down.” Jessica held o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter