Call me Noona

Half Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dara

 

I don’t know how to describe that night. I think it was more embarrassing than that time my voice cracked at a live show. That one was even uploaded in youtube for everyone to see, but it fails in comparison to what just happened. This is the first time I’ve spoken to either of them, and the first memory I give them is of me crying and making them dance silly to make me feel better. Ugh. I wish the earth could swallow me whole. I can’t even look at them now. They’re going to think I’m someone totally weird. My image is forever ruined in their eyes. What was I thinking?! Why so stupid, Dara??

I ended up being escorted by my bodyguards (it's how they looked like) to a tteokbokki place. I still can’t figure out how Zico found out that I love tteokbokki. Minho must have mentioned it to him.

Being the big girl that I am, of course I ordered my regular large serving. I became a little self-conscious when I saw the surprise in Dean’s eyes when I gave my order. I dismissed it though. Hey, a girl’s gotta eat. He should know better than to get between me and my food. Just a whiff and I’m already feeling a lot better.

Everybody was still busy with their food when Minho decided to break the silence.

“So Yoon, do you mind telling us why you weren’t with noona?” Minho asks Seungyoon.

Seungyoon releases a deep sigh. “It’s that mofo Kiyong’s fault. After you finally answered my call, I came back inside the resto but the director stopped me and told me something happened between noona and Kiyong. I decided to confront him because there was no way I was going to let what he did slide.” he explains, still looking agitated.

“Yo, I thought we went there because of what G-Dragon seonbaenim did? What’s with this other guy?” Zico asks Minho.

Hold up. How the hell did they find out about me and Jiyong?!

Minho looks at me apologetically. “I’m sorry noona. I had to tell them because they were with me when Yoon called. But don’t worry, we can trust them. They’re like my brothers.” says Minho, trying to convince me.

Well, Zico I have no doubt since he and Minho have known each other for like forever, but I dunno about Dean. He’s a new face and I have every right to have trust issues.

I released an exasperated sigh. “You sure about that, Minho? I mean, I know Zico-ssi is your friend. But you just met Dean-ssi. I don’t think it’s a good idea to be sharing my dirty laundry to random people.” I scold him. I’m well aware that Dean is listening, but I don’t care. This is my personal life we’re talking about and I’ll deal with it as I please.

“I know you guys don’t know much about me, but at least give me a chance to prove that I can be trusted. I’m no blabbermouth. Besides, when I call someone my friend, I really do treat them as one regardless of how long we’ve known each other. So please, don’t shut me out.” Dean sincerely speaks to me.

Okay, so now I feel kinda guilty about what I said, but not really. Like he said, he needs to prove that he can be trusted. I guess I don’t have a choice but to hold him to his word. And if ever what happened leaks out, we already know who’s the culprit. I can’t let my guard down.

I give him an apprehensive look but nod anyway. “Alright. I believe you.” I tell him.

Dean gives me a genuine smile. Sheesh, why does he have to be cute? Aargh. It makes it harder to doubt him.

“Whatever did that prick Kiyong do to get you that mad, Yoon?” Minho continues the topic.

“He said things to noona. Inappropriate things. Things I didn’t like.” Seungyoon said. I can tell he’s still upset about it.

“Was he the reason why you were crying, seonbaenim?” Zico asks me.

“Yes. Him, amongst other things. He just hit a sore spot with his words. I guess I’m just being sensitive, but I couldn’t stop when I started crying.” I said, putting my head back down, internally cringing once again after remembering what happened afterwards.

“Yep. And you had to make these guys dance that awful dance to make you stop!” Minho teased Dean and Zico.

“Hey, did you see my moves bruh? I bet you can’t even do what I did so shut your trap!” Zico playfully responds to Minho.

“LMAO, you’re right hyung. There’s no way I can do what you did because it was so bad.” Minho cheekily replies, trying to hide behind Yoon because Zico was threatening to hit him.

The atmosphere was getting lighter because of Minho and Zico’s bickering. I swear, these two are like kids. I prefer Zico when he’s being goofy, instead of scowling like what he does on stage, but maybe that’s just me. Dean was just smiling while watching, shaking his head at them. I can tell he’s more mature even though they’re the same age. And Yoon...my Yoonie is still looking upset.

“Yoonie, forget about what Kiyong said. Don’t let him affect you that much.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter