Three is a crowd

Half Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Notes: This chapter happens at the same time from when they were with Mino, just divided into Dean and Zico's POV so you can read what's going through their mind while they were in that situation. It was a little difficult to make than a normal chapter but I wanted to show you guys their brewing competion for Dara's affection. Enjoy!~~

 

 

Hyuk

 

When I heard Minho say there is an emergency concerning Dara, I decided there was no way I wasn’t tagging along with Minho and Jiho. I didn’t ask him what was going on. All I know is that I need to be there. Granted that we haven’t met each other personally, but it just feels like I need to be with her. You get what I mean?

At the car ride, he finally opened up about her. I thought he was still going to keep mum about it, but seeing as we won’t leave him alone, he fessed up. I didn’t realize it was that bad. Sure, I knew break ups can be messy but it seems to me that the G-Dragon guy is a whole different level of crazy. To think that it wasn’t the whole story but just a snippet, I wonder what really happened. Curiouser and curiouser..

I’m not judging, but I don’t think Dara is that innocent too. When a relationship fails, it’s not only the fault of one party so she definitely contributed to it. At least, that’s what I think. But that’s a conversation for another time.

In front of me is the girl I’ve been wanting to meet since I moved back to Korea. It’s sad that we didn’t get to meet at a better circumstance. When our eyes met earlier, I felt the same thing I felt when I saw her in the 2ne1 vids. That ‘something’ in her eyes I can’t seem to describe, but recognize at the same time. I would’ve preferred to see her smiling the first time, than see her crying. Also knowing that those tears are for her ex, it doesn’t make me feel any better about it.

“Noona, it’s okay. You can cry.” Minho tells Dara while holding her. I can tell he really cares for her. I heard about their YG family thing, but I thought it was just promotion. I guess all of them are really close. Like a real family. Noted.

“Where the hell is Yoon?” I heard Minho say. Come to think of it, where is the guy that’s supposed to be with Dara? So much for ‘taking shifts’ in looking out for her. She was about to leave without letting anyone know. Tssss. How careless.

“Hey, go and look for Yoon. We’ll take care of her.” Jiho says.

“Yeah, we got this.” I agreed. We can handle a crying girl. Right?

Minho looked hesitant but he knows he doesn’t have a choice. “Okay hyungs, I leave Dara noona in your hands. I’ll just look for Yoon really quick.” Minho said. “Noona, I’ll be back even before you know it, okay?” he tells Dara while she’s still crying. I was about to give her my hanky but Minho beat me to it and gave her his towel.

After Minho left in a hurry, Jiho and I just stared at each other. I’m sure he doesn’t know what to do with her either, but we’re left with her so we gotta take care of her. Goal number 1 is to make her stop crying. All girls are ugly when they cry. And I mean ALL. Well, except for her maybe.

Jiho starts approaching her like he’s approaching a tiger, but more awkwardly. I was really trying to hide my smile because he’s starting to look like he’s constipated. How he is right now is in stark contrast to the cool, confident and cold Zico that everybody knows. It took a crying girl to break the façade of Zico, everyone.

“Seonbaenim.. This is Zico. Ahm.. Do you want me to get you some water?” Jiho asks her carefully. She just replies with a shake of her head.

I thought he was going to say more to her, but he kept silent. Okay Jiho, I gave you your chance. It’s my turn now.

“Hi Dara-ssi. I’m Dean. Remember we spoke in the phone last time? Well, I was thinking that maybe we can go eat jjangmyeon when you’re free. I heard that’s your favorite?” I ask her.

“izshntmmfvrt” she mumbled on the towel.

I have no clue what she said. “Can you repeat that Dara-ssi? I didn’t get what you said.” I tell her.

She raised her head a little bit and said “It’s not my favorite.” and put her head back down to the towel. Oops, my bad.

“Tteokbokki. Tteokbokki is her favorite food.” Jiho interrupts. Okay,he got me there. 1 point - Team Jiho, 0 points – Team Hyuk.

She lifts her head and looks at Jiho. What, are these two having a moment because of tteokbokki? I’m not having any of that.

“Dara-ssi, want to hang out tonight? I think we just freed up your schedule.” I get her attention.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter