Her Eyes

Half Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyuk

 

After a few days, he’s now in the Incheon airport, waiting for his mom and dad to pick him up. He can’t wait to see his younger brother too. He’s walking towards the exit when he noticed a lot of people gathering around the other end of the hall which he figured was the entrance. After a few more seconds, he hears deafening screaming and even some crying. He wonders if there might have been an accident or something, hence the crowd. But then, he sees flashes from camera phones and some reporters too. He realized it must be a celebrity who is causing this commotion. He was, after all also a celebrity in his own right, just not here. He felt a little pang of envy since this is his dream. To be known in Korea. He was curious though as to who these fans are flocking to. He came a little closer as his interest grew when he saw the fans being parted by bulky security guards to let the celebrity walk in. He saw four girls walking in a hurry so that they don’t get mobbed. ‘Who are these girls to garner that much attention?’ he thought to himself as he watched them pass by and get into the security clearance, away from the crowd of fans.

He continued to walk towards the exit. When he gets to the pick-up lane, he is greeted by the warm smile of his family. He was then pulled into a hug first by his mom, followed by his dad. He fist bumps his brother, but then decides to pull him into a hug too. ‘God, I didn’t know I missed them this much.’ he realizes. “Why were you so late?” he asks his brother, Jaewon while getting into the car.

Jaewon gives an apologetic look while starting to drive out. “Well, we were actually early hyung. We just got held up in the entrance to the airport. Apparently, 2ne1 is leaving for Japan today so multitude of their fans decided to hole up in the airport, causing security to tighten up.”

Hyuk has no idea who that 2ne1 is, but figured he must be big if that’s the case. “Who’s 2ne1? What a weird name.” he comments.

Jaewon’s eyes became big after hearing that from his brother. “Have you been living under a rock? 2ne1 is the most popular and badass KPop girl group ever. It also helps that they’re all pretty hot. I can’t believe you don’t know them, being a producer and all.” He then casts a doubtful look on his brother. “You seriously don’t know who 2ne1 is?”

“Uhm.. I haven’t been living under a rock, I’ve been living in the US while producing music for actual popular artists like Keith Ape who has worked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter