Bermuda Triangle anyone?

Half Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiho

 

I don’t know why I’m suddenly being dragged into this. I’m now on my way to a bar in Garosugil after getting a call from my good friend, Hyoseob. People know him more by his stage name Crush. He knows I don’t like meeting outside ever since I got attacked by a fan after that show where they ranked me as number 1 amongst idol rappers, and G-Dragon sunbaenim as second. At first, it did well with my pride. Heck, I beat G-to the motherfckn-Dragon everyone. But when hate started pouring because of that and a fan attacked me, I didn’t ever want to step into a public place.

But here I am, walking into this bar. I hate it when my friends use the ‘friend card’ on me.

“Look who the cat dragged in.” says this short guy named Crush.

“I hate you.” I responded, while breaking into a smile and doing our hand shake. “I brought Minho with me, if you don’t mind. I thought maybe if any VIP will decide to approach me again, they will think twice since I have someone from YG with me.” I said jokingly.

“No worries, man.” replied Hyoseob. “What’s up Mino? Been a long time.” turning to Minho, giving him the handshake too.

“All’s good. Finally finished promotions and just trying to get some rest when someone knocked on my dorm room, looking like he needed to pee.” Minho replied with a sour face.

“We all know who that is. LOL. Let me introduce you to my new friend, Dean. He just moved back from the US. He also sings, raps and produces songs so I figured why not welcome him to the circle and introduce him to you guys.” Hyoseob said.

We all turned to this guy sitting in the corner. I thought Hyoseob wanted to meet up to discuss a new collab or something, which was why I couldn’t understand why he wanted to see me outside of a studio.

Dean bows to us. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Dean but please call me by my real name, Hyuk. That’s what I’d like my friends to call me.” he says while giving us his brightest smile.

Sheesh, what’s wrong with him? He looked so eager. I couldn’t help but smile back. “My stage name is Zico, but real name is Jiho. This is my homeboy, Mino.” I introduced.

“So you’re under YG. With the 2ne1 girls, right?” Hyuk asks Minho. Man, how can he dismiss me like that? This first meeting isn’t going the way it should. And why is he asking about 2ne1 all of a sudden?

“Yeah, they’re our seonbaenims. We’re pretty close.” Minho brags.

“I see. That’s good to know.” Hyuk replies, sounding interested.

“You like girl groups too?” Hyoseob asks Hyuk. “If there’s someone you’re interested in, my boy Zico here can probably hook you up.” he follows up.

“Nah, not really girl groups. Just one group in particular.” Hyuk responds.

“2ne1? I’d like to help out, but they’re out my league.” I shake my head in defeat. Lord knows I’ve been trying to get their number from Minho for so long but up until now, I haven’t gotten anywhere near it. I even used my ‘friend card’ on Minho for that one. I haven’t even had any personal convo with anyone of them either. That’s how far they are from my reach, not like the other girl groups that you can easily meet. They're on a whole other level.

“Want me to give them a call?” Minho suddenly asks.

I was dumbfounded. “Yah! How come when I was asking, you never gave me their number, but you’re willing to do this for Dean?” I accusingly asked Minho. Yeah you heard me, Hyuk. I’m not calling you by your real name.

“That’s the difference, hyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter