The Dara Protection Squad

Half Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Minho

 

I was chillin in Jiho hyung’s studio when I got a call from Yoon. I honestly didn’t want to answer it at first because I thought our great leader is going to give me some scolding for staying late outside – again. I mean, we’re on a break. I don’t know why he’s got his twisted over just that.

His calls were persistent though. I think it was his 8th call when Jiho hyung answered the call for me because I wasn’t picking it up. Thank god, he did. Jiyong hyung just loves meddling with noona, hence meddling with me in extension since you know, she’s my noona.

When I told Jiho hyung that I had to leave due to an emergency, he wouldn’t let me go until I tell him what it's about. And since Hyuk hyung is also here, he wanted to know too. I just told them it’s about Dara noona, and they let me go. Just like that. I’m now on my way to Dara noona, with these two in tow. I don’t know why they wouldn’t let me leave without them. Heck, they’re even looking more worried than I am.

“I know I told you it’s an emergency hyung, but will you please drive a little slowly?” I ask Jiho hyung. You’d think we’re playing Need for Speed in real life by the way he drives. He’s starting to scare me.

“You said it yourself. It’s an emergency.” he replies with a straight face. I can tell that’s not just it, but I’ll let it slide for now because there’s a more pressing issue at hand, and her name is Dara noona.

“Do you plan on telling us more about what happened, or are you going to let us find out ourselves?” Hyuk hyung interrogates me.

“It’s something personal, and I don’t think you two should get involved. But thanks for asking anyway.” I answered.

“Look, it’s not like we’re going to gossip about it. You should know we won’t do that. Not to you, or Dara-ssi.” Hyuk hyung replies.

Well, well. What do we have here?  “What do you mean by that exactly, hyung?” I ask Hyuk hyung.

“She’s like your sister, right? And we’re your friends. So whatever is going on with her that we can help with, we will.” Hyuk hyung responds.

He does have a point. However, I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to bring anyone outside of YG into this mess. It’s already causing a lot of issues inside the company and the involvement of other people might bring in more trouble. Or it might do the opposite. OMFG, I don’t know anymore!

“Hey, how long have we known each other? I should have your full trust by now.” Jiho hyung suddenly says. Oh, so we’re pulling the ‘friend card’ right now, huh? I see you, Jiho hyung.

“It seems to me that you guys won’t shut up until I tell you, so I’m letting go of a few information. There’s no way I’m dishing out the whole story because I have no right to do that. I’m just giving you enough, so that you can have a grasp of the situation. Do I make myself clear?” I ask, making eye contact with each of them to be sure they really understand the seriousness of the situation.

When I was satisfied with what I saw, I let them know the gist of the story.

“So Dara noona and Jiyong hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter