As if it wasn't complicated enough..

Half Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dara

 

Yoonie and I are heading to the ‘We Broke Up’ wrap up party tonight. He asked me if we can go together, and I obliged so he picked me up. He didn’t know he had to wait for me though. My shoot for Sugarman finished a little later than expected, and now we’re late. It’s a little embarrassing to have our web-drama family wait for us, but hey...better late than never, right?

Kiyong, my other love interest from the drama, has been blowing up my phone non-stop. He’s starting to annoy me. I mean, how more clearer can I get when I told him that I was still on a shoot, but I’ll be there as quick as I can? Now, my phone is almost dead because of him. Some people seriously need to get a life.

“Noona, what’s wrong? Why are you scowling?” asks Seungyoon.

“Kiyong.” I replied, still scrunching my face.

“I’ve been updating him since I picked you up. Why is he still calling you?” he says.

“Oh hell, I dunno. He’s been doing this for days and I can no longer take it Yoonie. You’d think I’m his girlfriend or something with his twenty questions every day. He even wants to know my schedule. Why the heck would I tell him that?” I told Seungyoon, my anger suddenly flaring. I look over and he's wearing this smile that makes me even more irritated.

“I think I know why, noona. It’s very obvious that he likes you.” Seungyoon told me while wriggling his eyebrows.

“He likes me? Maybe what you mean is he likes pestering me! And stop teasing me if you don’t want me to get out of this car right now.” I told him, trying to control my temper.

“Awww, sheesh. Okay, I’m stopping now. No more teasing, noona. Seriously though, I think he does like you. He’s been asking me questions about you, actually. I just didn’t tell you because I knew you were going to react this way.” Seungyoon tells me.

That piqued my interest. “What kind of questions?” I asked him.

“Oh, you know. The basics. What are your favorite food, flower, color, and a whole other favorites.” he says.

“Seriously? How boring.” I told him. I mean, he can get more creative than that, right?

“Well...he also asked me about you and Jiyong hyung. Why you broke up and all that fun stuff.” he tells me with a grimace.

“What did you tell him?” I asked, trying to appear nonchalant.

“I told him it wasn’t a question I was willing to answer, and that if he really wants to know, to ask you instead.” he gives me a satisfied smile.

Maybe that’s why he’s blowing up my phone. I roll my eyes at the thought. He’s so nosy. I don’t like nosy people. It’s a personal question. Even if he really liked me, there are questions that can only be asked when someone achieves a certain level of closeness, and we are nowhere near that close to be discussing my past.

“Noona, we’re here.” Seungyoon gets my attention. We get off the car and head to the restaurant.

We were welcomed by the staff and crew of our web-drama’s standing ovation. At the head of the pack is our dear director; beside him is the annoying Kiyong, flashing a mega-watt smile and acting cute.

“You guys made it!” Kiyong exclaims. Like, du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter