Holiday break

Arctic love

Over the next few months, Daesung and Youngbae skyped almost every day, and talked on the phone. This time around, they'd been Skyping literally all night. 

"How's school going babe?" Youngbae asked.

Daesung shrugged.

"Okay I guess. We have a really tough end of semester project though. So I'm tying to work on that best I can." He answered, sleepily.

"Aww well I know you. I know you guys will rock the project baby." Youngbae said, smiling.

Daesung smiled at him. He sighed, happily.

"God I miss you." He said.

"I miss you too. I miss cuddling with you." Youngbae said, pouting.

"Aww well maybe I can come home for Christmas." Daesung said.

Youngbae smiled.

"I hope so. Anyway, it's late for you, go to sleep. But I love you and I'll see you soon." Youngbae said.

"I love you too." Daesung answered, blowing a kiss.

Youngbae smiled, and they ended the skype call. He smiled and blushed. He walked out to the living room, where Jiyong was sitting on the couch, eating breakfast and watching TV. He flopped on the couch, and laid his head on Jiyong's lap, sighing. Jiyong laughed.

"Good morning Bae." He said, smiling.

"Hey." Youngbae said, yawning.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" He asked.

Youngbae shook his head.

"No..Daesung is way more important than sleep. I miss him so much." He muttered, sadly.

"Awww...you'll be okay. I promise. I know it's difficult right now. But I think you guys will be fine. Maybe he can come back here for Christmas or we can see him in Norway." Jiyong answered, ruffling Youngbae's hair.

Youngbae turned and hugged Jiyong.

"Yea...I hope so." He muttered.

A couple weeks later, Youngbae and Daesung were talking on. The phone.

"So do you think you'll be able to come home for Christmas?" Youngbae asked, excitedly.

"Uh...well....I'd love to babe...but I don't know yet. I'm sorry. Maybe for Valentine's day though." He answered.

Youngbae groaned sadly.

"Okay. I understand. I know how busy you are honey." He said.

"I'm sorry...." Daesung muttered.

"No it's okay." Youngbae replied.

What Youngbae didn't know, is that Daesung had been talking to Jiyong, to find a way to get to South Korea without Youngbae knowing. He planned on surprising him, hopefully it works. A few days later, Youngbae went to work.

"Hey Youngbae. You have a package. I don't know what it is though. But here." 

Youngbae smiled.

"Thanks." He said, taking the package. 

He carefully set in down, and opened it up. He smiled widely. It was a dozen roses, a stuffed teddy bear with Daesung's cologne sprayed on it, and a card that read:

"Hey beautiful. Just wanted to let you know I can't stop thinking about you. I hope you have a good day. I love you."

Youngbae blushed, and smiled.

"God I miss him. I want to see him so badly." He muttered.

Later that night, he called Daesung.

"Thanks for the flowers and the bear baby." He said.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you like them" Daesung said

A couple weeks later, it was finally winter break for Daesung. Which meant, He, TOP, and Seungri could come home to South Korea for Christmas and New year's. He called Jiyong.

"Hey! So is everything set in place?" He asked.

"Yep. Everything's all set. Just get to the airport and I'll pick you guys up." He said smiling.

Suddenly, Youngbae started to come out of his room.

"Uh so yep. I'll see you in a few days mom. Love you. Bye!" He said, hanging up.

Youngbae laughed.

"You going to your mom's for Christmas?" He asked.

Jiyong nodded.

"Yep." He answered.

Youngbae nodded.

"Okay. Have fun." He said.

Finally, the day came, and after an extremely long flight, Daesung, TOP, and Seungri landed in South Korea. Daesung could hardly control his excitement. After what felt like years, even though it had only been a few months, he could finally see his precious Youngbae again. Youngbae happened to be at work, so Jiyong dropped TOP and Seungri at their parents houses, and brought Daesung back to their place. 

"When's he off?" Daesung asked.

"About 15 minutes. He'll be home in probably about 30 minutes." He said, smiling.

Daesung nodded, and sat on Youngbae's bed. He waited so patiently, yet anxiously. Finally, he heard the front door click open. He squealed silently with excitement. 

"Hi Ji. How was your day?" Youngbae asked, tiredly.

"It was good. How was yours?" He asked.

Youngbae shrugged.

"Okay I guess. Had a couple people yell at me for not getting their orders right, so that was fun to deal with I guess." He answered.

"Aww well I'm sorry. Go get changed, and we'll go out for a drink. It's on me tonight." Jiyong answered.

Youngbae smiled.

"Okay. Thanks man." He answered

Youngbae slowly turned to doorknob to his room. He opened the door, and instantly started crying happy tears.

"Oh my god!!!! Daesung??? What are you doing here?! I thought you couldn't come!" He yelled, tackling Daesung.

Daesung laughed, and hugged tigtly back.

"Hey baby boy. How you doing?" He whispered, running his fingers down his back.

"I'm amazing now. How did you get here?" He asked.

Daesung nodded towards Jiyong. Youngbae looked at Jiyong and hugged him tightly.

"You're the best friend in the world Jiyong." He muttered.

Jiyong smiled and hugged back.

"Now go get changed, you stink from work." Jiyong said, laughing.

Youngbae laughed and got changed. The three went out for drinks and dinner. Youngbae and Daesung felt so happy again. They couldn't stop hugging and kissing each other.