You are home to me

Arctic love

Youngbae and Daesung spent most of the week wandering new areas of Norway, hiking mountains and exploring new cities. Unfortunately, the week went by fast. Which signified Youngbae having to return home. It was a short visit, but a meaningful visit. It was the day before Youngbae had to leave, and Daesung had class that day. Youngbae had been laying on Daesung's bed, sleeping most of the time. Finally, he woke up, noticing Daesung still gone.

"He must still be at school." He muttered, looking at the clock.

He sighed, and looked around the room. He started to feel his heart clench. He felt a lump in his throat, as he gulped, trying to stop tears from forming. Suddenly, he bursts into tears. Youngbae clung to a pillow, sobbing. A while later, Daesung came home. He made his way back towards his room, when he heard small cries. Worried, he carefully entered the room.

"Uh..hey honey...w-what's wro-"

Suddenly, Youngbae ran towards him and hugged him tightly, sobbing. Daesung stood still for a few minutes, before snaking his arms around Youngbae's waist. After Youngbae seemed to calm down a little, Daesung watched him, and carefully wiped his tears.

"What's the matter darlin'?" He asked, worried.

Youngbae sighed, staring at him through sorrowful eyes.

"I-i...I'm going to miss you." He whispered, hugging him tightly again.

"I'm going to miss you too, baby." Daesung muttered, kissing his head.

"But, listen...it's only a few more months. Okay? Look, I graduate in June. Right? Then I'll be here for the summer, but then I'll be back home in August." Daesung said, sweetly.

Youngbae nodded, and smiled.

"There's that smile I've been waiting for." Daesung said, smiling and kissing Youngbae slowly.

Youngbae blushed.

"I can't wait until we're living together." He said, shyly.

Daesung smirked at him.

"Oh yea? And why's that?" He said, taunting him.

Youngbae blushed brighter.

"U-uhm..." He muttered.

Daesung laughed.

"Why? So I can do this?" He whispered, biting Youngbae neck gently.

Youngbae sighed in pleasure, as his eyes fluttered.

"Anytime I want to?" Daesung whispered.

"Or maybe...this." he said, running his fingers along Youngbae's torso, twisting his s swiftly.

Youngbae moaned slightly, before pushing Daesung away slowly.

"Y-yea...t-that's why..." He stuttered.

Daesung laughed and kissed his cheek.

"You're so cute." He said, winking.

That made Youngbae weak in the knees. He really couldn't wait to move in with Daesung. The next day, Youngbae was finishing packing. Seungri drove them to the airport. 

"This is the last time we have to say goodbye. Right?" Daesung said.

Youngbae nodded slowly, smiling.

"Yes." He answered, hugging Daesung.

"Just a few more months." Youngbae said.

Daesung smiled.

Youngbae boarded his flight, waving goodbye. He tried to relax, knowing it was only a few more months. Much better than a few more years. Youngbae got home, and was met by Jiyong.

"Hey." He said, hugging him.

"Hi! How was it?" Jiyong asked.

"Ahh it was amazing. I can't wait for these next few months to go by. Then we can live together." He said.

Jiyong nodded.

"That's great!" He said.

Over the next few months, Daesung was working hard to finish school, and Youngbae was working hard to save money for them. He had gotten an apartment, now he was just waiting for Daesung. Finally, June came. 

"I'm so proud of you baby!!!" Youngbae said, over Skype.

Daesung smiled happily.

"Thank you! I'm so excited! Only another month or two then we'll live together!" He said.

Youngbae nodded.

"Almost there." He answered, smiling.

"Almost there." Daesung repeated.

Youngbae spent a lot of time trying to make the apartment nice for Daesung. Finally, it was time for Daesung to come home. Youngbae picked up flowers on the way to the airport, for Daesung. He couldn't believe this was finally happening. He felt overjoyed. He waited patiently at the airport for his beloved. At last, he noticed Daesung come down the elevator of the airport. In that moment h saw him, he had flashed of when they first met, up til now. How beautiful and pure he looked, how gentle their first kiss was, how he still gets butterflies whenever he so much as hears his voice. He knew he was in love. The second Daesung saw Youngbae, he started crying tears of joy. He ran as fast as he could, tackling Youngbae.

"Welcome home." Youngbae whispered.