Cherish

Arctic love

The next day, Youngbae and Daesung were walking around the city.

"Hey baby...where are we going for date night?" Youngbae asked, innocently.

Daesung laughed.

"It's a surprise baby." He answered.

Youngbae looked at him, disappointed.

"B-but...I wanna know..." He said, cutely.

Daesung kissed his cheek.

"Aww you'll see soon enough." He said.

"When?" Youngbae asked.

Daesung stayed quiet for a few minutes.

"In about a week." He said.

"What? A whole week!?" He said, impatiently

Daesung laughed.

"Because my love, it's a surprise. Okay? Trust me, you're gonna love it." He said, kissing his nose.

Youngbae sighed.

"Well...okay..." He said, quietly.

"You know, you're really cute when you're angry. Maybe I should make you angry more often." Daesung said, winking.

Youngbae blushed.

"You're so mean to me..." He muttered.

"Oh? Well maybe I won't take you out in a week.." he said, jokingly.

"I-i mean... you're the best..?" Youngbae said.

Daesung bursts out laughing.

"You're so cute!" He said.

Later that night, Youngbae went back to his room to tell Jiyong.

"Jiyong..." He said.

"What's up?" Jiyong said.

"Daesung said he has a first date surprise for me but it's next week! I'm so impatient!" He whined.

Jiyong laughed.

"Damn. I see who the girl in the relationship is now." He said, poking Youngbae's side.

Youngbae squirmed and moved away.

"Be nice..." He said, blushing.

Jiyong laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Well...I don't know..maybe he's taking you back to the train station for the date. How... romantic..." He said, sarcastically.

Youngbae blushed, and looked down. He sighed.

The week dragged on for Youngbae. But, finally, it was time for their first date.

"Ready baby?" Youngbae asked, excitedly.

Daesung looked at him, confused.

"For what?" He asked.

Youngbae got the saddest expression on his face that of a lost, sad puppy.

"O-our...date..." He said, quietly.

Daesung kept a straight face for less than a minute, before bursting out laughing.

"Awww!! You are the most adorable human being on Earth! Of course I'm ready sweetheart." He said, taking Youngbae's hand, and leading him out the door.

The two went on the train, to a hotel in the middle of nowhere. Youngbae looked at Daesung, nervous, and confused.

"Babe...where are we?" He asked.

"Not there yet." He replied.

"Hi, a room for two in your... special igloo unit." Daesung said, smiling.

Youngbae stared, confused.

The two were given the key to their room. A few minutes later, a lady approached them.

"If you'll please follow me, I'll lead you to your room." She said, with a smile.

They nodded, and followed.

Within a few minutes, they entered into their glass igloo hotel room. Followed with heated blankets, a bottle of wine, and chocolate covered strawberries.

"Enjoy." She said, smiling, before leaving the room.

"Surprise!" Daesung said, smiling.

Youngbae looked all over the room, shocked. He then stared at Daesung, happily.

"Baby.... really? Oh wow I can't believe this. This is beautiful!" He said, hugging Daesung.

Daesung smiled, and hugged back tightly. They stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes, then suddenly, the sky lit up with the brilliant, bright colors of the rainbow. The sky bursts with colors of pink,  green, purple, and other glorious  colors. This was Known as the Aurora borialis. Youngbae started crying tears of joy.

"It's so beautiful!" He said.

"I know you are." Daesung whispered, wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing his cheek.

Youngbae smiled and blushed. After a few minutes, Youngbae stared at Daesung, and shook his head slightly.

"What?" Daesung asked.

Youngbae looked at the ground for a minute, then put his hands firmly on Daesung's hips. He pulled him close, and kissed him gently.

"I love you Daesung..." He whispered, as he leaned his head against Daesung's.

Daesung smiled.

"I love you too baby." He whispered, kissing Youngbae slowly.

Youngbae smiled, and entwined their fingers. He kissed his head and hugged him. As it started to get colder, they decided to cuddle under the heated blanket. They felt so happy, and even though they had only just started their journey, they knew they loved each other.