Leaving you

Arctic love

The next day, Youngbae woke up, and smiled. Daesung still had his arms wrapped around Youngbae's waist. After a while, Daesung woke up.

"Morning sunshine." Youngbae said, smiling.

Daesung laughed.

"Hey love." He replied.

They laid under the blanket for a while, before deciding to head back to their original hotel. They stayed quiet most of the way home, knowing Youngbae had to leave later that night. Daesung walked with Youngbae back to his room. They stood outside the room for a few minutes. Daesung hugged Youngbae tightly, and kissed his head.

"I love you babe. It'll be okay. We'll see each other soon. Right?" Daesung muttered.

Youngbae nodded sadly.

"I love you too..." He whispered, starting to cry.

"Aww baby don't cry.." Daesung said, wiping his tears.

Youngbae sighed, and hugged him again. They stayed in each other's arms for what felt like ages, before letting go.

"I-i guess...I better get packing." Youngbae said.

Daesung shrugged.

"Yea..I'll go with you to the airport though."

Youngbae smiled.

Daesung kissed his head.

"I'll see you soon." He muttered.

Youngbae slowly entered the room, and saw Jiyong packing.

"Hey..." He said sadly.

Jiyong looked at him, worried.

"Aww what's wrong buddy?" He asked

Youngbae sighed.

"I like it here. A-and I told Daesung I loved him last night...." He said, shyly.

Jiyong looked at him, shocked.

"But...you've only been dating 2 months...are you sure?" 

Youngbae shrugged.

"W-well...I know I at least really like him. But...it felt right to say it. I can't describe it. I...wanted to say it before we left..." He said, looking down.

"Sorry. I'm not trying to judge it. It's your relationship man. It's okay. Did he...say it back?"

Youngbae nodded and smiled.

"Yea..He did." He answered.

Jiyong smiled too.

"Well good. Anyway, get packing. We leave soon." Jiyong ordered.

Youngbae nodded and went to pack.

A few hours later, Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri, and TOP, were all on the way to the airport. They all traded numbers, skype, and addresses. They waited for a while, but finally, it was time to say their goodbyes. Jiyong and Youngbae hugged Seungri and TOP. Daesung hugged Youngbae tightly and kissed him slowly.

"I love you. I'll see you soon. Message me when you get home. I don't  care how late it is. Okay?" Daesung whispered.

Youngbae nodded.

"I love you baby boy." Youngbae replied.

 

Daesung smiled. But it was one for Jiyong and Youngbae to board the flight. Jiyong and Youngbae found their way to their seats, and got comfortable.

"You ready?" Jiyong said, holding his hand out.

Youngbae nodded.

"Let's go home." He answered, holding Jiyong's hand for a few seconds.

He couldn't stop thinking about Daesung the whole way home. Back at the airport, Daesung sobbed softly. He was so worried about Youngbae and Jiyong not making it safely. TOP hugged him.

"They will be fine. They'll call us when they get home. Okay?" Seungri said, rubbing Daesung's back.

Daesung nodded slowly.

"I-i know...I just...love Youngbae..." He muttered.

After a long  flight, Jiyong and Youngbae finally made it to the airport.

"Ahhh finally home." Jiyong said happily.

Youngbae nodded and smiled.

A while later, they made it to their apartment. Youngbae quickly tried to call Daesung. He got impatient, because he wasn't answering at first. Finally, Daesung answered.

"Hello...?" He muttered, groggily.

"Hi baby! We made it back home safely. I just wanted to tell you. I-i'm sorry I woke you up. I'll call you later. I-"

"I'm glad sweetheart. I love you. Get some sleep." Daesung answered.

Youngbae smiled.

"Y-you too. Love you." He said, before hanging up.

Youngbae smiled to himself. He couldn't wait to see Daesung again already.