Who's she?

Arctic love

The next morning, Daeusng and Youngbae woke up, still wrapped in each other's arms. Youngbae smiled, and cuddled up close to Daesung. Daesung laughed.

"Hey cutie." He said.

"Hi." Youngbae responded.

"What time is it?" Daesung asked.

"Uh...8am. wh-"

"! I'm late! Sorry babe gotta go!" Daesung said, grabbing his things and rushing to get dressed and leave.

Daesung ran as fast as he could to the train station. He texted Youngbae quickly.

"Hey baby. Sorry to jet out on you like that. I'm late for class. I'll make it up to you later okay? I hope you aren't too mad." Daesung typed.

"Aww no you're fine honey. I understand it's important. I'm not mad at all. But I am taking up the whole bed while you're gone." Youngbae replied.

Daesung smiled. When he finally got to the school, he ran to his class.

"Sorry I'm late sir I missed the train." He said, taking his seat next to Seungri.

The teacher shook his head, and continued on teaching.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" Daesung whispered frantically.

"We tried dude. But you were so comfy and snuggly with Youngbae. You wouldn't budge." TOP muttered, smirking.

Daesung blushed.

"Well...-"

"No talking! Wasn't being late enough of a distraction?" The teacher said, glaring at Daesung.

Daesung blushed, embarrassed, and sunk into his seat. Finally, that class was over, and it was onto the next one. Once everyone was given time to settle in, they were given their tests back. Daesung felt confident at first, until he saw his score. He failed. He sighed, sadly. After class, he walked up to the teacher.

"Hey..can I retake the test? Since I failed it..." He asked.

The teacher looked at him for a few minutes.

"No. Sorry." She said, turning away.

He groaned and left to lunch. 

"Finally, nothing can go wrong during lunch." 

Or so he thought.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a girl ran up and smacked him hard across the face.

"How dare you!" She shouted.

"Ow! What?! What did I do?!" He yelled back.

She started crying, hysterically. He stared at her confused.

"How do you not remember? We were dating. And you cheated on me."

"Whoa whoa whoa...no. that never happened. We never happened. I'm gay. I have a boyfriend." He said.

She stared in shock.

"W-what?"

"I-i don't know who you are but uh...I'm gonna go." He said.

"B-but wait! We're destined to be together!" She called.

He ran to find TOP and Seungri.

"We need to leave." He said, urgently.

"What's wrong?" Seungri asked.

"This crazy chick keeps saying I'm her boyfriend! I'm not into women, I've never dated them!" 

"Okay okay calm down. Okay? She's probably just delusional or-"

"I'm Asian! In Norway!" 

TOP laughed.

"Would you calm down? Go back to the apartment. We'll see you in a few hours." He said.

"Come with me please? I don't want her to follow me..." He answered.

TOP nodded.

"Okay. We'll come with."

The three of them, went to the office, and said they needed to leave. So, hey were finally on their way. Youngbae was sitting on the sofa, watching TV. The second Daesung saw him, he fell onto his lap.

"Youngbae hugged him, and smiled.

"Hi baby. How was your day?" He asked.

Daesung shook his head.

"Not good. First I was late, then I failed my exam, then some crazy chick is claiming I'm her boyfriend who cheated on her and we are destined to be together. I've never dated a girl! I'm so scared." He answered.

"Aww babe...I'm sorry. Can't you get some kind of restraining order against her or something? That's creepy as ." 

Daesung shrugged.

"I-i don't know...I'm hoping it was just some weird misunderstanding." He said.

Youngbae nodded.

"Okay. Well I hope so too. Let's do something to get your mind off of that." He said.

Daesung gave a small smile.

"Okay." He answered.

They decided to go ice skating again. Youngbae felt a little more confident this time around. They were both really happy. A few weeks later, The two went into downtown and walked around there for a while, checking out different shops. A while later, a girl approached them.

"Daesung?" She asked.

"Hmm?" He said, turning to face her.

He smiled, and hugged her.

"Hey Mika! Oh my god what are you doing here?! I thought you were still in Japan?" He asked.

She laughed.

"I was. I'm here on Vacation to visit my friends. What are you here for?" She asked.

"Oh I'm doing a study abroad program." He said.

"I'm here for the whole year, then back home to Korea." He said, smiling.

"Wow that's great! Well, I just wanted to say hi. But we should hang out before we leave!" She said.

"Absolutely! I would love that!" He said, hugging her then leaving.

Youngbae felt slightly jealous. He crossed his arms over his chest. Daesung saw.

"Aww babe...is somebody jealous of Mika?" He asked.

"W-well...who is she...?" He asked.

Daesung smiled.

"She's just a friend of mine babe. Don't worry. Nothing's going to happen." He said.

Youngbae sighed.

"I hope not..." He muttered.