Ready for you

Arctic love

Youngbae drove up the driveway of his and Jiyong's place, and parked the car. They noticed Jiyong's car wasn't in the driveway. They walked up the steps,and slowly entered into the house. 

"Jiyong?" Youngbae called.

No answer.

"I guess he's out. Maybe I should call him...to see how long he'll be." Youngbae said, smirking.

Daesung blushed and smiled.

Youngbae called him.

"Hey bro. Where are you? And...are you gonna be gone a while?" Youngbae asked.

"Yea. I'm drinking with Seungri, then tomorrow I'll be at my parents all day and night. Have fun with Daesung." He said, laughing evily.

Youngbae blushed.

"Uh...okay thanks. Bye." He said, hanging up.

"He'll be gone for a while." Youngbae said, smiling.

Daesung smiled back, and kissed his cheek.

"Well good. Because...i...have a little present for you." Daesung said.

Youngbae stared at him, slightly surprised.

"A present? Baby you didn't have t-"

"Too late. I already did." He whispered, taking his hand, and leading him to the bedroom.

The slowly entered the room, Youngbae was amazed to see rose pedals surrounding the bed, soft music playing, and a candles lit. Daesung smiled, and looked at Youngbae. Youngbae blushed. He kissed Daesung's lips softly. They heard the rain cascading down, heavily onto the house. They stared into each other's eyes for quite some time. Eventually, Youngbae took his shirt off slowly. Daesung did the same, and gently pushed Youngbae onto the bed. He sat on top of him, and kissed him slowly. He lightly traced his nails along Youngbae's chest. Daesung started to kiss along his collar bone, and down his chest. Youngbae tried to move, so that he could be on top now. But Daesung quickly held his wrists down against the beautiful, satin, sheets, smirking evily. Youngbae smiled. Daesung got to Youngbae's pants, stopping. He gently pressed his palm against Youngbae's clothed member, slowly rubbing it. Youngbae's breath hitched, slightly, as he looked up at Daesung.

"B-baby..." He whispered.

Daesung smirked, and ed Youngbae's pants, without taking them off. He carefully got behind Youngbae, and pulled him up, so that Youngbae was sitting on his lap. He kissed him, passionately. Daesung put his hand down Youngbae's pants, and rested his hand along Youngbae's member. He fondled it, lightly teasing Youngbae. He smirked as he heard quiet moans coming from his lover's mouth. Finally, he took Youngbae's pants and boxers off, and roughly for a few minutes. Suddenly, he paused. Youngbae's head shot up from the pillow. He was already breathing heavily.

"B-baby...."  He whined.

Daesung smiled.

"Be patient sweetheart." He said, calmly, leaving the room. 

A few minutes later, he returned with ice, some warming lube, and a devilish flicker in his eyes. Youngbae looked up at him, innocently. Daesung rolled the ice all over Youngbae's body, from his head to his toes. Youngbae flinched when he rolled the ice over . Daesung held the ice there, while slowly running his thumb over the slit. Youngbae's breath hitched. Daesung grabbed the warming lube and put some on Youngbae's member. Youngbae was tingling. Daesung smiled, watching his boyfriend squirm around, as he roughly pumped his . 

"O-oh my god..." He moaned.

"Ughh baby take me! Please?!" Youngbae begged.

Daesung smirked.

"I don't know...have you been a good boy for me?" He asked, teasingly.

Youngbae stayed quiet, blushing.

Daesung smiled, and took Youngbae's member in his mouth.  He it in quick motions, humming softly, to create a better sensation. Youngbae's eyes rolled back in his head, and his back arched off the bed.  With that, Daesung took his mouth off Youngbae's member. He flipped Youngbae over, quickly, he lubed himself up, and carefully entered Youngbae. Youngbae yelped in pain and pleasure. Daesung pulled at Youngbae's hair. Youngbae moaned loudly.

"Oh god baby yes!" He yelled.

Daesung pounded faster into Youngbae, finally, they both ed quickly. Both of them fell against the bed, breathing heavily. After a few minutes, Youngbae started kissing Daesung, roughly. But Daesung stopped him, and smiled.

"No, baby boy. Tonight was all about you." He whispered, kissing Youngbae's head.

Youngbae nodded slowly.

"Let's take a shower." Daesung said, picking Youngbae up and carrying him to the bathroom.

After their shower together, they laid in Youngbae's bed, cuddling. Youngbae kissed Daesung passionately.

"That was the best I've ever had." He said, shyly.

Daesung smiled.

"I'm glad baby. I'm going to take care of you. Always. Okay?" Daesung whispered.

Youngbae blushed and nodded.

"Okay." He answered, hugging Daesung tightly.

Daesung kissed his head, and fell asleep. Youngbae smiled, and thought about how happy Daesung made him.