Relax baby

Arctic love

Youngbae stayed in Daesung's embrace for a little when longer, before finally looking up at him. Daesung sighed and slowly wiped his tears away, and kissed his forehead.

"Shhh...it's okay baby." He whispered.

"H-how do you know?" Youngbae asked, quietly.

"Because my love, when people don't understand things, they tend to get frustrated. Some people tend to pretend it doesn't exist, some people rage over it. My darling, we can't change the fact that we're gay. But people can always change their minds. I know, right now, you're scared to death. But whatever happens, I will be by your side. Maybe, someday, your mom will change her mind. And you know what? Your dad said as long as you're happy, that's all that matters. He's right, you know." Daesung said, smiling and kissing Youngbae sweetly.

Youngbae smiled into the kiss. Daesung had a point, in the end, maybe things will work out. 

"Are you okay?" Daesung asked, calmly.

Youngbae nodded.

"Yes. I'll be fine now. Thank you baby." He said, smiling.

Daesung smiled too.

"I-i'm really tired though now...can we go to sleep?" Youngbae asked, sheepishly.

Daesung laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Of course sweetheart." He muttered, taking his and and leading him out the bed.

Daesung wrapped his arms around Youngbae's body, and pulled him close. Youngbae smiled, turned to face him, and cuddled closer.

"I love you." He whispered.

Daesung kissed his head.

"I love you too, babe." He replied.

The next day, Youngbae woke up first, and smiled the second he saw Daesung's sweet sleeping face. He decided to make breakfast for them. He walked out to the kitchen, and saw Jiyong sitting on the counter, eating an apple.

"Morning Ji." Youngbae greeted.

Jiyong looked up from the magazine he was reading, ad smiled.

"What's up buddy?" He replied.

Youngbae smiled and shrugged.

"Well...I accidentally came out to my parents last night...they got Daesung and I kissing..." He said, embarrassed.

"I tell you, that isn't how I planned my coming out to go." 

Jiyong laughed.

"Aww well...are they okay? Are you okay?" He asked.

Youngbae smiled.

"Not sure about my mom, but I'm fine." He answered.

Jiyong nodded.

"Okay. Well I'm sure it'll work itself out." 

Youngbae nodded, as he was finishing making breakfast. A few minutes later, Daesung strolled out to the kitchen, tiredly. He smiled, tiredly. He s his arms around Youngbae's waist, and kissed the back of his neck.

"Morning beautiful." He muttered.

Youngbae blushed and smiled.

"Hi sweetie." He replied, kissing him.

"Aww!" Jiyong screamed, then started laughing.

Youngbae and Daesung stared at him.

"God, why'd you have to ruin the moment?" Youngbae said, sounding annoyed.

Jiyong laughed.

"Because only I'm aloud to ruin moments like this and get away with it?" He answered innocently.

Youngbae rolled his eyes.

The next day, was Christmas Eve. 

"Hey baby. You ready to meet my parents tonight?" Daesung asked, smiling.

Youngbae nodded.

"Honostly baby, i'm...kinda nervous." He said, sighing.

Daesung frowned slightly.

"Aww why honey?" He asked.

Youngbae looked at him, sadly.

"What if they don't like me? What if I'm not good enough? Do you even know you like guys? Oh god! I'm gonna this up. ...ughhh..." He groaned.

Daesung couldn't help but laugh a little bit. He hugged Youngbae tightly.

"Sweetheart, they are going to love you. Okay? They know I'm gay, they know we're dating. Now all that's left, is for them to meet the man who I love so much and who makes me so happy." He said, kissing his nose and smiling.

Youngbae blushed and smiled widely.

"B-but wait...you told them about me?" He asked shyly.

Daesung laughed.

"Oh yea, I told them about you when we started dating." He answered, proudly.

Youngbae laughed and kissed him.

"You're so cute." He said.

Later that night, they arrived at Daesung's parents house.

"Hey Mom! Hey Dad!" He said, happily, hugging them.

"Hey kiddo."

"My baby!"

"So? How's Norway? Where's your boyfriend?" His mom asked eagerly.

Daesung laughed and carefully took Youngbae's hand, and pulled him closer.

"Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend, Youngbae. He makes me really happy." He said, smiling warmly at Youngbae.

Youngbae blushed and smiled back.

"He makes me happy too. I love him." Youngbae said.

"Awww you are so cute together!" His mom exclaimed.

She hugged them both, then led them into the room where the rest of the family was. Everybody went quiet, then cheered and hugged Daesung.

"Who's this hottie?" Daesung's cousin asked.

Daesung laughed.

"This hottie is my boyfriend." He said, smirking.

His cousin instantly frowned.

"Heartbroken..." She muttered dramatically, walking away.

Daesung and Youngbae laughed, and continued meeting the family. Finally, it was getting late. So they decided to head back to Youngbae's house.

"I really like your family. They seem fun." Youngbae said.

Daesung smiled.

"They are. They seem to adore you. What did I tell you?" He said, teasingly.

Youngbae laughed.

"Okay okay, you win." He answered.