Possibilities

Arctic love

Youngbae and Daesung had been talking all week, and hanging out. One day, Youngbae woke up to a text from Daesung.

"Good morning! I was wondering if you guys wanted to get breakfast with us, and join us for sightseeing. It's our day off for our school."

Youngbae smiled, happily.

"Hey Ji.." Youngbae asked.

Jiyong laughed.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Uh... Daesung invited us to go sightseeing with him and his friends...do you...wanna go?" He asked.

Jiyong smiled.

"Sure buddy." 

Youngbae smiled widely, and texted Daesung back.

"Yes. That sounds great. Where do want to meet?" Youngbae asked

"We'll just come to your hotel room. We still need to get ready. Be there in an hour?" Daesung responded.

"Sure. See you then." 

Youngbae was excited to see Daesung again, so soon. He quickly started getting ready. The hour went by fast, before they knew it, Daesung, TOP and Seungri were outside his door.

"Hi guys!" Youngbae and Jiyong said.

"Hi." Daesung answered, smiling.

The first place they visited was a viking museum. Then they went to the sculpture parks. Youngbae liked spending time with Daesung.

"Oh this one's pretty! Let's take a picture with it." Daesung suggested.

Youngbae nodded.

"Sure!" He replied.

Daesung put his arm around Youngbae's shoulders, and they snapped the photo. Youngbae blushed slightly. He was always nervous around people he found attractive or liked. As the evening Caved in, they decided to get some drinks at a local bar. Jiyong found himself talking to one of the local girls, he was tipsy by this point. She didn't seem to mind.

"You know...you're really pretty." He said.

"Aww thank you. You're sweet. Y-you're not so bad yourself." She answered.

He smirked.

"Well thank you doll. Hey, can I...buy you a drink?" He asked.

She blushed.

"Sure." She answered.

He nodded, and quickly got her a new drink. A while later, Daesung and Seungri wanted to go skiing.

"Youngbae? You wanna come skiing with us?" Daesung asked.

Youngbae smiled.

"Sure. I'll try it." He said, following them.

"Isn't TOP coming?" He asked.

"Nah. He's not up for it. It's understandable. He's tired. He'll hold down the fort for us while we're gone." Seungri answered.

Youngbae nodded.

"Okay. Cool."

They got to the ski lift. Youngbae was nervous but excited. He'd never gone skiing before. Luckily, Daesung seemed to know what he was doing. Daesung gave him a quick run down on what to do and when you go.

"Ready?" Daesung asked, smiling.

Youngbae looked at him nervously, but then smiled. He nodded, and they jumped out of the ski lift. Daesung quickly grabbed Youngbae's hand, so that he wouldn't fall. After a while, Youngbae got more comfortable, and they went a few more times. Next thing they knew, it was getting really late.

"Well I guess we should held back. It's really cold anyway." Seungri said.

Daesung nodded.

"Okay." 

Youngbae was shivering so much. He'd never felt this cold before. He could barely move. They got back to their hotel, Youngbae went to his room, but heard laughing, and small moans. He blushed bright red. He tried opening the door, but it was locked from the inside. He groaned. After about 20 minutes, Daesung came down the Youngbae's floor. It's where the snack shops were. He noticed Youngbae sitting on the ground, outside the room, shivering.

"Youngbae?" He said quietly.

Youngbae looked up at him.

"Uh...hey...what are you doing out here?" He said quietly.

"Well...I came to get snacks, for me and the guys. What are you doing?"

Youngbae looked down, embarrassed.

"Uh....my roommate kicked me out...I guess." He muttered.

"Aww Youngbae you poor thing. You're freezing. Here, come back to our room, and stay with us for the night. Or whenever you feel like leaving." Daesung said, putting an arm around him.

"R-really? I-i don't w-want to impose..." He stuttered.

"Oh nonsense. You're fine. I'm sure they won't mind." Daesung said.

They got back to Daesung's room, and entered.

"Hey guys. Uh... Youngbae got kicked out for the night. Can he stay here?" Daesung asked, innocently.

"Of course." TOP said.

"Thank you. Now go take a hot shower. You need to get warmed up, I'll get you some warm clothes to wear." Daesung said, smiling.

Youngbae blushed and smiled.

"Thank you." He muttered, heading for the bathroom.

Daesung put some pajama pants and a t shirt in the dryer for a few minutes, so they'd be nice and warm when Youngbae was done showering. He sat next to Seungri and TOP.

"So?" Seungri asked, smirking.

"What?" Daesung asked.

"Have you told him yet?" TOP asked.

Daesung looked at them.

"What?"

Seungri laughed.

"Have you told him you like him yet?" Seungri asked.

"What? No. Why would I? He's just a friend and-"

"You're not fooling anyone babe. You smile like an idiot when he texts you. You blush too." TOP said.

Daesung smiled and blushed.

"Okay fine he is really cute..." He muttered.

A few minutes later, Daesung took the clothes out of the dryer, and put them on the counter for Youngbae. Youngbae came out of the shower, and felt a lot better. He put the heated clothes on, and went to join them.

"We made coffee. Do you want some?" Daesung asked.

Youngbae nodded.

"That sounds great." He said.

"So...where do I sleep? He asked.

"You can sleep in my room if you want. Or on the couch. The couch is a hideabed. It's up to you. Whatever's comfortable." Daesung said.

Youngbae nodded.

"Uh.. I'll sleep on the hidebed." He said, sounding slightly hesitant.

"Okay." Seungri said, getting the bed ready.