Alone time

Arctic love

The next day, Youngbae woke up and smiled, watching his boyfriend sleep so peaceful. He looked so precious. Next thing he knew, his phone rang, loudly. Waking Daesung from his sleep.

"!" Youngbae groaned, before answering the call.

"Hello?" He said.

"Youngbae! Your father and I are on the way over. We'll be there in 30 minutes. Are you keeping your house clean? Are you still living with Jiyong?" She said, nagging.

He rolled his eyes.

"Yes Mom....i uh...I'll see you soon." He said, hanging up the phone.

Daesung tilted his head.

" uh...babe...y-you uh...need to leave. okay?" Youngbae said, blushing, feeling guilty.

Daesung narrowed his eyes, getting slightly angry.

"Why?" He asked.

"M-my parents are on the way. They don't know I'm gay. leave?! Like now. I'll call you when they leave so we can hang out again. Okay?" Youngbae said urgently, pulling Daesung up.

Daesung frowned and sighed.

"Can't you just say I'm a friend who stayed the night?"

"No! Get out! Please don't be difficult babe."

"I'm difficult now?! Is that any way to treat your boyfriend?"

Youngbae rolled his eyes.

"Daesung I really don't have time for this! Get out." He said.

Daesung glared at him, and called Seungri.

"Hey Ri. Can we hang out for a while?" Daesung asked.

"Sure. But I thought you were hanging out with young-"

"I'll explain later. Just hurry." 

Seungri got to Youngbae's house quickly as possible, and took off with Daesung. Youngbae sighed and frantically started cleaning the house. His parents showed up shortly after.

"God so messy in here!" His mom gasped.

"Mom it's 8 in the morning! You woke me up-"

"Don't shout at your mother! We come to visit and this is how we're treated?" His father said sternly.

Youngbae froze.

"S-sorry i-i'm just...tired." he answered.

She hugged him tightly, Youngbae felt awkward.

"When are you getting a girlfriend so you can get married and get me my grandbaby?" His mom asked.

Youngbae blushed.

"U-um...w-well....I don't know. I uh...want to focus on my career first..." He muttered.

She nodded.

"Well...okay. as long as you are successful, the rest will fall into place." She answered, smiling and patting his cheek.

~Meanwhile~

"So, why are you so quiet?" Seungri asked.

Daesung huffed.

"Youngbae yelled at me this morning."

"What? Why?"

Daesung shrugged.

"His parents don't know he's gay. So he kicked me out. I don't understand. For me it was so easy to tell mine." He said.

Seungri's eyes widened.

"Okay. But Daesung, you do know that everyone has different thoughts of that right? And you haven't met his parents. Be careful with him. Maybe his parents are super homophobic." Seungri warned.

Daesung sighed.

"W-well...I know...but still...him and Jiyong are roommates. Do they think something about Jiyong?" 

Seungri laughed.

"I don't know. But I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Daesung nodded.

"Yea...maybe I took things a little out of proportion. But it was more the way he said what he said. Like his tone of voice. It hurt." He said, sadly.

~Back at Youngbae's~

"Why can't you be like your brother? He's so muscular." His mom said, poking his stomach.

"You really need to lay off the ramen." She commented.

He groaned.

"Mom I work out everyday. I have muscles!"

Suddenly, Jiyong came home from work.

"Jiyong! Hey, how was your day? Can I talk to you? Alone? Thanks!" He said, dragging Jiyong to his room, and closing the door.

"What's your deal? Where Dae-" Jiyong started, but Youngbae covered his mouth quickly.

"They don't know I'm gay. Don't say a ing word about it. I sorta...kicked him out for the day..." He whispered, feeling guilty.

Jiyong stared at him, shocked. After a few minutes, his mother knocked on the door.

"Son?  You okay?" 

"I'm not feeling well auntie. Uh..maybe come back another day? Please? Youngbae is taking care of me. I don't want you guys to get sick." Jiyong said, making his voice sound scratchy and strained.

"Aww okay. Wait, Jiyong do you have girlfriend? Maybe she have a friend to hook Youngbae up?" 

"Mom!"

"Okay okay fine we're going. Bye boys!" She said, leaving.

"What's gotten into them?" She questioned.

His father shrugged.

"I just hope they arent gay. That would be gross." He answered.

She laughed.

"Yea. I doubt it though." She said, as they got in the car and left. 

Youngbae and Jiyong sighed, and fell to the floor.

"Thank you." Youngbae mouthed.

Jiyong nodded, smiling.