Trouble

Arctic love

After Youngbae was sure his parents were gone, he called Daesung.

"Hey babe. They're gone. Please, come back...." Youngbae said, nervously.

He knew Daesung was mad.

"Okay. I'll see you soon." Daesung said.

Youngbae waited patiently until then. Finally, Daesung walked through the door.

"H-hey baby.." Youngbae said, shyly.

Daesung stared at Youngbae, annoyed, with his arms folded over his chest. Youngbae slowly hugged him, and tried to kiss him, but Daesung moved away slightly.

"I think you owe me an apology before you try kissing up to me and being all cute, don't you think?" Daesung said.

Youngbae nodded slowly, and sighed.

"Baby...I'm sorry. Okay? I just...know they aren't going to like it when I tell them. But I want to come out to them. I love you and...I want to make this work. But it will take some time, okay? I need to get a little more confident before I tell them. I understand if you want to be with someone else who is out to their families though.." he said, sadly as he looked at the ground.

"Please...don't give up on me..." He muttered, as he started tearing up.

Daesung quickly wiped his tears away, and kissed his forehead.

"Oh my sweetheart...I am not giving up on you. I wouldn't give up on you just because of this. I love you. A lot, and I know it's difficult, but you'll find a way to tell them."

Youngbae hugged him tightly.

A few days later, Youngbae and Daesung were in Youngbae's room. They were cuddling, when Youngbae kissed Daesung's lips softly. Then, Youngbae crawled on top of Daesung, continuing to kiss him. The kisses started to deepen, finally, Daesung took his shirt off, Youngbae did the same. He started to trail light kisses along his neck and chest. Suddenly, without any warning, Youngbae's parents barged in his room. His mom gasped loudly, and covered her eyes. Daesung and Youngbae stared at each other, in shock. Youngbae quickly got off of Daesung's stomache and sat next to him, blushing.

"Y-youngbae....get some clothes on. Then, meet me downstairs." She said, sternly.

All he could do was nod slowly. She stormed out of the room, downstairs, leaving his father standing there, leaning against the doorway.

"Uh...if you don't mind...I'll have a word with your...friend here." His father said.

Youngbae nodded slowly and left to see his mom. She was pacing quickly, back and forth.

"H-hey..m-" he started.

She smacked him hard across the face. He stayed still.

"What the hell was that?!" She yelled.

"What? Me kissing my boyfriend?" Youngbae asked.

She glared at him.

"You were about to...do things! My god what did I do to deserve this? Ughh what about my future grandchildren?" She asked.

Youngbae shrugged.

"W-we could adopt..." He said, quietly.

"It's not the same! It's not natural what you're doing! We need to get you some help. When you went to Norway, I thought you'd bring me home a future daughter in law!" She said.

Youngbae rolled his eyes.

"Well too bad!" He yelled

~meanwhile, in Youngbae's room.~

Daesung sat, quietly on the edge of the bed, looking in space. Youngbae's dad sat in a chair, facing him. They were silent for a few minutes.

"So...what's your name?" Youngbae's dad asked.

Daesung looked up.

"Uh...I'm Daesung." He said.

Youngbae's dad nodded.

"Okay. So...Daesung...are you...is this some kind of experiment or are you two actually dating or what?"

Daesung blushed.

"We are actually dating. Yes. We met in Norway. And...I wouldn't do anything to hurt your son. I really like him. He makes me really happy." Daesung said, slowly.

Youngbae's dad smiled.

"Good." 

Suddenly, a look of guilt came over his face. He sighed.

"Look...uh...I'm not really...for what you guys are...but i am for my son's happiness. I love my son no matter what. As long as he's happy with who he's with, there should be no reason why you guys can't be together."

Daesung smiled.

"Thank you."

"Well...I better see what the mrs. Is shouting about." He said, leaving.

"That shouldn't matter! I-"

"Hey hey, what's going on you two? Honey? Shouldn't we be going?" He said, trying to move towards the door.

"What? But he'll do nasty things with that boy!" She screamed.

"Honey, it's their choice to do what they please. Please, let's go." He said, shoving her out the door.

Youngbae quickly ran to his room and slammed the door. Daesung gently hugged him from behind. Youngbae cried into his shoulder, heavily. When his parents got home, they argued a bit more.

"It's wrong! And it's disgusting!" She whined.

His dad rolled his eyes.

"Who the hell cares?! Daesung makes him happy! I care about our son's happiness! Do you?!" He yelled, slamming the door to their bedroom.