Killing lonliness

Arctic love

Youngbae had another day off, and decided to call Daesung. He dialed the number, finally, Daesung answered.

"Yes?" He said, sounding slightly annoyed.

Youngbae furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Uh hey babe. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I guess." Daesung said, coldly.

"Aww did you have a bad day at school honey? Do you want to talk about it?" Youngbae asked.

Daesung sighed.

"No. There is nothing to talk about." He answered.

"Daesung, I know you better than that. What's wrong? Something's bothering y-"

"Youngbae stop! Okay?! You know what? Fine, you want to know so badly what's bothering me? You're not here for me anymore! You're always working. You're always too busy. For anything! You know, if you wanted to break up, all you had to do was say so."

Youngbae gasped. Before he could say anything else, Daesung hung up. Youngbae started sobbing heavily. He quickly called Jiyong.

"J-jiyong...are you doing anything?" He said, sobbing.

"Well...I'm at work. But I'll be home later. Why? What's wrong?" He asked, nervously.

Youngbae sobbed harder.

"Daesung thinks I want to break up with him!" Youngbae answered.

Jiyong's eyes widened.

"I'll be home shortly. Hold on. Okay?" Jiyong said.

Youngbae sighed.

"Okay." He muttered, ending the call.

Jiyong immediately ran to his boss.

"Hey boss. Sorry I need to leave. I have a family emergency." He stated.

His boss sighed and nodded, waving him off.

"Okay. Do what you need to do. See you tomorrow." He said.

Jiyong nodded and ran off. His car screeched as he quickly turned the corner. He drove as fast as he could to the apartment. He was scared to death for Youngbae. He ran into the apartment, the second he saw Youngbae sobbing heavily, he hugged him as tightly as he could.

"Hey buddy..." He muttered.

Youngbae slowly turned to face him, and hugged him tightly.

"I-is it over?" He whispered.

"No. Youngbae, I promise. It's not over between you guys. You love him. You know he loves you. It will be okay. Especially in about a month when you go to Norway again I surprise him. Right?" Jiyong answered.

Youngbae nodded slowly.

"B-but...I don't want him mad at me. I don't know what to do."

A few days passed by, Youngbae hadn't heard a word from Daesung. He couldn't sleep properly. He couldn't eat. Youngbae felt more depressed. One night, he had a dream. Daesung and him were together again, they were slow dancing on the beach. They were laughing, and cuddling, watching the pale moonlight dance along the midnight blue ocean. Youngbae held Daesung in his arms, gently kissing his porcelain skin. Daesung, smiling and blushing a Rosey pink. 

"I love you, my darling." Daesung whispered.

Youngbae shook his head, smiling.

"I love you more." Youngbae answered.

"Impossible. For my love for you runs deeper than all the oceans combined. Nobody can take me away from you." Daesung answered.

Youngbae blushed.

Finally, Youngbae woke up slowly from his prison of pictures in his mind. He smiled at first, but then the memories came flooding his mind. Tears rolled gently down his cheeks. He checked his phone once again. Hoping for at least a "hello". Only to be met with the face of disappointment. He sighed, and stayed still and silent. 

"I-i'm so sorry Daesung..." He whispered to himself, sobbing.