Hello beautiful

Arctic love

Youngbae and Jiyong were running to the train station. It was the last train of the night, so if they missed it, they'd have to find a place to sleep in the train station. Daesung looked out the window, and saw the two running as fast as they could. He quickly alerted one of the train employees. Luckily, perfect timing. Youngbae and Jiyong handed their tickets to the employee, and boarded the very full train. Jiyong caught one spot, the only left over spot, was next to Daesung. Which Youngbae took.

"O-oh um..sorry uh...was somebody sitting here? I-i can mo-"

"Oh don't be silly. Take a seat. It's just us three." Seungri said smiling.

Youngbae nodded, and slowly sat next to Daesung.

"Thank you." He said politely.

"No problem. I'm Seungri. This is TOP, and that's Daesung." He said, tapping Daesung's knee.

Daesung looked up, and took out his ear buds.

"O-oh hi. My apologies." He said, laughing nervously.

The minute Daesung saw Youngbae, he couldn't help but blush, and think about how attractive he was.

"Daesung." He said, holding his hand out.

"Youngbae." He answered, shaking his hand.

Youngbae got a good look at Daesung, and thought to himself, wow. He's beautiful. His skin looked soft like silk. 

"Uh...my best friend is around here somewhere. His name's Jiyong." Youngbae said.

"Nice to meet you." Daesung said, smiling warmly.

Seungri got tired after a while, and leaned on TOP's shoulder to sleep until they got back to their hotel. Youngbae and Daesung stayed up, talking.

"So what are you here for?" Daesung asked.

"Oh Jiyong and I are here for vacation. You?" He asked.

Daesung nodded.

"That's fun. We're here for a study abroad program." Daesung answered.

"Wow that's cool! How long are you here for?" 

"We're here for the whole year. We got here a month ago. And you?"

"We're here for a couple months. I'm excited! I really want to see the northern lights, and try snowboarding and skiing. Maybe." He said.

Daesung smiled.

"That's cool. Well, maybe if you want, we can show you guys around. At least the parts we know so far. If not that's fine I-"

"I would love to." Youngbae said, smiling.

After a while, they all got off the train. Youngbae introduced Jiyong to everyone else. Turns out, they were staying at the same hotel. Only a few floors apart from each other. 

"Well, nice meeting you. I'll see you around." Daesung said, smiling.

Youngbae nodded, and smiled politely. He and Jiyong got to their beautiful hotel room, overlooking the city. Truly mesmerizing. The second they got to their room, they didn't even bother changing out of their street clothes. They flopped on their beds,and fell asleep. They'd had a long day of traveling.