Home

Arctic love

A few hours later, Youngbae and Daesung were cuddling in bed.

"Ahh this is the best night ever!!" Daesung yelled.

Youngbae laughed.

"Happy birthday baby! Now come home." Youngbae said, pouting.

Daesung laughed and kissed his head.

"You're the best." He said, smiling.

"Yea I know." Youngbae said, laughing.

"But, I have school to finish. But I only have a few months left. Then we'll be together again. In South Korea." Daesung said, smiling.

Youngbae and Daesung smiled at each other for a while, not saying a word.

"Yea. You know my mom's not gonna like it. But I don't care. You make me happy. That's all that matters." Youngbae said.

Daesung nodded happily.

"Exactly honey. All that matters, is us and our future together." Daesung said, kissing Youngbae's head.

This caused Youngbae to blush bright red, and smile widely.

"I can't wait." Youngbae whispered.

Daesung kissed Youngbae softly.

The next day, Daesung woke up, feeling a warm pair of arms around him. He smiled and turned to face Youngbae. He watched him for a few minutes, he kissed his head. Youngbae smiled and wiggled his nose slightly, before waking up.

"Good morning darling." Youngbae muttered.

Daesung smiled.

"Hi baby." He answered, snuggling closer.

Youngbae hugged tighter, and closed his eyes again. Suddenly, Seungri shoved the door open and jumped on the bed.

"Wake up! Wake up!" He yelled.

Daesung and Youngbae groaned.

"What Seungri?" Daesung asked, annoyed.

Seungri smiled a Cheshire cat smile.

"Just felt like annoying you." He said, shrugging.

Daesung rolled his eyes.

"Well good. You succeeded. Now get out." He ordered, shoving Seungri to the door.

Seungri laughed and left.

"What do you want to do today?" Daesung asked.

Youngbae shrugged.

"I don't know. Is there anything you want to do?" Youngbae asked.

Daesung thought for a moment.

"Let's go to the mall. They have new shops in now. Then, if you want, we can go to museums." He suggested.

Youngbae nodded.

"Okay." He answered.

So, the two got ready and off they went. They got to the mall, it looked a little different than what Youngbae had originally remembered. But at the same time, being there again, brought back the memories of him and Daesung's first encounter. He smiled happily, feeling the nostolgia return. He kissed Daesung's cheek. Daesung turned to him and smiled. 

"What?" He said.

Youngbae shrugged.

"This brings back nostolgia." He answered.

Daesung smiled, and entwined their fingers.

"Just a few more months, and we'll be together forever."

Youngbae nodded, and kissed Daesung's hands.

They wandered around in every store that peaked their interest. They passed by the ice rink once again, Youngbae stopped, as he watched people of all ages, young and old,  sliding along the frozen tundra. By the end of the day, the two boys were left wore out from a long day of wandering museums, parks, and malls. They were out on a date night at one of the finest restaurants in town.

"Are you sure you want to pay? Because I can pay." Youngbae said.

Daesung smiled.

"Yes my love. I'm sure. You came to see me. Its the least I could do. I'll pay. You get the next one." 

Youngbae smiled.

"Well...okay." He answered, giving in.

They were served steak and lobster, with the best tasting wine they'd ever had. It was sweet with a certain crisp taste to it. They spent the entire is, laughing and talking about past events and their future together. After a few more glasses, they decided it was time to leave. So, they paid, and stumbled about the streets of Norway. The moon shown brightly among the stars, leading a beautiful passionate for them to follow. Daesung quietly opened the door to their room, allowing Youngbae to enter before him. They clumsily wandered to Daesung's room, falling and giggling onto the bed, giving each other small pecks, before falling into the glorious Dreamland, known as sleep.