Chapter 7

Will we ever be ok?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin stayed silent, unable to bring himself to tell Taehyung the truth. He was too scared. Scared of telling Taehyung and having the other not believe him, scarred the moment he told the other, Jungkook would come and all the progress they’d made would be over, scared that he’d be judged. Jimin sniffed as more tears started making their way down his cheeks, his emotions were all in turmoil. He didn’t want Taehyung to give up on him but the younger would if Jimin wouldn’t start being honest. It was a lose-lose situation for Jimin.

“Jimin?” Taehyung called out to him softly but Jimin didn’t answer and only continued crying.

“Jimin, baby, please talk to me?” Taehyung requested using the old nickname he used to talk to Jimin whenever Jimin was really upset. Being as emotional as he was now, the nickname only served to make him cry more as he whispered into the phone, “I can’t. I.. I can’t.” He whispered it over and over slipping in a few sorries every few seconds.

“Jimin listen please…. is Jungkook there right now? Is he listening to this conversation” Taehyung asked in a low voice.

“...No,” Jimin answered.

“Baby… be honest with me… has...has he hurt you? Has Jungkook done something to hurt you Jimin?” Taehyung continued in a small soft voice as to not set Jimin off more. Jimin didn’t respond only nodded his head even though he knew Taehyung couldn’t see him.

“Jimin please… just say yes or no.” Taehyung urged.

“...Y-yes,” Jimin whispered screwing his eyes shut fearing that Jungkook might be listening in on the conversation and would now burst out of the bedroom and yell at him, but it didn’t happen.

Jimin herd Taehyung take in a sharp intake of breath and he could just imagine how worried his best friends face would have looked at that moment, he could even imagine how the younger would be biting his lip and furrowing his eyebrows.

“H-has he hit you?” Taehyung asked.

“Yes,” Jimin whispered again, his voice barely audible.

“That bastard,” Taehyung whispered probably more to himself than to Jimin. “How long has he been hurting you baby? Can you tell Taetae what he’s done?”

“I...I can’t...I-I’m scared Taetae” Jimin whispered.

“It’s ok baby you don’t have to tell me then, but you do need to tell me where you are. Where has he taken you Jimin? Where do you live?” Taehyung questioned.

“..I don’t know...I don’t know our address… I-I only know it’s somewhere in Busan. A-A part I never have been in.” Jimin answered sniffling.

“Alright, shh shh, it’s going to be ok, I’ll find you, you just need to be strong for me, can you do that Jimine?”

“Tae… I’m pregnant.” Jimin said in a really quiet voice. There was a moment of silence before Jimin heard Taehyung begin to curse loudly.

“Did he...did he force himself on you? Has he put the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter