Chapter 12

Will we ever be ok?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~A/N: Here's the update a day early. Hope you enjoy!

 

As soon as he was brought into the surgery room, Jimin was informed about exactly what was going to happen. They explained that they were going to put him to sleep with anesthesia. And after he was out, they'd begin the procedure. They also explained that if things went wrong, what the complications and possible results would be.

"You understand everything I've said right?" the doctor asked and Jimin nodded. "Ok, we'll begin now," the doctor said as she motioned for her nurses to start.

"Wait!" Jimin said before the nurse could put the anesthesia mask on him. "You said... If things get really bad then either my baby or I could die, right? You also said if it came to that, my boyfriend gets to make the choice of what happens. So, if it comes to that please tell him I want the baby to live. Tell him not to choose me," Jimin said while locking eyes with the doctor.

She bit her bottom lip and then nodded. "If it comes to that, I'll tell him what you've said," she promised.

Jimin nodded, satisfied, and allowed the nurse to place the mask over his mouth and nose. Jimin breathed in the medication and then counted backward from ten as the doctor instructed him to. As he got closer to one, he felt his eyelids close and soon he was asleep, his mind bringing up a memory from a time long gone.

"Jiminie?" Jungkook called out softly to his sleeping boyfriend. The two had been dating for nearly a week now and Jungkook had stayed the night to cuddled his boyfriend, who was the one to insist that he stay. Jimin was so enamored by the younger and despite it only being a week of dating, he was comfortable with the other.

Jimin turned over on the bed slightly while humming out a reply. He heard Jungkook chuckle softly before the younger spoke up again, "Jiminie wake up, I've got a surprise for you."

"Sleepy," Jimin murmured back while shifting deeper into the covers to keep warm.

"Please, baby? It's already ten and I've been waiting hours for you to wake up," Jungkook protested softly running his hands through Jimin's hair.

"Ten?" Jimin asked opening one eye.

Jungkook nodded with a small smile on his face. "Ready to get up now?" he asked.

Jimin closed his eye again and shook his head before hiding his smile on the pillow his head was resting on. Jungkook sighed before softly shaking him and whining for the elder to wake up.

"Please, Jimin? I really want to show you something. I promise it's worth your while," the younger insured.

Jimin giggled before turning to look at Jungkook again and smiling with both eyes open this time. "What do you want to show me, Kookie?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook smiled back at Jimin and shook his head, "It's a surprise, so get up."

"But I don't want to~" Jimin whined.

"I'll tickle you if you don't!" Jungkook threatened while playfully holding his hands up and making tickling motions in the air.

Jimin giggled again and shook his head. "You wouldn't dare!"

A mischievous look crossed Jungkook's face before the younger was leaning forward and tickling the elder's sides. Jimin began squirming while laughing.

"Stop!" he shrieked while drowning in laughter as Jungkook moved to straddle him.

He stopped a few moments later and instead leaned down over Jimin, bringing his face closer and closer to the elder who was beginning to blush madly. Jimin closed his eyes as he felt Jungkook's breath over his face and soon his lips on his own. Jungkook kissed him gently at first, a soft, chaste kiss which soon changed into one filled with a little more passion as Jungkook on Jimin's lower lip and then let his tongue delve into the elder's mouth. Jimin let the other take control and just enjoyed the kiss that was passionate yet ever so sweet. His heart filled with adoration at the way Jungkook was kissing him; it was the perfect kiss in his opinion.

"Are you awake now, my love?" Jungkook asked softly against Jimin's lips.

Jimin hummed in response still closing his eyes, a smile gracing his features. "If I say no?" he asked.

"Then I'll keep kissing you until you are," Jungkook answered surging forward and kissing Jimin again. Jimin kissed back as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck to keep him there.

"Oh? Looks like someone's eager to be showered in my kisses?" Jungkook teased when he'd pulled away slightly.

"I like your kisses," Jimin admitted opening his eyes to look up at Jungkook who was barely a centimeter away from himself.

"Well, it's good that I like kissing you then," Jungkook whispered as he placed another chaste kiss on Jimin's lips. Jimin hummed in agreement.

"But seriously, baby, get up now," Jungkook said with a pout on his face which made Jimin laugh and relent.

"Fine fine, what do you want to show me?" Jimin asked releasing his grip on Jungkook.

"It's a surprise. So you gotta get up and get dressed for it, baby. Go ahead and go to the restroom; I've already set out an outfit for you," Jungkook answered with a wink.

Feeling giddy from the sweet kisses and Jungkook's playful demeanor, Jimin got out of bed and padded his way into the restroom to go through his morning routine and take a quick shower. In the bathroom, he found a bag with the outfit Jungkook had left for him folded up inside. He took it out and eyed the outfit only to gasp at the clothing which was clearly new and expensive. Jimin poked his head outside of the restroom and looked at Jungkook who was on the bed looking at his phone.

"When did you buy these for me?" Jimin asked referring to the clothes.

"A few days ago," Jungkook answered not looking up from his phone.

"How long have you planned this surprise?"

"A while."

"Why? Is today something special? Or is there some special occasion going on that you wanted to surprise me?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Can't I do something nice for the love of my life?" Jungkook replied looking up at Jimin with a fond smile.

"Hmm I guess you can, but you've been planning it for a while and we only started dating a week ago," Jimin responded.

"That's because at the time I was just going to do this as friends but now I've amended it a little to be a bit more special," Jungkook replied.

"Oh? What were you planning to do?" Jimin asked.

"Finish getting ready, baby. You'll find out soon enough," Jungkook answered blowing the elder a kiss and motioning for him to go back into the bathroom and get ready.

"Meanie. You know keeping secrets isn't nice," Jimin said as he stuck his tongue out at the other only to have Jungkook respond by laughing and tell him to get ready yet again.

Jimin did as told quickly brushing his teeth and taking a quick shower. He changed into the new outfit which consisted of tight black dress pants containing small black jewels running down a strap on the sides along with a beautiful white button up. The button up was loose at the sleeves and voluminous at the shoulders which made Jimin look very elegant.

Once Jimin had changed into the outfit he lifted the bag to throw it away only to feel it was slightly heavy. He opened it again and looked inside to see a medium-sized velvet box inside. Curiously he pulled it out and unclasped it. When he saw the beautiful almost vest-like necklace which had a layering of silver jewels. When he put it on, he saw that it really did look like a vest as it went both in front and behind him and had a place to clasp the front and back by his waist. Along with the vest-like necklace, there were two different pairs of earrings. One was a hoop with three chains hanging from it while the other was a stud. Jimin put them both on and then looked at himself in the mirror. Suddenly he felt overwhelmed.

It astounded him when the younger would give him such expensive gifts. He knew the younger was wealthy but he still didn't expect Jungkook to constantly shower him with presents. When he had asked Jungkook out a week ago, he hadn't expected to be gifted new item almost every day. But he guessed he should have expected it since the younger had been giving him small gifts like this even before they even began dating.

Jimin took the chain and earrings out and put them on. He looked at his reflection to see how he looked and it surprised him how elegant he looked even to himself at the moment. If there was one thing he could say about his boyfriend it would be that Jungkook really knew what would look good on Jimin. Jimin let out a breath of air and then stepped out of the bathroom. Jungkook's eyes immediately strayed from his phone to look up at Jimin.

Jungkook's eyes lit up as he grinned widely. "You look beautiful and elegant as always," Jungkook complimented.

Jimin blushed and shook his head, "It's only the clothes that make me look chic."

"Ridiculous. You could wear a paper bag and you'd still be the most beautiful and elegant person in this world."

"You're only saying that cause you're my boyfriend."

"Hmm even if I wasn't, I'd still think that."

"I seriously doubt that. If Tae hadn't introduced us to each other you would never have given someone like me a second glance."

"Now that's absurd," Jungkook said as he got out of the bed and walked over to Jimin. "You are one in a billion Jiminie," Jungkook began as he placed his hands on Jimin's cheeks. "I can't imagine a life where I wouldn't have met you and fallen for you. I can't imagine a world where we'd never end up dating," Jungkook continued as he leaned forward and began kissing Jimin again. Jimin kissed back, his heart alight with happiness.

When they pulled apart Jungkook gave the shorter another meaningful look as he said, "Now let's go so I can show you your surprise."

Jimin nodded whilst hiding his red cheeks and a huge grin behind his hand.

"I think we're losing him! Get more blood packets!" Jimin vaguely heard someone saying as his groggy mind drifted away from the sweet memory and began changing scenes. He didn't wake up though, and he was soon slipping away again as a new memory began to play in his head.

"Jungkook please stop buying me so many things," Jimin said as he looked at the expensive Rolex watch in the box before him. They'd been dating for two weeks now and Jimin wasn't feeling good about all the gifts anymore. He wanted it to stop before Jungkook made himself broke from spending so much on Jimin.

"Do you not like the watch?" Jungkook asked confused by Jimin's frown.

"Jungkook, it's sweet of you to buy me things but don't you think it's a bit much?"

"What do you mean, baby?"

"I mean... You've brought me something new almost every day for two weeks. Isn't that a bit excessive?"

"Why? I brought them for you because I wanted to."

Jimin frowned more as he looked away from the watch and towards Jungkook. "Kookie, there's really no need to buy me such expensive stuff. I don't need anything and you don't need to shower me with gifts every day," Jimin said trying to get Jungkook to understand this isn't what he wanted from the younger.

"But you looked so happy each time I gave you a new outfit or jewelry or whatever."

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter