Chapter 6

Will we ever be ok?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A/N:  So yea.. it's been five months... sorry, I just didn't know how I wanted to write out this next part. Anyway, I'll try to be quicker with the next update but no promises. Thanks for sticking around though!

 

Jimin sat there a moment contemplating if Jungkook was actually being serious. Would he really not be listening in on Jimin’s conversation for a whole hour? The idea of having any semblance of freedom had long since left Jimin, this small freedom Jungkook was allowing seemed unreal. Jimin shook his head pushing his thoughts aside, he only had an hour he shouldn’t waste it. He thought for a couple of seconds and then went through his contacts list and pressed on Jin Hyung’s number. After a couple of rings the elder answered.

“Hello Jimin? It’s been forever since you last called. How are you?” Jin said and Jimin smiled to himself. It was always nice to hear his hyung’s voice.

“Hi hyung. Sorry I haven’t called in a while. I’m ok, how are you?” Jimin responded.

“Same old same old. How are things with Jungkook?”

“They… they’re ok hyung. How about you with Namjoon?”

“We’re doing wonderful. Actually more than wonderful, I tried calling you before but as always you hardly ever answer. Anyway, Namjoon proposed to me!” Jin exclaimed happily. Jimin’s eyes widened in surprised and then his smile widened.

“Oh my gosh hyung! Congratulations! I’m so happy for you!” Jimin replied.

“Thank you, I’m happy too. We’ve been dating since forever so I think it really is high time we got married. But we’re actually waiting to have the wedding until next year so that Namjoon can get settled in his new job first.”

“Oh I see, well at least that will give you plenty of time to plan it out.”

“Yea I guess so. So Jiminie, anything new with you?” Jin asked.

“Oh um… well… uh I’m…” Jimin hesitated, was he really ready to tell his hyung about his pregnancy? What would he do if the elder wanted to see him? In all honesty, Jin probably would just congratulate him and not ask to see him. That was more of a problem with Taehyung.

“What is it Jimin? Is something wrong?” Jin asked sounding concerned.

“No, no, nothing’s wrong…. I just wanted to say that I’m… pregnant.” Jimin finally said. There was a moment of silence and then Jimin nearly went deaf as Jin screeched into the phone.

“Are you serious?! Oh my god! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?! How far along are you?! I can’t believe you’re having a kid before me! Just wait until I tell Namjoon!” Jin rambled on and Jimin chuckled at his hyung’s excitement.

“Calm down hyung,” Jimin said giggling.

“Calm down? How can you expect me calm down after hearing such wonderful news! How far along are you?” Jin questioned.

“Um...I’m actually a couple of weeks away from delivering.” Jimin answered in a small voice.

“Two weeks from…. Oh my. You’ve really kept this a secret for too long! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?! I wanted to come by to personally congratulate you two. Oh well, no matter, just tell me when you’re going to deliver, I’ll make su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter