Epilogue 1

Will we ever be ok?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A/N: So this is the epilogue to ending 1 which was chapter 15. So if you liked that ending read on! 

If you wanted the epilogue for ending 2, chapter 16, don't read this epilogue!

 

"Sukja!" Jimin called out to his six-year-old daughter, just as all the other parents were doing to their children, as the whole class of ballet dancers was getting up onto the stage to begin their performance.

Sukja turned to look towards the audience, her bright eyes searching the crowd for her father. When her eyes landed on Jimin, she smiled and waved energetically blowing a kiss to her father who pretended to catch it and then blew one back, all the while a bright smile decorating his features.

"She looks so beautiful in that tutu," Jimin declared as he watched his little girl, dressed all in light blue, scamper up onto the stage and get into place beside her friends.

"Of course she does, she's the cutest person in the world after all," Taehyung said chuckling from beside him. Jimin giggled and nodded in agreement as he leaned forward a bit to cheer some more along with the rest of the parents. Soon all the girls and boys were on the stage and ready to begin, and so everyone was instructed to sit down.

Jimin and Taehyung sat down in their seats which were in the second row since they'd, thankfully, came early enough. The music started to play, a soft melody that was somewhat soothing and calm but soon shifted into more playful and uplifting notes. As the music played, the children on stage moved about to it. They were by no means perfect, but Jimin was still impressed with how well they were keeping up with the beat and each other.

"Aww they must have worked so hard on this," Jimin whispered to Taehyung. The younger nodded and said, "It sure looks like it. And just look at Sukja! She looks so happy right now and confident too. I've never seen her look this confident. These ballet lessons were a good idea."

Jimin agreed, he was glad she'd been open to taking ballet classes. It was doing wonders on her confidence. Before this year, Sukja had kind of been a loner and she hadn't seemed able to make friends on her own. She was really shy and would stick close to Jimin and Taehyung all the time. She hated being alone and would cry easily if someone even looked at her in a mean way. Jimin had worried about it and knew she was kind of an outcast in her class because she didn't know who her other father was, and people knew that she was associated with Taehyung, a former rock star. Some would try to get close to her only to get a chance at meeting Taehyung, and others would hate her for knowing someone who was once famous. Some parents would even view her like a rotten spoiled little girl and their beliefs would transfer into their children. They were all wrong though, Sukja was an angel she most certainly wasn't rotten (spoiled... ok maybe).

"It might not all be ballet though, I think the karate class she's taking has helped her gain confidence as well. She was so happy last week when she got her purple belt," Jimin responded.

"I remember," Taehyung replied with a light chuckle.

"Thanks for suggesting it... I know I was hesitant, but I'm glad we put her in it."

"Me too, I know you were scared of her getting hurt, but I think we're both aware if anyone's getting hurt it's the other kids. She's so strong!"

"Hmm, that she is," Jimin hummed in agreement. He hadn't told Taehyung yet, but her being so strong sometimes scared him. By all means, he was happy she was strong and would be able to defend herself, but at times... it reminded him of Jungkook. He didn't want to think his daughter was capable of hurting someone else the way Jungkook had hurt him, but seeing how strong, and sometimes a little merciless she was with her sparring partners scared him. It made him wonder if maybe she could turn out like Jungkook... she was Jungkook's daughter after all, even if she didn't know it.

But then he'd remind himself that it was up to him to show her right from wrong and that if he wanted her to be a good person, he should raise her as such. Just because she had Jungkook's DNA in her didn't mean she'd turn out like him, especially if he and Taehyung raised her right. Besides, she already took after Taehyung more then she did Jungkook. She was always energetic and had ample amounts of imagination much like Taehyung. She also took a liking to karate because Taehyung had been the one to show her some moves that he'd learned. Sukja also loved painting and music because they were things Taehyung would do with her whenever he had the chance. And when she was comfortable she became quite the little minstrel, she'd always say she wanted to grow up and be a singer like Taehyung had been. Jimin was quite aware that Taehyung influenced Sukja a lot, most of the decisions Sukja made were a result of Taehyung's influence and suggestions. Sukja truly saw Taehyung as her father though she knew he wasn't. But Jimin was happy that Sukja saw Taehyung as her father since the younger was her stepfather.

Jimin smiled when he thought about that little fact. He glanced down at his right ring finger to see the beautiful gold wedding band that decorated it. He'd gotten it a little over five months ago when Taehyung had finally proposed after two years of dating, and a month later they married. After the whole ordeal with Jungkook, Jimin had moved back to Seoul and gotten an apartment near the school he got accepted to. But since he didn't really have a basis for income and he needed help raising Sukja, Taehyung had moved in with him. Taehyung took care of the rent for both of them and pushed Jimin to take as many classes as possible so that the elder could catch up and finish quickly. Taehyung also promised he'd look after Sukja whenever Jimin was in class or needed to focus on studying. Jimin had felt bad about being so reliant on Taehyung, but the younger never let him feel bad for long.

"Jimin, I'm a rockstar and a model, do you realize how much money I have in my bank account right now? It's more money than I'll ever need. I could buy this whole apartment complex right now if I wanted to, plus pay for your whole tuition and I'd still have money to spare. So don't worry about it ok? Just let me help you and this lovely little child," Taehyung said as he nuzzled the little girl's cheek eliciting a giggle from Sukja as she dug her finger's into Taehyung's hair.

"But... you haven't done any shows in a while... in fact, I don't even think I've seen you with your band since about three months ago... oh my god, did you quit because of me!" Jimin asked in a panic, fearing the worst.

Taehyung laughed at him before pulling away from Sukja to shake his head. "No, we're just taking a long break is all. Turns out Yuna-ah is pregnant, so she wanted to take a break to have her child. We're still doing talk shows and small events just no week-long concerts or world tours for now. We're taking it slow and easy and none of us mind."

"Oh... what about your fan base?" Jimin asked curiously, he knew of other groups that had gone on hiatus like the one Taehyung was describing, and when they returned their fan bases tended to have dwindled.

"We're not worried about it. Honestly, most of us are kind of tired of all this. We've had a good run, seven years is a long time after all... I can hardly believe we started our little band in high school and got as famous as we did... anyway, we're gonna see how things are when we return and if it doesn't work out then oh well; none of us really care. We're more or less ready to move on to other things."

"What are these 'other things' for you?"

"Well, I didn't pursue my business degree for nothing. I'm already working on starting my own business, hopefully, it works out. But even if it doesn't I'm not worried cause I've always got my modeling career to fall back on, maybe I'll even take up an acting career if I'm feeling ambitious."

"Oh..." Jimin said surprised by everything.

"Yea... so really Jimin don't worry about what I'm doing ok? I'm good and what I'm doing for you is all because I want to, alright? You don't have to repay me or anything, just lean on me for now ok?"

".... alright... thank you Tae," Jimin replied.

"Anytime," Taehyung replied with a smile.

There were multiple conversations like that throughout the years. Jimin used to feel like he owed Taehyung for all the help the younger had given him but Taehyung had refused to take any money from Jimin, no matter how insistent Jimin had been. They continued living toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter